Today...

Leoo

Getting a bit nervous now. Trying to study Aircraft General Knowledge but it's just not sticking. I've gone through the questionbank, which is 1300 questions, almost 3 times now but it's just not happening. It's like i'm studying a whole new language.

I woke up at 4:30pm today :| My problem is that I stay up too late. I do something fun and don't want to stop and suddenly it's 5 or 6 am.. (or 7 or 8am).

My employer contacted me a while back and gave me a new web design job. At first I was like "Cool more money" now I'm like "FML I don't want to do this." It's annoying because he has like zero vision. He just wants to 100% copy the layout of Apple's website. He literally links to me to an Apple page and says "Recreate that for me." Boring.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

I woke up at 4:30pm today :| My problem is that I stay up too late. I do something fun and don't want to stop and suddenly it's 5 or 6 am.. (or 7 or 8am).

I have also been waking up at 4:30, falling asleep at about 5:00 AM and then awaking naturally at around 5:00 PM. I tried to remedy the solution by staying up all day but now I'm going to sleep at around 4:00 PM and waking up at 3:00 AM!

I have this issue quite frequently if I don't have anything to do, normally setting an alarm for a certain time and then going somewhere usually fixes the problem but in this case it hasn't done very well. I do prefer waking up earlier, however - I don't have to wake up at a certain time and get a better quality of sleep.

qTLQRuS.png

My employer contacted me a while back and gave me a new web design job. At first I was like "Cool more money" now I'm like "FML I don't want to do this." It's annoying because he has like zero vision. He just wants to 100% copy the layout of Apple's website. He literally links to me to an Apple page and says "Recreate that for me." Boring.

What a cheapskate. :rolleyes:

Popoto.~<3

I have also been waking up at 4:30, falling asleep at about 5:00 AM and then awaking naturally at around 5:00 PM. I tried to remedy the solution by staying up all day but now I'm going to sleep at around 4:00 PM and waking up at 3:00 AM!

I have this issue quite frequently if I don't have anything to do, normally setting an alarm for a certain time and then going somewhere usually fixes the problem but in this case it hasn't done very well. I do prefer waking up earlier, however - I don't have to wake up at a certain time and get a better quality of sleep.

You need to get something to do in the days.

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

A great friend of mine just gifted me a game on Steam. So I guess I'll spend the rest of the day playing that. :thumbup:

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I am in a great and cheerful mood for once. My car's Air Conditioning has been restored, only cost me $110, and working now from 1-6 instead of 3-6 as someone needed to leave early, and I like the smell of money. :thumbup:

Also impulse bought a new shirt. :thumbup:

Popoto.~<3

10 points to anyone who can direct me to a site that can allow me to watch Red Faction: Origins for free.

God damn I miss megaupload

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I'm not sure why you write in such a cryptic way. Confused.jpg

meaning i have to go back to uni and start work soon

again

for the past 4 months I've been having a gay old time either sitting around, travelling, eating, sleeping and so on so forth

Drunk tif'ing, been a while since I last did it, I should probably not post.

Also, we're supposed to get 40cm of snow on this saturday, which is exceptionnal, when we get blizzards it's usually 25 to 30cm of snow.

Back from the snowboarding trip in Austria. Was awesome. Shared the room with seven others, made new friends, learned how to snowboard and all of that in decently good weather and without breaking any bones. Though I might have had a very slight concussion (from going down a relatively steep hill in a tube to end up on a tilted ramp, where I made a backflip with a landing on my back. I've seen video footage of the fall and damn, it looks just as painful as it was.)

Tonight a birthday party, all you can drink for free. Probably won't go too far as I feel my alcohol tolerance has gone way down since that fall.

Ended up going to a skating rink with a bunch of friends yesterday. Suffice to say, they're more entertaining when you're 7 than when you're 17. It was still sort of fun but the place was a lot more ghetto than it was before. Probably wouldn't do that again, lol.

Throwing a party tonight for the cast of the play my school just finished, should be pretty fun.

Gotta do some work today. I think I've done enough lazying around.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

So I just saw this:

120225105329.png

SO EXCITED.

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

Pretty big snowstorm we're having over here right now. The 40cm of snow they forcasted is already down and it's still falling.. You can't even see some of the cars in the driveways anymore LOL. If you guys want I can take some pictures.