Today...

Leoo

I show up hungover 3 hours late to work, and my superior gets fired for it.

da [bleep]

Your superior got fired because of you?

Not really, but I certainly didn't help his case

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I know about people's feeling on this, but I got a question on a take home quiz that me and like 6 other people need help on. If someone can help me it would be greatly appreciated.

A ball is thrown with an initial speed of 20 miles per hour in the direction that makes an angle of 60 degrees with the positive x-axis. Express the velocity of the vector in terms of i and j. What is the initial speed in the horizontal direction? What is the initial speed in the vertical direction?

we got that 10i+10sqrt(3)j is the velocity vector

we don't know how to get:

initial speed vertical direction

initial speed horizontal direction

If anyone can help it would be awesome.

Hmmm...I don't quite understand what's meant by expressing the velocity of the vector in terms of i and j(I would have thought i and j to be vertical and horizontal speed, but maybe I misunderstood that, if you have that solution - I'm not a native speaker so that's possible), but if you want to get the vertical and horizontal speed....

The diagonal vector is made up of two vectors meeting at a right angle, forming a triangle. You know the length of the diagonal vector and the angle, plus you know the triangle has a right angle. The sinus is the quotient of vertical vector to diagonal vector, cosinus is the quotient of horizontal vector to diagonal vector.

So, to get the vertical vector: Sin(60°)*20 miles

Horizontal: Cos(60°)*20 miles

I would have said this is the answer too. I learned this stuff like two weeks ago in my math class, I'll presume you're in some form of precalc.

[bleep] precalc, I hate math.

I think my boredom has hit a new low.

I went to Stop n' Shop, took a dropped shopping list from the ground, took it home, and graded it for spelling and capitalization errors.

lol'd.

First day at McDonalds today. Got paid to fill out paperwork for about 3 hours. I think I actually start working there in a week or two.

I hate my McDonald's now. They were actually out of the Samrock Shake. How the hell do you run out of a promontional item?

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

@Riku, Normally when stores do promotionals, they only keep 'x' amount in stock. It's a general rule for most retail stores. For example, we had a promotional going for Coopers brand slabs and 6 packs, when you buy one you got a free Coppers glass.

Normally, NO ONE buys Coopers, so naturally we only got given 'x' amount of glasses, then for some bat-shit reason, 3 weeks in, people started buying it and eventually we ran out of glasses. Point is, you only keep big stocks of your most common sales, being McDonalds, all their trademark foods/drinks (except McFlurries at [bleep]ing 12 midnight because they decide "Oh well I guess we'll clean the Ice Cream machine at a VERY inconvenient time when everyone's traveling home from clubs and whatnot)

Today I will work, eat, sleep and I'm thinking of taking up 3D modeling to model in TF2.

Popoto.~<3

I know about people's feeling on this, but I got a question on a take home quiz that me and like 6 other people need help on. If someone can help me it would be greatly appreciated.

A ball is thrown with an initial speed of 20 miles per hour in the direction that makes an angle of 60 degrees with the positive x-axis. Express the velocity of the vector in terms of i and j. What is the initial speed in the horizontal direction? What is the initial speed in the vertical direction?

we got that 10i+10sqrt(3)j is the velocity vector

we don't know how to get:

initial speed vertical direction

initial speed horizontal direction

If anyone can help it would be awesome.

Hmmm...I don't quite understand what's meant by expressing the velocity of the vector in terms of i and j(I would have thought i and j to be vertical and horizontal speed, but maybe I misunderstood that, if you have that solution - I'm not a native speaker so that's possible), but if you want to get the vertical and horizontal speed....

The diagonal vector is made up of two vectors meeting at a right angle, forming a triangle. You know the length of the diagonal vector and the angle, plus you know the triangle has a right angle. The sinus is the quotient of vertical vector to diagonal vector, cosinus is the quotient of horizontal vector to diagonal vector.

So, to get the vertical vector: Sin(60°)*20 miles

Horizontal: Cos(60°)*20 miles

I would have said this is the answer too. I learned this stuff like two weeks ago in my math class, I'll presume you're in some form of precalc.

[bleep] precalc, I hate math.

You assumed correctly.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

TRENDING IS BACK!

It will be back on my bookmarks in a few days after the

9GAG IS SO GREAT 4 BRIGIN TRENDING BACK :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

posts have died down.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I agree, posts on here have died way down and it seems in just a few days.. Where are the most frequent posters now? I know that one of them has been banned, but what about the others?

I may have a fight coming up soon... My girlfriend's ex has been trying to get her back today, despite the fact that she hates him. I provide him with logical arguments like "Trying to break up two people who are in love isn't going to make the girl love you, it will make her hate you" and "No matter how bad you want her back, if she hates you and loves someone else you probably won't get her back". I then wish him luck with finding someone in this life who will care about him as much as my girl cares about me. His responses to all of my comments have been along the lines of "U a luh [bleep], u aint gone do nuthin, imma [bleep] u up luh [bleep], imma get ma girl back".

