Today...

Leoo

In regards to last night, basically my sister was screaming and abusing me and mom as if this was HER house and we have to follow HER rules. She happened to be cutting stuff for her and her fiancées dinner and she pointed the knife at me screaming

[spoiler=Explicit content]

"[bleep] you Tim you little [bleep], why dont you go drive on out of here and kill yourself? it's all your good for you [bleep]ing piece of useless shit. You dont do anything around here, you're lazy, you dont bond with anyone, you're a [bleep]ing useless [bleep] leeching off us"

Followed by stabbing the knife down into the pumpkin she was cutting and snapping the blade inside of it from the force. So yeah, I honestly thought she was going to stab me at that point. I was a total [bleep]ing mess at work because of the shock and as I was carrying a carton of beer into the cool room, the moron who last worked not only put all the quick-selling beer behind stacks of beer we hardly stock in the cool room, but he left the metal step ladder in the tiny-spaced walkway, slammed my finger on it and took a 2mm chunk of skin out.

The ONLY thing that lifed my spirits yesterday was an old man coming in and commenting on my age saying "how old are you?" <21> "oh bloody hell you look so much younger then 21, You'll age well when you hit my age one day" then shook my hand. Honestly thought I was going to break down then. Just for that moment I felt reconnected to the world.

And that's what happened. Sorry for both long post and whining.

Popoto.~<3

Wow, your day yesterday went a lot better than mine. I had another [bleep]ing seizure. This means that I cannot drive for at least another 3 months and I have to start upping my meds. I really need to get a job but without being able to drive I can't even motivate myself to get one. The only good thing that happened yesterday was that my friend paid for me to see the Hunger Games.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Was talking about Micheal Moore in my honors class. My brain derped and I started talking about how awesome Transformers was. it wasn't until after class I realized I was talking about Micheal Bay, and not Michael Moore.

derppppp

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Michael Bay can jump into a vat of acid for all I care. He's changing the Ninja Turtles' origin story and making them aliens. [bleep] that noise.

Seriously, who the [bleep] does he think he is? I read about that yesterday.

tFtfA.jpg

Michael bay directs explosive man flicks that make enough people happy that he can do whatever the hell he wants. Dude seriously needs to make Bad Boys 3 though. Following the progrssion of Bad Boys 1 to Bad Boys 2, Bad Boys 3 should pretty much be one continuous 120 minute car chase/gunfight while Will Smith and Martin Lawrence yell at each other. Will Smith and Martin Lawrence also need to be in more movies together before they both get super old.

Also, unless the Ninja Turtle comics contain a lot more blowing shit up than I have been led to believe, that's not all that's going to be different.

Went to the midnight premier of The Hunger Games for free, since my friend works at the theatre I went to. Man the weapons they use in the area are frickin' SWEET. Also, Peeta looks and acts like a total [bleep] honestly. Probably could've chosen a better actor. Oh well, it was still a great movie. Not to mention the mocking jay call gives me chills each time I hear it.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Watching robots play a game like basketball. I love FIRST.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

Thanks for the advice on the hair situation guys. I think I'm going to go for shortish hair and keep some facial hair. I can grow a pretty solid beard (for a 19 year old at least). It's going to take a while for me to get the balls to actually cut off my hair since it's been like 7 years since I last had short hair. The beard I might do something about right now, although I'm going to miss it. Maybe I'll do mutton chops again.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Aced three quizzes, had an awesome rehearsal for a play I'm in, got a prom date, and came home to a $19,000 Merit Scholarship from Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology. Later I'm going to a bonfire with some friends I haven't seen in a while, this day couldn't be any better :D

My prom is tomorrow :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's gonna be at the San Fran Aquarium at Pier 39. I'M SO EXCITED <3: <3: <3: <3:

Nani mo dekinai

Chanto dekinai

Sore ga dou shita?

Bokura wa wakai'n da

Nanimo dekinai

Sugu ni dekinai

Dakara bokura ni kanou sei ga aru'n da

~AKB48

Just got back from the clubs.... Even if I think the music is crap and stuff, still an opportunity to get girls, but no luck tonight...

Yesterday I drove on a proper public road for the first time (my mom taught me on semi-deserted little stretch of roads up till now) and I'm not kidding, the very first car I saw ended up tailgating me. Damn, now I understand why everyone thinks that's so annoying.

Played Dota2 for my first time, It's actually quite interesting, certainly takes a lot of getting used to with all dem buttons and commands etc.

Mostly playing games tonight since finishing work @ 9, and no invites to town or drinks (again).

Foreveralone.jpg

Popoto.~<3

Quit RS today. I'm really hoping i stick to this. The game did nothing good for me really. I have a lot of other things to focus on at the moment.

Went to West Palm Beach last night and realised i don't need my ex to be happy. I saw a side of me that i have never seen before. I was talking to just about everyone i could (i was the annoying chatty guy at the club) and it actually felt great interacting with strangers i know i'll never see again.

It's time to get my life on track and do what i was meant to do.

I;d love to know what computer they were using for the creation kit tutorials for Skyrim. Giving it a shot now and trying to follow along, but my computer is not enjoying this (and I'm not sure why since it doesn't seem to be trying either). I think its having trouble pulling all the data off the hard drive fast enough. Which is a silly problem because my computer has enough ram to hold all of the game data in there at the same time, and not be at risk of running out. Would take a while to read it all, but it would probably make the tool run much faster.

I've pretty much abandoned TiF for a while, because of a bunch of other real life things making me move on. I was never that well-known of a community member though, so I doubt it was much of an issue. :wink:

However, I figure I'll give a basic rendition of my past few months for the heck of it:

-I've decided my career goal is to open and run a karate studio. I've talked to my karate instructor about it and he's agreed to give me a bit of a crash course in the ins and outs of running one, and also has given me a job as an instructor at my current studio. So I'm making ~ $90 a month for 2-4 hours work a week and getting teaching experience to boot.

-Due to the above, I'm going to be majoring in business management, something that I would never have even guessed a year ago.

So, despite some recent drama having occurred in my life as far as relationships are concerned, I finally have a goal career-wise. It feels good, although the idea of running a business by myself is a bit frightening if I'm going to be honest. Even if it will be at least four years away, if not more.

In other news, I'm slowly making an armory. I got a stainless steel chainmail vest for my last birthday, and a pair of steel gauntlets for Christmas. I'm considering a pair of sabatons (steel boots) as my next addition. By my calculations I'll have full protection in 2-3 years, and full armor is 5-7 (assuming nothing interrupts this, which soemthing probably will). Then I just need to train my defence level to 5. He referenced what!? Not in my OT!

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]