Today...

Leoo

Woke up early (for me) today. And it is a glorious day, which I really needed after the dream that did the waking. It just needs to get a bit warmer so that its actually as nice out as it looks, because right now I have a huge urge to lay on the back deck and read a book or something, but its actually not warm enough for that to be fun. Ah well.

I guess I have to watch the family guy episode 420 then (season 7 for anyone looking for it I think, if not its volume 7 at least). Has a glorious song in it.

Today is April 20th. Do you know what that means? It is Adolf Hitler's birthday.

And something something about druggies smoking weed and stuff.

Everyone remembers his, but not Stalin' (who was worse in my opinion. Although it might be good he is ignored since I share my birthday with that guy.

Anyways, I might just sleep more as usual. I ran out of Pocky, and it's rather annoying I have to wait awhile before I can buy more.

It's 420 and Spring Weekend at my school (aka spend 4 days completely drunk). Campus is going to be completely shut down, but I have to work tomorrow so I have to go home tonight :(

Not implying that I was planning on getting drunk or anything, just that I like being on campus more than being home.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I'm rather glad I stayed home from school today.

I just received a text saying there are reports of a shooting there.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

:shock:

Wow. Good call. Also, that horrible (if there actually was a shooting).

That was a good call indeed. Any injuries?

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

I have no idea. All I got were text alerts saying there was a shooting on/near the campus, and that everyone was to stay indoors and secure the buildings. about 30 minutes later we got texts saying police were on sight, then a while later giving us an all-clear, since the suspects had apparently moved on away from the campus. So yea. No idea what exactly happened.

Sometimes there are random scares like this near the apartments that are near the campus. I've gotten quite a few alerts about public fights, knives, guns, etc.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Tomorrow the music department is getting an important visitor tomorrow. We are getting a hopeful new low brass teacher. He has doctorate in music performance on trombone, and a master on euphonium. Really REALLY excited because tomorrow he is going to tour the campus and have lunch with a few members on the band, then I get a lesson from him THEN he is going to sit on our band practice to observe and watch me conduct. So excited that I can't sleep. Hopefully, we will get him in at Concord and I can improve as a player :thumbup:

Today was an amazing day with Dr.Ball!! He is getting hired at Concord University so we have finally have a true low brass director. He listened to my Sonata and overall he was very impressed with my sound, which is normally a weakness of euphonium players. He really nitpicked at the little things is what I need more of in my lessons. We played the sonata together for a few measures and it sounded wonderful. Good things to come in the future :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I have no idea. All I got were text alerts saying there was a shooting on/near the campus, and that everyone was to stay indoors and secure the buildings. about 30 minutes later we got texts saying police were on sight, then a while later giving us an all-clear, since the suspects had apparently moved on away from the campus. So yea. No idea what exactly happened.

Sometimes there are random scares like this near the apartments that are near the campus. I've gotten quite a few alerts about public fights, knives, guns, etc.

Sounds like a really safe environment for learning. :unsure: Anyway, I hope all is well.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

The news story.

I don't watch/read the news much, if at all, so I didn't realize other people were shot earlier this week too.

Oh dear. :( I really hope they all make it through.

Got my Bad Elf GPS Receiver in the mail today. This means no more making flight plans when i want to do a long flight :D And no more carrying around a big ass chart when i'm flying. Now all i need to take with me is my iPad and i'm good to go. Was really hoping i could use it this weekend and do a little 3 hour flight but thanks the the lovely Sunshine State of Florida i can't. Rain and Thunderstorms forecast for the entire weekend :(

Someone I know irl died today, he was only a year above me. Why do the good always die young? :-(

Because they are the lucky ones.

One of my old friends back in Italy was killed last December when his moped was hit by a van driver who was busy too smoking to stop at a light. I fail to see the luck.