Today...

Leoo

Some people have different feelings toward loss death and life.

I value human life a lot, but there's been multiple occasions where I wished myself dead. If only for a brief moment.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

The news story.

I don't watch/read the news much, if at all, so I didn't realize other people were shot earlier this week too.

Wow. Halifax is one of the most violent cities in Canada, in 5th place for gun crimes in 06 (the latest year I can find data for), and you've had more shootings in a week than we normally have in a month (or at least more victims, because none of our criminals can aim worth a damn which isn't really a good thing when they are shooting at each other in front of a childrens hospital). The gunfights between those two families started to lead to the joking sentiment that we should be giving them gun training so that they could just all kill each other and get it over with.

Someone I know irl died today, he was only a year above me. Why do the good always die young? :-(

That's terrible :cry:

Someone I know irl died today, he was only a year above me. Why do the good always die young? :-(

Sorry to hear about your lost. My condolences to you and their family.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Wow. Halifax is one of the most violent cities in Canada, in 5th place for gun crimes in 06 (the latest year I can find data for), and you've had more shootings in a week than we normally have in a month (or at least more victims, because none of our criminals can aim worth a damn which isn't really a good thing when they are shooting at each other in front of a childrens hospital). The gunfights between those two families started to lead to the joking sentiment that we should be giving them gun training so that they could just all kill each other and get it over with.

You know you're in the area when as you read the post you thing of the joking sentiment mentioned at the end of the post. Honestly though, Halifax went crazy last year with ones that got on the news. Let alone some of the deaths caused by other violence. Also, a holy crud moment when I saw the date on that, didn't think it was that long ago.

You know you're in the area when as you read the post you thing of the joking sentiment mentioned at the end of the post. Honestly though, Halifax went crazy last year with ones that got on the news. Let alone some of the deaths caused by other violence. Also, a holy crud moment when I saw the date on that, didn't think it was that long ago.

Another Haligonian? There we're like 5 of us in the clan I'm in at one point (second place went to two people who lived 15 minutes from each other. No one else in the clan was close to each other as far as we could tell).

And yeah, the date got me too. Feels like it was only a year or two ago.

Another Haligonian? There we're like 5 of us in the clan I'm in at one point (second place went to two people who lived 15 minutes from each other. No one else in the clan was close to each other as far as we could tell).

And yeah, the date got me too. Feels like it was only a year or two ago.

Not Haligonian, Truronian here but nothing happens around here so basically the news ends up being all Halifax (atleast the stuff I watch).

But yeah, time seems to be moving fast looking at dates like that.

Oh cool. Glad the sentiment made it outside the city and its not just us being crazy. I also feel like Halifax probably makes up the bulk of mainland news since we have most of the mainland population.. Cape Breton seems like it would probably focus on itself since they have a sort of unique culture thing going on over there.

Never ask someone from Cape Breton if they're part of Nova Scotia, I made that mistake once.

Lol. I sort of treat them as another Quebec situation. Not going to go there with them.

Got told to write a 500 word report of the year for the premier sport I am captain of at school. I end up writing 4835 words.

What. The. [bleep].

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Ouchy, that just means your interested and care about the sport, not playing it because you can.

Now, for me I'm sitting here wondering what I'm doing up at 8am on a weekend...

Just got up about 30 minuets ago. Going to the regional band festival at a local high school to help out today. The last year I went was my last year in high school so there will be a lot of nostalgia for me today :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably

Euphonium/10.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Today I noticed a lot of posts in Off-Topic are deleted regularly. And I rarely visit or post, so I can imagine the extent is pretty big.

Really? I've yet to notice this, it just seems to me that OT has been getting pretty quiet over the course of the year.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Today I noticed a lot of posts in Off-Topic are deleted regularly. And I rarely visit or post, so I can imagine the extent is pretty big.

Really? I've yet to notice this, it just seems to me that OT has been getting pretty quiet over the course of the year.

I'm not sure I follow either. I count 3 posts deleted from OT and its sub forums so far this month, and all of them were double posts.

Yeah, I don't know where you got that from fastortise...

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

We're pretty lenient, and don't delete posts very often unless it's absolutely necessary and like Randox mentioned, double posts are the majority of what get's deleted here. You don't really miss those do you?

tFtfA.jpg

Shut up or Randox will ban you.

:)

ojdv.jpg

Had a great time at the regional band festival today. Today my job was to rearrange the chairs on the stage for each band that came up. Lot of work but had a lot fun. After the festival was over I was invited to go out to eat with the band director, his wife, and few of his students to a Chinese buffet. I have learned in college that you never ever deny free food. I think I had like 4 plates of just crab legs, man they were delicious :thumbup: Another thing I have learned is that you always try to make connections with people. Case in point, the new low brass director that just got hired at my school knew someone, that knew someone, that knew the director of bands at the uni I go to. The guy we hired needed a job, and before you knew it within 72 hours he had the position. This is why I am trying to expand my acquaintances to more then just the county I live in, but the region and beyond. Who know, might get me a job one day.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Euphonium/10.

[/hide]

It's mah birthday today. :D

I am now 20 and can finally say what I've wanted to for a number of years now: [bleep] teenagers.*

*Excluding the ones in this forum and a few select others.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!