Today...

Leoo

Social life, lulz. They're so overrated.

I've been busy not doing my 3d modelling assignment.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

I've pretty much abandoned TiF for a while, because of a bunch of other real life things making me move on. I was never that well-known of a community member though, so I doubt it was much of an issue. :wink:

However, I figure I'll give a basic rendition of my past few months for the heck of it:

-I've decided my career goal is to open and run a karate studio. I've talked to my karate instructor about it and he's agreed to give me a bit of a crash course in the ins and outs of running one, and also has given me a job as an instructor at my current studio. So I'm making ~ $90 a month for 2-4 hours work a week and getting teaching experience to boot.

-Due to the above, I'm going to be majoring in business management, something that I would never have even guessed a year ago.

So, despite some recent drama having occurred in my life as far as relationships are concerned, I finally have a goal career-wise. It feels good, although the idea of running a business by myself is a bit frightening if I'm going to be honest. Even if it will be at least four years away, if not more.

In other news, I'm slowly making an armory. I got a stainless steel chainmail vest for my last birthday, and a pair of steel gauntlets for Christmas. I'm considering a pair of sabatons (steel boots) as my next addition. By my calculations I'll have full protection in 2-3 years, and full armor is 5-7 (assuming nothing interrupts this, which soemthing probably will). Then I just need to train my defence level to 5. He referenced what!? Not in my OT!

I like to think you were known, but that sounds awesome! It's always inspiring to hear people pursuing their passions.

tFtfA.jpg

One of my best friends got fired today, so we drank in tribute to him. then my ex texts me and got me all riled up and long story short I threw my first drunk punch. Not feeling very good about myself right now

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Today I hope to start making a mod for Skyrim. I am aiming to make myself a home/fortress. Watched all the official tutorials yesterday, and this looks like something I can learn to do. Next I am going to watch as many of the other tutorials listed on the creationkit site, because I want to see what is and isn't possible to do, and what sorts of things I need to take into account when making areas (like avoiding really long lines of sight that force your computer to render extra stuff).

Going to be an interesting day.

It's also neat, even if I never make anything publish worthy, just to see how the game was put together. Now I have some appreciation when I go through the game of how things were assembled, and the work that went into it. I've always wanted to know how this sort of stuff works.

EDIT: Looking through the list of videos, assuming I do watch most of them for my own entertainment. I might not get to do any work today at all. Looks like several hours of material.

Yeah. This page has links to more than enough videos to fill your day. I would go through the 10 at the top from Bethesda first, because they are very well laid out, and provide an excellent crash course, and cover all the hot keys and stuff. Just an excellent crash course from the people who actually made the game.

I'm also working through all of Best In Slots videos, just go get some extra ideas, and the later ones cover some stuff that wasn't really looked at in the crash course. I'll also be going through LouisAT444's videos, because they look like they cover some of the other stuff I am interested in for my house/fortress.

Your life must be a blur.

A very emotionally unstable erratic blur.

Quick question, does anyone have any ideas as to what I should do? I mean I spend most of my time sitting around doing nothing, when I could be using that time. The worst thing is that I know I'm wasting time as it happens but I can't/won't think of anything to do instead. Mostly I find I end up sitting on facebook talking to people while killing levels on RS and nothing else. That is because I am bored and have no better ideas.

Quick question, does anyone have any ideas as to what I should do? I mean I spend most of my time sitting around doing nothing, when I could be using that time. The worst thing is that I know I'm wasting time as it happens but I can't/won't think of anything to do instead. Mostly I find I end up sitting on facebook talking to people while killing levels on RS and nothing else. That is because I am bored and have no better ideas.

Work out and get in shape.

Or take up a useful hobby, like leathercrafting or something.

Hmm, good suggestions, might start shooting more.

How to workout/get in shape when I have no stuff, or money?

You don't need money. Get a cheap pair of running shoes and go running every day and do some situps and pushups every day.

you're also going to hear this line EVERYTIME you usher the word exercise also. I'm in the same boat, I want to go running and stuff but the simple problem is the motivation. As long as I live at home, I have NO motivation because (and im not joking) the life is practically being sucked out of me in this house. Im doing less, im even forgetting basics like brushing teeth and washing my hair. My life not only has become so boring AND ESPECIALLY stressful, my memory and basic motor functions is appalling. Not trying to turn this into a whining post or anything, but There's just some things we cant "just do".

Example, while I was living in QLD for that brief 6 weeks, I was the most happiest I had been in my life. I was living independent, I was walking everywhere, my self-confidence was at it's highest ever and I was easily motivated. Come home, I'm back to a brain-dead loser...

Popoto.~<3

Had an amazing Youth in Government conference Thursday-today. I get to be an officer for the state conference next year =D

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

First day on the job. God damn my legs hurt! This is going to be the first time I've taken a hot bath in years...

What was the job?

I'm a busser at a restaraunt.

Bussing is straight up worse than washing dishes unless you get tips.

Nope. I don't wash shit, and we get a share of the tips every week.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Is it easy to find a job in Britain as an immigrant? How about housing?