Today...

Leoo

Today: Got up @ 9:15 Cleaned my car inside windshield then went to the Bank to Deposit & get some Cash. Went to Home Depot to get my Dad a gift card for his Birthday tomorrow. As I was walking out to my car an older man was loading up some Plant bags (15 bags) * I went over to see if he needed any help loading them up. He didn't but said I could take his push cart back. I did then when I got back he was about to leave & he had a Rake leaning against his truckj so I told him & handed it to him.

Time for some RS & doing some yardwork later this afternoon. Brother is coming over tonight to do laundry & might burn the burnpile (trimmed the azalas last weekend so have a lot to burn)

Just finishe dblowing off the back porch, princess walk to the barn, front driveway, front porch, & barn.

Level 99 Skills 28/28 200M exp Skills 6/28
Going for 200M All Skills. [qfc]48-49-837-63099395[/qfc]

@Matt258RS Twitch: Matt258RS

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

On 12/23/2011 at 4:39 PM, 'Jebrim' said:

But don't even begin to think that I think I'm better than you all simply because I've done 7.6k+ hours of Agility or because I have tens of thousands of fans.

Watching the start of march madness. I love NCAA basketball so I'm happy now :smile:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Saw a fairly impressive single car accident yesterday. Pickup truck landed on its roof, and apparently made pretty good distance down the highway going by the debris (looks like it got in a number of rolls). The driver was like totally unharmed (he was standing by it on the phone while a cop directed traffic). I don't know how he got out of it though. I'm a lot smaller, and I would have had trouble just getting in through what was left of the window, let along trying to get out through one while upside down with my feet under the steering wheel.

This morning, more snow and hail. There was a car on its side in the ditch, pointing backwards. Not quite sure how that one worked. Once I got back into the city the radio reported some more accidents on the same highway as last nights incident (keeping in mind this highway almost never has accidents on account of being a number of kilometers long strait stretches with super mild turns). I think there was a multi car accident out where my parents live, and someone hit a guard rail and landing in the incoming lane to the city at another exit.

And steam is doing its best to convince me I don't need money, just more games. Now, if only the download for my latest acquisition would work.

Bought new Replacement RAM as one of my sticks is playing up, and picked up another lot of hours today. earning about x2 my usual over the next 2 weeks which is [bleep]'n. so about 500+ a week. (minus 400 on 30th to finally pay the car).

things are slowly looking good. :thumbup:

Popoto.~<3

Bought new Replacement RAM as one of my sticks is playing up, and picked up another lot of hours today. earning about x2 my usual over the next 2 weeks which is [bleep]'n. so about 500+ a week. (minus 400 on 30th to finally pay the car).

things are slowly looking good. :thumbup:

Now keep your posts positive like that and don't turn them around.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Yeah.... I'm just pissed off that I have to retake ENGL 106 because my professor was insecure and couldn't handle my essays. <_<

What were the essays on?

Also, for the last three days I have been showing a little financial independence (my wallet didn't like it though) I bought myself a case of my favorite drink, a new mouse for my computer and a new pair of running shoes. All but the running shoes I'm almost positive I could of gotten bought for me, but I bought them anyway, and the running shoes I got on-sale plus at the right time as I should be able to start Sunday.

Yeah.... I'm just pissed off that I have to retake ENGL 106 because my professor was insecure and couldn't handle my essays. <_<

What were the essays on?

Stuff and Shit. You know... the normal essay topics?

We were actually supposed to write about ourselves, and apparently my teacher didn't approve of what I wrote or something... The cops ended up coming to my dorm and taking me down to the station to make sure I wasn't going to kill my teacher or other students at my school. <_<

I'm assuming you wrote something dark?

Your signature and avatar somehow don't make you out to be the darkest fellow. :unsure:

[bleep] you don't know shit about me.

Na, I'm just playing. I'm a pessimist/defeatist... And sure, I do have some extremely strong opinions that are better kept to myself.

@RPG, Perhaps its a good thing you didn't end up going to a Project X Wannabe Party: http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/8436293/teen-killed-at-project-x-party

I also just watched a video of Japanese bees burning a Wasp to death in a ball of bees. O_o

Now I'm off for work.

It isn't a party unless someone dies.

@RPG, Perhaps its a good thing you didn't end up going to a Project X Wannabe Party: http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/8436293/teen-killed-at-project-x-party

I also just watched a video of Japanese bees burning a Wasp to death in a ball of bees. O_o

Now I'm off for work.

That's their only defense against the japanese wasp. Youtube Japanese wasp honey bees. It's a straight up massacre.

The thing I don't get about all these Project X copy-cat parties, and something that everyone is overlooking, is that the host of the party isn't suppose to have any idea of what's going to happen at the party.

@Vezon, your case sounds much different from mine, but my ENG102 teacher literally failed me because she despised my writing style. My grade came down to my final paper, one I took very seriously, doing multiple drafts, taking it to the writing center on campus (ever paper before this was one draft with just a quick revision), but in the end she ended up giving me one of my worst grades on that paper. I honestly don't believe she graded it, but simply slapped a grade on it knowing there was no way of me getting it back to check it. She was one of the craziest teachers I've ever had in my life. Absolutely crazy, I tell you. Retook the class the next semester with another teacher, passed with an easy B without much effort, I even think I resubmitted an essay from the previous semester.

The lessoned to be learned, you don't write essays for yourself, you write them for the teacher.

tFtfA.jpg

The lessoned to be learned, you don't write essays for yourself, you write them for the teacher.

True story :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I too must second this. If the teacher doesn't say how they want something done, then yeah, its on them. If they do though, and you do something different, you can't be surprised when they give it a terrible mark.

And I think I remember you on this thread a while back when you wrote that thing that got you kicked out Dash.

On a totally different note, I've been playing a bit of gta san andreas and vice city. My PC won't even run VC properly, if at all, but my laptop can do it fine. After playing GTA:IV, its amazing how terrible it makes it predecessors feel, becuase they we're working with the limitations of the time. For example, in Vice City, you can't rotate the camera while driving. Also, the physics are weird for things like drifting which makes the cars handle way better than they should. Even in San Andreas they have pretty good grip, though its a lot better. I also noticed with San Andreas (because I played around with it more) just how terrible the AI is for other cars. It's like their all on an invisible track being towed (because there is a region in particular where very large vehicles are going way faster and accelerating way harder than they can when you drive them), and people wont really try to go around you, and if you going slow on the highway the other lane will slam on the brakes and honk when they get close.

In IV, I can drift better (though and it doesn't do that stupid blurry thing that makes your car impossible to drive in anything but a strait line), cars go around when I park against the sidewalk, and it all just feels so much cleaner. I guess it kinda ruined its predecessors for me.

@RPG, Perhaps its a good thing you didn't end up going to a Project X Wannabe Party: http://news.ninemsn....project-x-party

Now I'm off for work.

ehh that was bound to happen. Wouldn't have guessed in Texas though. Seems more like a Jersey thing to do. Whatever.

@Vezon I kind of remember you telling us about that essay before and how you almost got arrested lol

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Today, I am trying to get SWEP1R working on my old computer. They released a Win XP patch for it a few years ago, but they don't have the download on the website anymore.

EDIT: Running it in compatibility Win 98 mode works, but the sounds are all [bleep]ed up. :sad:

EDIT:EDIT: [bleep]. It broke again.

I'm in total agreement. The only homework and tests I have to do are papers (History student). It's a foolish thing to not write what your professor wants. Learn the tenets of writing, suck it up, and write what they want. After you graduate, you are then granted the ability to write whatever you please. You just gotta play the game.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."