Today...

Leoo

I may have a fight coming up soon... My girlfriend's ex has been trying to get her back today, despite the fact that she hates him. I provide him with logical arguments like "Trying to break up two people who are in love isn't going to make the girl love you, it will make her hate you" and "No matter how bad you want her back, if she hates you and loves someone else you probably won't get her back". I then wish him luck with finding someone in this life who will care about him as much as my girl cares about me. His responses to all of my comments have been along the lines of "U a luh [bleep], u aint gone do nuthin, imma [bleep] u up luh [bleep], imma get ma girl back".

My girlfriend and I just laugh with each other about all his [wagon] comments, then he tells her to tell me about him... Big mistake. She tells me that she hates him so much because he hit her twice while they were together. I was done being nice at that point and commented "-his name-, she told me about you. Probably not what you wanted her to tell me though. You hit her twice while you were with her? You are the worst kind of person... You hit women huh? That make you feel strong? Come hit a man, let me make you feel weak. ;)"

He claims he knows where I live, and I hope he does. I would love to beat the piss out of him. My gf said he's been in three fights and lost two of them. I looked through some of his pictures and he's scrawny as hell. I'm just waiting for that knock on the door followed by some [wagon] throwing a punch the second the door opens.

Well... All I can say is "SLAP HIS SHIT!"

tumblr_lrlyd8U5M31qzamioo1_500.jpg

Buying Skinny jeans on Thursday morning after my pay, my RAM should be here today or tomorrow and my bag should be here late this week or early this week. :thumbup:

Now I just need to force my body into a healthy sleeping pattern, remember to brush my teeth every morning and night, and wash my hair EVERY NIGHT, not once a week. Dandruffs getting bad and I've been neglecting my body for past few weeks due to my mood swings. /girltalk.

How can you stand to wear skinny jeans? I have worn a lot of things (including girl's short shorts), but I can't stand to wear skinny jeans.

Meh, sweatshirts, regular jeans and T-shirts seem to work for this guy, although the occasional spandex for comfort is kinda nice :P.

Today was okay, I mean, I went back to school after march break, not going to sleep before 1 once all week and didn't fall asleep in class :thumbsup: , and one of my least favorite teachers went out on maturnity leave and I have a good substitute. Now, the only thing I feel my life really needs atm, a girlfriend... Well a girlfriend, and a bit of cash would be nice aswell...

I wore shorts for the first time today [been rocking skinnies since October] and man oh man is it nice to feel my balls again.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

My observation of skinny jeans is that they have an oddly low crotch, presumably so that guys don't accidently neuter themselves if they sit down. Seems like it would make it hard to run though. Thinking back to my primary education days, many guys got around the crotch problem by relocating the waste of their pants to bellow their ass. This also made their choice of boxers a legitimate fashion decision.

And interesting choice of shorts Vezon. I'm sure theirs a story behind that, and I think we'd all like to hear it sometime.

My observation of skinny jeans is that they have an oddly low crotch, presumably so that guys don't accidently neuter themselves if they sit down. Seems like it would make it hard to run though. Thinking back to my primary education days, many guys got around the crotch problem by relocating the waste of their pants to bellow their ass. This also made their choice of boxers a legitimate fashion decision.

And interesting choice of shorts Vezon. I'm sure theirs a story behind that, and I think we'd all like to hear it sometime.

There's*

Today I hurt my freaking foot and I have a tennis match tomorrow. Good game me, hopefully it will be better to where I can play...

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Well.... One of my female friends told me that short shorts were really comfortable. I said "haha, bs." However, I'll try anything once, so she gave me a pair of her shorts. I tried them on, and there were actually pretty comfortable. Then she paid me $5 to wear them the rest of the day. (which I did) :-w

Well.... One of my female friends told me that short shorts were really comfortable. I said "haha, bs." However, I'll try anything once, so she gave me a pair of her shorts. I tried them on, and there were actually pretty comfortable. Then she paid me $5 to wear them the rest of the day. (which I did) :-w

I wouldn't have accepted any less than $30.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Tuesday, the eye of the storm. Mondays and Wednesdays are full on and Tuesday is 1 hour at uni.

Finally making use of our backyard with a game of backyard cricket on Saturday. Gonna be good.

Also, midterm exams coming up. Only have 2 tests, one in Math and one in one of my electrical enginering courses. Really not looking forward to it. Gotta study hard... Sometime.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

I've noticed when I get really mad I start to get shakey and it get's difficult to see straight. I get this way when I chat with my girlfriend's ex on FB... Anyone know a way to control this feeling and stay calm? I don't want to be that way when it comes to fighting him and I know that when I see him in person I'm definitely going to get like that. I noticed it when I was chatting with him just a little bit ago on FB. I logged off about three or four minutes ago and I still feel a little shakey... I'm feeling confident about kicking his ass, so I know it's not nervousness. I think it's just all the rage and hatred I have towards him.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

I've noticed when I get really mad I start to get shakey and it get's difficult to see straight. I get this way when I chat with my girlfriend's ex on FB... Anyone know a way to control this feeling and stay calm? I don't want to be that way when it comes to fighting him and I know that when I see him in person I'm definitely going to get like that. I noticed it when I was chatting with him just a little bit ago on FB. I logged off about three or four minutes ago and I still feel a little shakey... I'm feeling confident about kicking his ass, so I know it's not nervousness. I think it's just all the rage and hatred I have towards him.

Stop talking to him? No reason to get yourself worked up about this until he actually does something more than a verbal or text threat.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

It's your body releasing Adrenaline, causing your blood to pump faster because of the anger triggering hormones and so on so forth. cbf typing the entire process - tl;dr - You're body is basically going "FFFFFFUUUUUUU" from Adrenaline.

@Zach, just....no. you're making me lose what little faith in humanity I have left.

Also RAM came in today <3

Gunna install it tomorrow when I give it a good dusting.

Till then, work and start getting into 3D Modeling tonight. Finished cracking installing CS5 Photoshop for the 2D Part of it, gotta download 3DS MAX Trial. Mostly using Photoshop because I still have the ISO and I know my way around it a lot better then I do with everything else.

Popoto.~<3

I'm having trouble finding season 1 episode 6 of Full Metal Jousting online for some reason and I'm getting really annoyed. I missed it last night and I want to see it already damnit. Maybe I just don't know where to look, I'm not very experienced with watching TV shows online (this is my first time trying to do so actually, I usually just catch them on TV on the day they come out).

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

I'm having trouble finding season 1 episode 6 of Full Metal Jousting online for some reason and I'm getting really annoyed. I missed it last night and I want to see it already damnit. Maybe I just don't know where to look, I'm not very experienced with watching TV shows online (this is my first time trying to do so actually, I usually just catch them on TV on the day they come out).

I am actually a huge fan of this show. I thought it sounded stupid at first, but I watched one episode and I was hooked.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Really tired, did nearly 4 hours of sport today; Ran 1 mile for sport relief, did tug o' war at lunchtime, 1 hour of hockey and then rugby training after school. *YAWN*

220px-TurtleOmaha.jpg

First time I've woken up at a decent time like all year.

What's something that usually calms you down? For me listening to metal really calms me down.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!