Today...

Leoo

Well im some-what happy today. Got to kick my first teenager out of the shop for using a Expired ID. (and actually usher him out) AND an old bloke who's a regular came in and bought 2 Absolut Bottles.

This is the good part:

Absolut are running a promo where you can win one of these lovely carry bags worth $280 AU if you buy Any 2 Absolut Vodka's, as long as one is flavoured, and he just so happen to. I asked him "Are you sure you dont want info about this promo? you're basically entitled to a free bag"

His response was "Naaah, I havent got any use for a fancy flash bag anyway, got a perfectly good one at home, tell you what, you can have it if you want. no use to me"

s3erki.png

iCame. When I work tomoz I gotta get the barcode though, didnt realize it was needed. I've got his receipt though which IS needed to show proof of purchase.

HHHHHNNNNNNNNNNGGGG

Which is awesome because I dont have a carry-on bag since mine fell apart 2 years ago.

Popoto.~<3

I need to stop staying up so late, I spend more money than I should on things I shouldn't.

Spend $45 on records today. Got screamin' deals on both, but still.

I have ~150 left and that has to get me through March, and I have to buy my own food for 9 days since the food centers shut down over break. But I can buy ramen, sandwich ingredients, and other things and get by on probably 50-60.

Depressed 'n shit. Oh well.

Welcome to the club...

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

Spent the day at Universal Studios. Had a hell of a time. It's great when the attractions are more experience oriented than "piss your pants thrill" oriented. Now we're on the bus headed for San Diego.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Who would've thought that driving alone with the soundtrack to the movie Drive blasting away was freaking amazing? God, I feel like such a badass... time to go grab a big ol' pair of - nevermind.

Try driving to the soundtrack to The Venture Bros., by J.G. Thirlwell. You'll feel like you're in some kind of Western car chase the whole time.

Saw project X.

New drinking game: every time I say "HOLY SHIT" when watching Projecft X, take a drink.

[bleep]ing amazing time watching that movie.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Saw project X.

New drinking game: every time I say "HOLY SHIT" when watching Projecft X, take a drink.

[bleep]ing amazing time watching that movie.

That movie looks really really retarded... I don't know how someone could watch a movie like that.... (granted, I have seen some really messed up shit as far as movies go, but it just looks dumb and boring)

The best part, the entire movie is based off this youtube video,

I didn't know it before watching the film but if it's quite obvious if you've seen the film. When I realized it, that was my biggest "holly shit" moment. Epic movie for lolz.

tFtfA.jpg

I didn't know it before watching the film but if it's quite obvious if you've seen the film. When I realized it, that was my biggest "holly shit" moment. Epic movie for lolz.

One of the greatest videos I have ever seen.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I had no idea this existed. Mind = blown

and for the record, the movie isn't "good" in the sense that it's intuitive or mind stimulating, but it's enjoyable and will make you want to party. And I like that. It's about the experience you have, not the quality of the film.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

The talk of free stuff reminds me... Apple are recalling their 1st generation iPod Nanos sold between Sept 2005 and Dec 2006 and will give you a free 1st generation iPod Nano. See for more information here.

I've sent my iPod in and hopefully they'll run out of 1st gens and send me the latest :P

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Well I don't like partying, so that might be why it looks like a waste of time for me to watch it.

For the record, I don't like partying either, and I enjoyed it. Not something I would watch over and over again (more of a movie theater movie). Sort of in the same vein that I liked the Hangover, and will quite probably never watch it again (half the movie is not knowing exactly what's going to happen, just that its going to get even more retarded).