My girlfriend and I just laugh with each other about all his [wagon] comments, then he tells her to tell me about him... Big mistake. She tells me that she hates him so much because he hit her twice while they were together. I was done being nice at that point and commented "-his name-, she told me about you. Probably not what you wanted her to tell me though. You hit her twice while you were with her? You are the worst kind of person... You hit women huh? That make you feel strong? Come hit a man, let me make you feel weak. ;)"

He claims he knows where I live, and I hope he does. I would love to beat the piss out of him. My gf said he's been in three fights and lost two of them. I looked through some of his pictures and he's scrawny as hell. I'm just waiting for that knock on the door followed by some [wagon] throwing a punch the second the door opens.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

I think my boredom has hit a new low.

I went to Stop n' Shop, took a dropped shopping list from the ground, took it home, and graded it for spelling and capitalization errors.

Haha that's epic! New game, try to find the worse shopping list?

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I provide him with logical arguments like "Trying to break up two people who are in love isn't going to make the girl love you, it will make her hate you" ... " His responses to all of my comments have been along the lines of "... imma get ma girl back".

I think "my girl" sums up the problem nicely. People who think like this should be lonely forever.

Oh, and I went to the symphony yesterday with my brother (me because I wanted to go, him because he had to for a course). It also included a sort of overview story of the fortress of Louisbourg (French name, now pronounced as it would be in English so Loo-iss-burg). I enjoyed the story aspect, since I have never actually heard a nice summary of its history start to finish before, and it broke up the music a bit so you don't have any never ending songs. Two hours well spent.

I may have a fight coming up soon... My girlfriend's ex has been trying to get her back today, despite the fact that she hates him. I provide him with logical arguments like "Trying to break up two people who are in love isn't going to make the girl love you, it will make her hate you" and "No matter how bad you want her back, if she hates you and loves someone else you probably won't get her back". I then wish him luck with finding someone in this life who will care about him as much as my girl cares about me. His responses to all of my comments have been along the lines of "U a luh [bleep], u aint gone do nuthin, imma [bleep] u up luh [bleep], imma get ma girl back".

My girlfriend and I just laugh with each other about all his [wagon] comments, then he tells her to tell me about him... Big mistake. She tells me that she hates him so much because he hit her twice while they were together. I was done being nice at that point and commented "-his name-, she told me about you. Probably not what you wanted her to tell me though. You hit her twice while you were with her? You are the worst kind of person... You hit women huh? That make you feel strong? Come hit a man, let me make you feel weak. ;)"

He claims he knows where I live, and I hope he does. I would love to beat the piss out of him. My gf said he's been in three fights and lost two of them. I looked through some of his pictures and he's scrawny as hell. I'm just waiting for that knock on the door followed by some [wagon] throwing a punch the second the door opens.

Well... All I can say is "SLAP HIS SHIT!"

I've started another Mass Effect playthrough, starting with the first, and going to buy #3 later. I never actually finished #2, since I really hated how the game had changed (Not much armor customization, addition of AMMO, limited weapon choices, how weak Shepard is, etc.) I also heard the ending is pretty lame.

Also, Garrus is a total badass.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

While at school today I get a call from a band director at one of the high schools, asking me to do all county band with the high school kids. It's the first time in like 25 years there are no euphonium/baritone players in all county. I accepted, and my band director said it would be a wonderful experience, seeing as I will be sight reading all the music. Hopefully I don't make a fool of myself in front of like 120ish high school kids.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Got asked to judge an elementary school science fair, so I'll be doing that tomorrow lol. I get out of school for a couple periods and get volunteer hours for National Honor Society so it's fine by me.

While at school today I get a call from a band director at one of the high schools, asking me to do all county band with the high school kids. It's the first time in like 25 years there are no euphonium/baritone players in all county. I accepted, and my band director said it would be a wonderful experience, seeing as I will be sight reading all the music. Hopefully I don't make a fool of myself in front of like 120ish high school kids.

:thumbsup:

That sounds awesome Albel. Have fun with that!

You guys know how animals have been trained/tortured to expect pain with a certain sound? Like in Harry Potter Part 2, when they're storming Bellatrix Lestrange's Gringotts vault they come across that chained up dragon and the goblins shakes those things which make a unique noise that makes the dragon recoil in fear. I'm that dragon! I was listening to the ringtones on my phone out of curiosity and came across my alarm ringtone. I think I was going into cardiac arrest just hearing it. I changed my alarm ringtone to some relaxing seaside type sounds so it doesn't happen again.

I need to sleep now. The bags under the eyes is strong with this one.

[hide]keBCt.pngHi[/hide]

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

dat bo staff wielder

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Well... All I can say is "SLAP HIS SHIT!"

tumblr_lrlyd8U5M31qzamioo1_500.jpg

Buying Skinny jeans on Thursday morning after my pay, my RAM should be here today or tomorrow and my bag should be here late this week or early this week. :thumbup:

Now I just need to force my body into a healthy sleeping pattern, remember to brush my teeth every morning and night, and wash my hair EVERY NIGHT, not once a week. Dandruffs getting bad and I've been neglecting my body for past few weeks due to my mood swings. /girltalk.

Popoto.~<3