Today...

Leoo

Chilled hard today. Watched the first episode one Legend of Korra, am now extremely pumped.

This. I binged The Last Airbender within a single weekend; I'm not going to enjoy waiting a week for a single episode now.

Still yet to watch the first episode of LoK. Maybe I am just old-fashioned in preferring to wait when it comes to those shows or I am too lazy to bother. :unsure:

Chilled hard today. Watched the first episode one Legend of Korra, am now extremely pumped.

This. I binged The Last Airbender within a single weekend; I'm not going to enjoy waiting a week for a single episode now.

Still yet to watch the first episode of LoK. Maybe I am just old-fashioned in preferring to wait when it comes to those shows or I am too lazy to bother. :unsure:

You are just lazy.

Hmm, I always come late to these discussions... Right before bed though to start a new conversation. I'm trying to change my social behavior from a rather drawn back and out going to friends, to a step below player. Today was the first day and it seemed to go alright, I just need to remember to keep chatting up all that I can and be upbeat as much as possible, heck confidence is the main new part that made me go with this so hopefully I can even get a girlfriend. Yes, Vezon I did see your post, but for now I figure my first girlfriend may be a bit more worthwhile than a bit of cash. Only thing is that I have around 3 girls that I would like to date... All of them decent in 90% of ways, although one has the best smile ever...

bought a paintball gun. mixed some vodka and water ice and fired it a few times.

had a grand ol' time.

Also, I watched Micheal Moore's Sicko today. Kinda really want to move to London now. How many British OTers have we got?

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Hmm, I always come late to these discussions... Right before bed though to start a new conversation. I'm trying to change my social behavior from a rather drawn back and out going to friends, to a step below player. Today was the first day and it seemed to go alright, I just need to remember to keep chatting up all that I can and be upbeat as much as possible, heck confidence is the main new part that made me go with this so hopefully I can even get a girlfriend. Yes, Vezon I did see your post, but for now I figure my first girlfriend may be a bit more worthwhile than a bit of cash. Only thing is that I have around 3 girls that I would like to date... All of them decent in 90% of ways, although one has the best smile ever...

You should date someone when you actually want to be with them, not just whenever you want to say that you have a girlfriend. The fact that there's more than one person that you'd like to date isn't a good sign...

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

You should date someone when you actually want to be with them, not just whenever you want to say that you have a girlfriend. The fact that there's more than one person that you'd like to date isn't a good sign...

Yeah. Having a girlfriend just to have a girlfriend is kind of tacky don't you think? Unless you are one of those guys who is perfectly fine with using women, don't go out looking for one.

So for me today, one of my group members for a project we are doing had a great idea for our presentation. Everyone in our group liked it, but there was this one kid who kept trying to tell us how bad of an idea it is. <_< Needless to say, we are just sticking with the one guy's plan lol.

Now that its not below freezing anymore, my room has gone back to 'warm and sweaty mode. Worst part is, this is nothing like what it will be like in the summer (when it will hit 35-40C while its 25-30 outside). I also discovered I don't have my summer sheets here, or a proper spring jacket. Gonna have to get that stuff back.

Go with the one that has the most honest eyes.

This. Times 10.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Woot. 12GB RAM now. Eventually I'm planning to add two 2TB HDDS, 1 SSD for Windows, I'll pslit this 1TB into 500/500 and run Linux + OSX Leopard on it. Then Increase Case size, add liquid cooling system and Much later on, SLI two 570's. (or one + mine, since a 480 IS a 570 but with more heat+power)

And I'm going to buy a 2nd Monitor when I move out + Desk/Chair. :thumbup:

Popoto.~<3

Woot. 12GB RAM now. Eventually I'm planning to add two 2TB HDDS, 1 SSD for Windows, I'll pslit this 1TB into 500/500 and run Linux + OSX Leopard on it. Then Increase Case size, add liquid cooling system and Much later on, SLI two 570's. (or one + mine, since a 480 IS a 570 but with more heat+power)

Nice setup.

Been away from home and travelling for near on a month now, currently as far away from home as I can be... New Zealand!

Doing some work and stuff to at the minute to keep the funds up with plans to tour round a bit for a month or so before assessing the cash situation again. Should be fine. Loving living out of a backpack, having no-one really breathing down your neck all the time and met some really nice people. :thumbup:

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Why would you not put that money which was going into your computer, into paying your debts or saving for moving out in the first place? Those seem like two things you perpetually talk about.

lampost_sig_stark.png

Because my PC was crashing every 30 mins which makes it hard to do ANYTHING. I still am saving up to move out and my debts are 50% payed off. Apparently I'm not allowed to buy myself something once in a while which makes me feel slightly happier and on that note, I dont know what happened but I got into the shower earlier and...next thing I know I'm crying. I don't know why, I just started crying...

Popoto.~<3

Also, I watched Micheal Moore's Sicko today. Kinda really want to move to London now. How many British OTers have we got?

Beware, sometimes movies cannot fully represent a city. I'm British but I live in huddersfield (Waaaay up north). I've been to London many times but each section of London (West, East, Central etc) is vastly different. You don't really see certain sides in movies.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Looks like you're going for quite the expensive computer. Looks like you're going to have fun with it. I received a bit of money myself from the taxes, but it's pretty much all going towards my credit cards lol. Finally going to have my laptop paid off (Also added an SSD to the laptop last week, the crucial M4 128GB). I want to build another desktop so bad. Will probably be building another computer as soon as I have a job, after college.

Beware, sometimes movies cannot fully represent a city. I'm British but I live in huddersfield (Waaaay up north). I've been to London many times but each section of London (West, East, Central etc) is vastly different. You don't really see certain sides in movies.

Especially when the movie is a one that tries to do everything it can to make its points to the point it can be ridiculously one-sided. Don't get me wrong, I agree with the points Sicko made (with how broken the system is), but it was rather weird the movie went as far to make Cuba's medical system better than the United States' and doing everything to demonize it.

That said, pretty sure he's 14...don't know how many 14 year olds actually have serious relationships...

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

That said, pretty sure he's 14...don't know how many 14 year olds actually have serious relationships...

A 14 year old doesn't need to be in a relationship. =/

Got around to reading The Hunger Games today.

Why does everyone love it so much? It's okay, but it's basically a bloody version of The Goblet of Fire with a terrible ending.

Eh? Apart from the fact that there is some kind of tournament, I see practically no connection to the Goblet of Fire...also, if you say terrible ending...have you read all 3 books?

A 14 year old doesn't need to be in a relationship. =/

Heh, first time I fell in Love was grade 4 (so 9 yo). I had a crush on another person in grades 6 and up (first one moved away), but could never do anything about it because they we're already dating someone else.

And I thought the ending to the hunger games was really good. If I hadn't been to tired to keep reading, and it hadn't been 4am when I finished, I would have picked up the second book immediately. Hard to give higher praise than that.