Today...

Leoo

Bolton, eh?

I'll just leave this here... :razz:

(Don't respond to this post with one about UCLan... we could be at this for hours)

God no. Not Bolton XD It's not even worth it going there :P

I did apply though... :oops:

I managed to get into Salford Uni which is decent, but it aint exactly Manchester, despite the fact our logo says University of Salford - Manchester :rolleyes:

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Was quite fun going outside today, it was 15 celsius, and a huge amount of snow melted. Roads almost seemed like rivers LOL.

Temperatures went from +1 to -12 degrees yesterday. All the roads are simply black ice all around. Today had to walk 10 km's to basketball practice since transportation is on strike to support teachers' strike (biggest strike in country's history, and basically only meaningful one). Managed to fall really badly on that ice, knee is [bleep]ed up.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Temperatures went from +1 to -12 degrees yesterday. All the roads are simply black ice all around. Today had to walk 10 km's to basketball practice since transportation is on strike to support teachers' strike (biggest strike in country's history, and basically only meaningful one). Managed to fall really badly on that ice, knee is [bleep]ed up.

Someplace I have a set of strap on studs for my boots. If your careful, you can jog on ice with them.

I started writing many a story in my free time, but I try to write them in a way I might want to actually read them again some day, which means I get bored in all the detailed stuff, or I just loose focus in general. I can also never decide between sci-fi, and fantasy (they normally alternate with each attempt), which is unfortunate because those are not easy genres to meld together and maintain coherency. My next attempt might end up using a trick from Sabriel, where magic works in one land and technology in the other, or something similar (I am not terribly creative, so I normally pull ideas from multiple sources and pool them).

Why is it so cold? It was so nice the last couple of days and now it's cold? Anyways, I'm leaving for California today. In order to conserve phone energy I won't be viewing or posting on TIF while on the bus, so I'll see you all after I check into our hotel for the night.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Why is it so cold? It was so nice the last couple of days and now it's cold? Anyways, I'm leaving for California today. In order to conserve phone energy I won't be viewing or posting on TIF while on the bus, so I'll see you all after I check into our hotel for the night.

Where in California are you headed?

Why is it so cold? It was so nice the last couple of days and now it's cold?

Wanna swap? I'd really like some nice cold weather nowdays so I can wear my favourite clothing without overheating.

Popoto.~<3

Finished my first 7 exams yesterday. I think it went pretty well, although i'm pretty sure i failed 2 of them. But i knew i wasn't well enough prepared for them. But both of them are subjects im really 50/50 with. Somedays ill pass it other days i won't. Will have to wait and see in 3 weeks when i get my exams. The other 5 im really sure about passing, with 90+ mark too. If i manage to have passed all 7 of them i would probably go crazy. 7 more exams in 3 months. Assuming i pass all 14 i'll then have my ATPL (Airline Transport Pilot's Lisence [Frozen]). Then just need to get CPL and IR and i can start hour building for a job.

6 Crazy months ahead of me.

Hit up a party that was Project X themed. Got busted within 20 minutes, with over 7 city blocks filled with cars, and entire police force worth of squad cars. In retrospect, I should have taken a picture...ah well,, it was fun to be there, even if it got wrecked by the police

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Hit up a party that was Project X themed. Got busted within 20 minutes, with over 7 city blocks filled with cars, and entire police force worth of squad cars. In retrospect, I should have taken a picture...ah well,, it was fun to be there, even if it got wrecked by the police

*facepalm*

You REALLY think people are gunna let something like THAT happen in a neighbourhood or the cops NOT finding out? No offence but that's prob one of the worst and dumb parties you could ever go to. :\

(assuming you dont live off drugs, parties and alcohol as a dependency to live)

Popoto.~<3

I wondered what that was, so I looked it up and found a movie called Project X, about a party. So I go ahead and read the plot, sounds like a standard out of control party, until I get to the strangest sentence I've ever seen in a plot synopsis.

A dwarf is in the kitchen causing trouble. A few guys throw him in the oven.