Today...

Leoo

@Gun discussion

I have no idea what it is in England, but I know you're allowed to shoot an air rifle at any age.

Shooting is one thing, buying and owning is totally different. I'm looking for ages that you have to be to purchase one in the UK and I can not find that age at the moment :mellow:

According to this site I found, you have to be at least 17, and hold a Firearms Certificate...unless I am reading it wrong

Rules on gunbuying in the UK

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Nah, you can almost always buy long guns (rifles, shotguns, and very similar) for things such as hunting and varmint control, but some places have very strict restrictions.

Although sometimes I find that they seem strict and a lot of work, but once you get past the first part you end up having very little to do past registering the gun or something similar.

st patricks day. couldn't find a party.

crying myself to sleep, brb

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

So damn itchy.

Hey! Australia has a higher percentage of fat people than the U.S.

That hasn't been true for a few years now. Plus it only occurred due to the attempts by both our government and the US government attempting to strengthen the ties between the two nations. Which is funny since a far better Australian ally is China, which the US seems to hate.

They never told me what they didn't like about it was the problem... I never saw my teacher after I turned in my paper. I wasn't allowed to come back to class.

I want to read it now.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

:blink:

I've always been under the impression that you couldn't own guns in the UK, period.

Me too...

Gave my mum a rather typical mother's day present. A beautiful bouquet of flowers which she promptly displayed in the living room and a foot massager which she loved. Needed something to help her knee and ankle pain but the foot massager was the closest we could think of.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I've always been under the impression that you couldn't own guns in the UK, period.

Same except for air rifles as I've shot 'em. [i'm in Scouts]

220px-TurtleOmaha.jpg

Get real, join cadets... :-w

Lol, Scouts.

I've only ever shot a .22 rifle for scouts.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Lol, Scouts.

That is really all that they do shoot where I come from. I have shot .22, Black Powder, and 12/20 Shotgun in my scouting career.... I have much more fun stuff at my house to shoot though.

Lol, Scouts.

That is really all that they do shoot where I come from. I have shot .22, Black Powder, and 12/20 Shotgun in my scouting career.... I have much more fun stuff at my house to shoot though.

I'll probably get to shoot that shotgun in the summer. Plus I like your signature Vezon.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Lol, Scouts.

I'll probably get to shoot that shotgun in the summer. Plus I like your signature Vezon.

Which? I have like 13 of them. (Unless you are referring to the text, but I doubt that you are.)

In other news.... Back to Purdue today. Spring break was too short. :-(

Edit: I have 15 of them actually.

Lol, Scouts.

Which? I have like 13 of them. (Unless you are referring to the text, but I doubt that you are.)

In other news.... Back to Purdue today. Spring break was too short. :-(

Edit: I have 15 of them actually.

Oh well I liked one of them LOL but yeah that makes it harder to tell which one..

sig2-3.jpg

I know about people's feeling on this, but I got a question on a take home quiz that me and like 6 other people need help on. If someone can help me it would be greatly appreciated.

A ball is thrown with an initial speed of 20 miles per hour in the direction that makes an angle of 60 degrees with the positive x-axis. Express the velocity of the vector in terms of i and j. What is the initial speed in the horizontal direction? What is the initial speed in the vertical direction?

we got that 10i+10sqrt(3)j is the velocity vector

we don't know how to get:

initial speed vertical direction

initial speed horizontal direction

If anyone can help it would be awesome.

sig2-3.jpg

I show up hungover 3 hours late to work, and my superior gets fired for it.

da [bleep]

Edited by star_in_the_sky
Removed censor evading word

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I show up hungover 3 hours late to work, and my superior gets fired for it.

da [bleep]

Your superior got fired because of you?

Edited by star_in_the_sky
removed censor evading word

sig2-3.jpg

I think my boredom has hit a new low.

I went to Stop n' Shop, took a dropped shopping list from the ground, took it home, and graded it for spelling and capitalization errors.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

I know about people's feeling on this, but I got a question on a take home quiz that me and like 6 other people need help on. If someone can help me it would be greatly appreciated.

A ball is thrown with an initial speed of 20 miles per hour in the direction that makes an angle of 60 degrees with the positive x-axis. Express the velocity of the vector in terms of i and j. What is the initial speed in the horizontal direction? What is the initial speed in the vertical direction?

we got that 10i+10sqrt(3)j is the velocity vector

we don't know how to get:

initial speed vertical direction

initial speed horizontal direction

If anyone can help it would be awesome.

Hmmm...I don't quite understand what's meant by expressing the velocity of the vector in terms of i and j(I would have thought i and j to be vertical and horizontal speed, but maybe I misunderstood that, if you have that solution - I'm not a native speaker so that's possible), but if you want to get the vertical and horizontal speed....

The diagonal vector is made up of two vectors meeting at a right angle, forming a triangle. You know the length of the diagonal vector and the angle, plus you know the triangle has a right angle. The sinus is the quotient of vertical vector to diagonal vector, cosinus is the quotient of horizontal vector to diagonal vector.

So, to get the vertical vector: Sin(60°)*20 miles

Horizontal: Cos(60°)*20 miles