Today...

Leoo

I finally got the 3rd season to American Dad (for some reason I had season 1, 2, 4, and 5. I don't know if its just because their new to me (I've had all the others for months now), but I think this season is best of them, with a monopoly on their best episodes. I'll probably finish the season off tonight (and once again be out of TV/movies I haven't already seen :().

Finally got my moped running after buying it in december in non-running condition. It's guzzling fuel, and leaking oil...and I need to change the kickstand and right tail light, but after that it'll be good as new :)

So fun to ride

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Well I don't like partying, so that might be why it looks like a waste of time for me to watch it.

For the record, I don't like partying either, and I enjoyed it. Not something I would watch over and over again (more of a movie theater movie). Sort of in the same vein that I liked the Hangover, and will quite probably never watch it again (half the movie is not knowing exactly what's going to happen, just that its going to get even more retarded).

After reading the plot of the move, I think I'd rather watch Serbian Film again. >.<

I'll agree on the plot, though I don't know what you mean by Serbian. I think my favorite movie so far this year has been The Sitter, though I don't know if I want to see it again or not (most comedies are not nearly as good on the re watch, with a few exceptions).

I've also started writing a bit in spare time again (well, tonight, but I've been thinking through the plot and setting for a few days). I think I finally worked something out that is original in so far as its not an actual copy of anything. I suspect some novel I have never read has done something like it though (there been any novels about eugenics?).

Two things will kill the project though. The first is I hate writing dialogue. Not because I suck at thinking up conversations, but because I hate the mechanics of actually writing it (I can use a semi colon, but quotation marks are something of a mystery to me beyond actual quotations). I guess I always feel like the way I put it together is awkward. Once I figure out the plot (because yes, I did start writing with nothing but a setting, a back story and maybe a couple scenes to work through later), I might post it to the library. The plot being the other thing that will kill it of course.

I'm also going to need to dig up the game that I based the setting off of (being one I played a lot of, and am very familiar with). There are a few points I want to explore again.

I'll agree on the plot, though I don't know what you mean by Serbian. I think my favorite movie so far this year has been The Sitter, though I don't know if I want to see it again or not (most comedies are not nearly as good on the re watch, with a few exceptions).

I've also started writing a bit in spare time again (well, tonight, but I've been thinking through the plot and setting for a few days). I think I finally worked something out that is original in so far as its not an actual copy of anything. I suspect some novel I have never read has done something like it though (there been any novels about eugenics?).

Two things will kill the project though. The first is I hate writing dialogue. Not because I suck at thinking up conversations, but because I hate the mechanics of actually writing it (I can use a semi colon, but quotation marks are something of a mystery to me beyond actual quotations). I guess I always feel like the way I put it together is awkward. Once I figure out the plot (because yes, I did start writing with nothing but a setting, a back story and maybe a couple scenes to work through later), I might post it to the library. The plot being the other thing that will kill it of course.

I'm also going to need to dig up the game that I based the setting off of (being one I played a lot of, and am very familiar with). There are a few points I want to explore again.

Look up the movie "Serbian Film" if you *really* want to know what I'm talking about.

So, Ive paid the $30 P&H Fee, sent proof of "purchase", get my free bag late next week hopefully. It'll be shmick, I dont have a travel bag anymore. :thumbup:

Now you need somewhere to travel to!

All in good time. for now busy paying off my car.

Popoto.~<3

I loved that cartoon, Vezon.

I think the reason that the Google Safe Search (a tool which I do not use) is in place is so that your childhood doesn't get ruined by *those* pictures. <_<

Free_Vaporeon_lick_icon_by_narutard33.gif

Rule 34 eh? Yup, some people are cruel. <_<

So what's show is that guy from? Never seen him before.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I just read that they're going to remake Tony Hawks Pro Skater - with all the classic levels and stuff. I. Can't. Wait.

THPS2 was my life when I was around 10. You have NO idea how much time I spent playing that game alone, against my cousin. I wish I had a counter for how many hours I played that thing and loved it. I could say the same for Tony Hawks Underground which, along with THUG2, were the last TH games I played. I used to play those games so much, not just skating but in ways you'd call emergent gameplay I guess. We'd get off our boards and try to hide somewhere in the level, like on the ledge of a building or whatever, and angle the camera so that the other couldn't tell where we were. I had so much fun, despite the fact I can't skate irl.

