Today...

Leoo

Semi-finished working on updating my resume (which hasn't needed updating in 3 years), and the cover letter to go with it. Still beats making a resume from scratch though (I still remember how not fun it was creating the damn thing). In an ideal world, it would get created the first time you do something worth putting on it, and every time you do something else that should go on it thereafter, update it again. This will also be the first cover letter (which at least for this job is what is going to get you if not the interview itself, then your resume even glanced at).

The really fun part is how both of them had to be typed out again on my own to get the formatting right, and now being able to touch type with a fair degree of accuracy is really paying off (with essays, I have the luxury of looking at the keyboard). I also realized today that when I type, my fingers are working without any conscious direction. I'm not even thinking of the letters I want, normally I just think of the words and my fingers hammer it out for me. Never really noticed that before.

I finally got a job!

Congragulations!

I personally just did 38 pound (or so) resistance training, aka walking my dog which is part husky. Besides that I've been relaxing because I have to go back to school on Monday.

The really fun part is how both of them had to be typed out again on my own to get the formatting right, and now being able to touch type with a fair degree of accuracy is really paying off (with essays, I have the luxury of looking at the keyboard). I also realized today that when I type, my fingers are working without any conscious direction. I'm not even thinking of the letters I want, normally I just think of the words and my fingers hammer it out for me. Never really noticed that before.

I don't even remember the positions of different keys on the keyboard (and my keyboard has blank keys, so looking at it doesn't help - and I use Dvorak instead of QWERTY), but somehow I still manage to write over 90 words per minute. There seems to be a certain optimal speed for me - any slower, and I spend too much time thinking what key I should press next (basically I can hit the right keys only if I don't think about it :blink: ); any faster and I make so many typos that my typing speed starts to drop.

I finally got a job!

Gratz Riku, now go make some money for OT :thumbup:

Been a long few days. I've been on spring break, but all I've done is work, playing my euphonium, and I've taken up a new hobby, guns. My uncle worked for Ruger gun company back in the 60s and 70s, and he has a metric shit ton of guns in his house, so I've always had access to guns and such. I've been shooting for years, but I've found a gun I've taken as my own. A simple .22 caliber rifle. It's simple, the ammo is cheap, and it doesn't cause a huge racket so I am actually going to take this up as a hobby.

I've picked out a tactical .22 I want to get for my birthday. Hopefully my parents will help me pay for it.

Mossberg tactical .22

Here's to hoping :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Dope gun Albel! I hope you get it! Being a huge fan of the James Bond franchise I've always wanted to get Walther PPK.

Running a 5k in the morning with a couple friends, figured it be a good way to start St. Patricks Day. :thumbup:

tFtfA.jpg

I found out today that I may have the chance to go to USA to study for a year next year, as part of my Degree. It may not work out, but I'm hopeful that it will. It looks like there are 3 possible places that I might be able to go to.

r4x9.png

260pifq.jpg
gikxIau.png

I found out today that I may have the chance to go to USA to study for a year next year, as part of my Degree. It may not work out, but I'm hopeful that it will. It looks like there are 3 possible places that I might be able to go to.

I'm sorry.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

I'm sorry.

Yeah, for real. It's a coast to coast shopping mall with lots of fat people. THAT'S ABOUT IT.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

I'm sorry.

Yeah, for real. It's a coast to coast shopping mall with lots of fat people. THAT'S ABOUT IT.

Hey! Australia has a higher percentage of fat people than the U.S.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I'm sorry.

Hey! Australia has a higher percentage of fat people than the U.S.

But the kangaroos man. The kangaroos.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

I finally got a job!

Gratz Riku, now go make some money for OT :thumbup:

Been a long few days. I've been on spring break, but all I've done is work, playing my euphonium, and I've taken up a new hobby, guns. My uncle worked for Ruger gun company back in the 60s and 70s, and he has a metric shit ton of guns in his house, so I've always had access to guns and such. I've been shooting for years, but I've found a gun I've taken as my own. A simple .22 caliber rifle. It's simple, the ammo is cheap, and it doesn't cause a huge racket so I am actually going to take this up as a hobby.

I've picked out a tactical .22 I want to get for my birthday. Hopefully my parents will help me pay for it.

Mossberg tactical .22

Here's to hoping :thumbup:

I love guns! My favorite part is the shooting, was 7 I think when I first shot a .22, now because I'm still not quite old enough to have my own .22 and need someone to take a couple of courses before I can anyway I have a little Daisy b.b. gun! Still though I love shooting stuff, long as I have the right sights though because peep sites are a pain in the <3:

I'm sorry.

SO BRAVE

I'm sorry.

Heh, well I'm looking forward to it anyway :razz: (If it works out that is)

r4x9.png

260pifq.jpg
gikxIau.png

Is there an age limit on owning guns? You parents could just buy them for you like my dad does for me. :blink:

I think it's 18 to prevent bad stuff from happening as parents are supposed to be responsible.

220px-TurtleOmaha.jpg

Is there an age limit on owning guns? You parents could just buy them for you like my dad does for me. :blink:

I think it's 18 to prevent bad stuff from happening as parents are supposed to be responsible.

In the U.S. (I have no idea where Vezon lives...), it usually depends on what state you are in. In Iowa, you need to be 21 to purchase a handgun, but there aren't any permit/registration rules for rifles/shotguns. Chances are you can find out local laws/etc by just googling [state] gun laws.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

In the U.S. (I have no idea where Vezon lives...), it usually depends on what state you are in. In Iowa, you need to be 21 to purchase a handgun, but there aren't any permit/registration rules for rifles/shotguns. Chances are you can find out local laws/etc by just googling [state] gun laws.

In Canada... You need to have a special course before buying them, be over 18 to buy it, and then register it before being able to use...

In Canada... You need to have a special course before buying them, be over 18 to buy it, and then register it before being able to use...

In West Virginia you need to be 18 in order to purchase a rifle. You need to be 21 to buy a hand gun, and ammo for a hand gun.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]