Today...

Leoo

Cycled into town to buy some ink cartridges for my printer, so I can do college work, so I bought that - but then I had to cycle over to the next town because the first shop I went to only had the color ink, and not the black. Caught up with a few friends and generally enjoyed cycling around.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

http://news.yahoo.com/bin-laden-told-children-live-peace-west-163431838.html

Today I am debating with myself how I feel about this

I have mixed feelings about that too. I kind of paused here:

Al-Sadah said that in November he had seen his sister for the first time since she was shot in the knee during the raid

Could this be the emergence of a new meme?

You didn't think arrow in the knee wasn't a meme the first week it was being forced and spouted everywhere?

Or am I missing something here?

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

http://news.yahoo.com/bin-laden-told-children-live-peace-west-163431838.html

Today I am debating with myself how I feel about this

I have mixed feelings about that too. I kind of paused here:

Al-Sadah said that in November he had seen his sister for the first time since she was shot in the knee during the raid

Could this be the emergence of a new meme?

The bullet to the knee was there way before the arrow to the knee. I don't remember who started it though.

Sister was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes today :\

I feel pretty bad for her. She does have a sweet tooth.

Oh and i had to find out about this over Facebook.

Fun.

That blows both for her, and how you found out about it.

Walking dead tonight. Started playing Rogue Trader last night. We really only got around to character creation though unfortunately. It'll probably be like 2 weeks before we get to play again, which sucks. I'm pretty excited though, it's my first time playing a game like this. And our GM is brilliant, a really creative guy.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Fun.

One of my best friends has T1 diabetes, and although it is a horrible disease, it is very very manageable. Your sister will still be able to lead a pretty sweet life, regardless.

lampost_sig_stark.png

in regards to that coke thing a few pages back, the last time i did it was end of semester a few days before my stats final (which had a 65% weighting). i ended up writing an 8 page essay on my life and how i had gotten up to this point what I'd do different to change etc etc etc. also another 6 pages on a full study regime I would conduct in preparation for this exam, the mindset I would take, consequences and hour by hour packet by packet breakdown of how I would conquer it. I still have it somewhere I think. it was hilarious in retrospect

i ended up getting very little sleep and a credit. also it turned out that I had an extra day to study since the exam was on a wednesday-- not a tuesday as I had previously thought.

and on the third day I rested

Fun.

One of my best friends has T1 diabetes, and although it is a horrible disease, it is very very manageable. Your sister will still be able to lead a pretty sweet life, regardless.

Is that a bad pun? Lolz

rosssigfinal.jpg

One week holiday has begun. All assignments are done so it's just relaxing for me. I hope my parents can understand that I deserve to play video games and do nothing.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Hey, I got a week off too. Although it'll be spent on the battlefields of a virtual Iran instead of snowboarding in Austria.

That sounds so cool, no pun intended.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Bought an Xbox controller for my PC, set me back 30 but atleast now I can drift off playing games and forget about her.

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

just a nice day chilling out, making a card for ellen for valentines at the moment:-)

I don't want to sound mean, but if you keep getting with her you're going to end up like a very close friend of mine. And that is an emotional wreck with your friends wanting to shank Ellen but know that wouldn't be polite.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!