Just wanted to nostalge :P

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Excuse me while I go off in a totally different direction...

I guess it was probably years ago now (it doesn't feel like it because my mind is helpfully ignoring the multi year break I took from the forums), there was a thread here about a news article about a couple of grade 5 children caught having sex in a classroom. For anyone really interested, here is the thread (and holy shit its from 2007 :blink: ).

Anyway, there was a lot of surprise posted about the age, and I'm sure there was some stuff about what the world is coming too (heck, there might have been some of that from me). And having had apparently ~5 years to think about it, I don't think school was actually all that much different for me.

I found out what a [bleep] was in grade 1, compliments of my brother, who was in grade 6 at the time, and loved to share stories about what school would be like for me in the future. I knew what sex was before grade 4 was done, compliments of the education system. Can't say I ever knew of kids having sex (or claiming too) in elementary, and I distinctly remember some of the boys still thinking girls had cooties, but there were definitely relationships going on (at least there were in grade 6).

Anyway, its nice having these memories because as long as I have them, I hopefully wont fall into the adult trap where I think children are all innocent little angels. And that even if their not, its okay because everyone I grew up with went through that, and I don't think any of us suffered for it.

As a side note, Steam makes me want to go on a game shopping binge, because its just so freaking convenient.

I tried updating my phone to ICS, spent an hour updating the firmware through the Kies software, and it didn't give me ICS, only a more up-to-date version of Gingerbread. It really needs to give me the firmware version it wants to update to. Waste of a [bleep]ing hour and a few hundred MB of my data.

From now on I'm just buying Nexus phones. Day one releases of firmware updates.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I just watched the movie "Atlantis: The lost empire". Anyone remember that movie? It was my favourite movie when I was a kid, and I just got some of the jokes now.

I watched that not too long ago myself. Very good movie, really captures the imagination. :thumbup:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I guess it was probably years ago now (it doesn't feel like it because my mind is helpfully ignoring the multi year break I took from the forums), there was a thread here about a news article about a couple of grade 5 children caught having sex in a classroom. For anyone really interested, here is the thread (and holy shit its from 2007 :blink: ).

Anyway, there was a lot of surprise posted about the age, and I'm sure there was some stuff about what the world is coming too (heck, there might have been some of that from me). And having had apparently ~5 years to think about it, I don't think school was actually all that much different for me.

I found out what a [bleep] was in grade 1, compliments of my brother, who was in grade 6 at the time, and loved to share stories about what school would be like for me in the future. I knew what sex was before grade 4 was done, compliments of the education system. Can't say I ever knew of kids having sex (or claiming too) in elementary, and I distinctly remember some of the boys still thinking girls had cooties, but there were definitely relationships going on (at least there were in grade 6).

Anyway, its nice having these memories because as long as I have them, I hopefully wont fall into the adult trap where I think children are all innocent little angels. And that even if their not, its okay because everyone I grew up with went through that, and I don't think any of us suffered for it.

As a side note, Steam makes me want to go on a game shopping binge, because its just so freaking convenient.

Well, first of all knowing about sex at that age is completely normal(Imo). Having sex at that age is already quite early. And those kids didn't just have sex...they did it in front of an entire classroom. To me, that's just :shock:

[hide]

[/hide]

I knew what sex is at age four or five. I think I learned it from some book (I learned to read when I was three), and that hasn't really affected me in any way. I'm pretty much asexual myself actually.

But still, actually having sex when you're like twelve or something - in a freaking classroom - sounds completely crazy.

A university friend asked me today: "remember that girl in our intro class...?" and I suddenly realized - there's a boatload of people that I was friends with / had a crush on / wanted to bone and now we aren't nearly as many. In my program of course, and some that have complementary classes. I wonder what happen to the people who drop out after their first year... :???:

hiccup.png

Just bought some new computer speakers. I've had this same old set since 2009, and they were made in like 1997. I love having some bass in my room <3:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]