Today...

Leoo

Randox endorses government censorship

I do?

Do tell.

Actually, I do think freedom of speech could stand to be tightened a bit to reduce deliberate (corporate) misinformation, especially in the food industry where they have in effect legalized bribing scientists to say anything about the health benefits of your food with absolutely no need for verification (this is in the US).

Today a few of the 'Famicom Mini' series of GBA re-releases arrived from Japan. Just been enjoying a good hour on Ganbare Goemon: Karakuri Dochu.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Randox endorses government censorship

I do?

Do tell.

Actually, I do think freedom of speech could stand to be tightened a bit to reduce deliberate (corporate) misinformation, especially in the food industry where they have in effect legalized bribing scientists to say anything about the health benefits of your food with absolutely no need for verification (this is in the US).

I think it's best summarized as 'Freedom of speech does not mean freedom from criticism'.

Man what a crazy [bleep]ing night. Me and 2 mates took a flight up to Tampa. Had dinner there and when flying back the weather had a sudden change. Ended up getting diverted to an airport north from our home airport. The FBO was closed to we were forced to sleep in the plane. Thank god we managed to get out of it alive. Thunderstorms and crazy rain/wind all around us :|

This is how pilots gain real experience.

Aren't you still a student? They just let you guys fly around all day without supervision? As a sidenote, what kind of plane are we talking here?

Had a chill day, spent some time skateboarding and longboarding, despite being pretty bad at the former and only half decent on the latter. Considering buying a longboard in the summer if I still have some money left from my summer job.

Man what a crazy [bleep]ing night. Me and 2 mates took a flight up to Tampa. Had dinner there and when flying back the weather had a sudden change. Ended up getting diverted to an airport north from our home airport. The FBO was closed to we were forced to sleep in the plane. Thank god we managed to get out of it alive. Thunderstorms and crazy rain/wind all around us :|

This is how pilots gain real experience.

Aren't you still a student? They just let you guys fly around all day without supervision? As a sidenote, what kind of plane are we talking here?

Already have my Private Pilot's Lisence which is all you need to fly Small aricraft such as Cessna/Piper Arrow.

Currently going on 30 hours of no sleep, with working out, job work, then 12 hours of working at a soccer tournament concession stand, including driving a few times to pick up supplies, and I nearly fell asleep a few times while driving... I'm exhausted. :sad:

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Currently going on 30 hours of no sleep, with working out, job work, then 12 hours of working at a soccer tournament concession stand, including driving a few times to pick up supplies, and I nearly fell asleep a few times while driving... I'm exhausted. :sad:

How are you still alive?

Anybody miss me?

Tim, don't you have a job?

If so, [bleep] you. Everytime someone mentions an income I get depressed.

He does, and I get depressed whenever I get reminded of the fact that I have no job, and that I'll probably never get to work doing what I love again.

I could go for a lobster. I think their cute. They also have a shot at outliving their owners. Need a big tank though.

Any good crustacean names? The only one I can think of to name my crab is Citizen Snips

Lord Hammerclaw the Third.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

My friend/co-worker has become a major drug dealer, pulling in like a grand a week. He's been getting scheduled, but as a shift manager, I just take the hours he gets, and give it to new guys so they can get some training time. Apparently his mom's been dropping him off at work every weekend and he'd just get picked up by his buddy to go sell. I didn't know he was even showing up. now my boss wants me to tell him where he's been, so he can get my friend's mom off my boss's back. Before there was a nice system of my buddy making mad money by pretending to go to work, and new guys getting more hours to fill in for him. But now my boss wants to fire him because his mom found out he hasn't actually been working and wants to know where he's been. It wouldn't be an issue, but my boss knows I'm friends with him and wants me to tell his mom what he's been up to.

What should I do?

Alright, now which one of my posts is being talked about here. Kinda lost...

My comment was just referring to the post you edited on the same page, I didn't mean it to get all serious lol

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Oh, alrighty then.

As for your friend...that's a tough one.

Ignoring the fact that he's your friend for a minute, I try to avoid doing anything to make drug dealers bad, because that's not normally good for your health (and neither is being associated with them).

I would also like to take a minute to wonder why he is living with his mother if he makes a grand a week. Probably the ideal situation would be to have your friend quit since he doesn't work anyway.

Oh, alrighty then.

Ignoring the fact that he's your friend for a minute, I try to avoid doing anything to make drug dealers bad, because that's not normally good for your health (and neither is being associated with them).

I would also like to take a minute to wonder why he is living with his mother if he makes a grand a week. Probably the ideal situation would be to have your friend quit since he doesn't work anyway.

He only wants the job to keep his mom from thinking he's up to no good, even if he doesn't actually work, he wants the appearance that he does. And legally, he has to live with his mom at least until he turns 18, cause his dad's "won" the custody case by not allowing him to live anywhere else.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Oh, alrighty then.

He only wants the job to keep his mom from thinking he's up to no good, even if he doesn't actually work, he wants the appearance that he does. And legally, he has to live with his mom at least until he turns 18, cause his dad's "won" the custody case by not allowing him to live anywhere else.

Well, since his mom knows he doesn't work, that all seems rather pointless now. Surely he knows that mother knows?

And I rather enjoyed the Hunger Games. Books aside, its still a great movie imo.

Since I have nothing to do on a Sunday, I am basically stuck doodling. Given the weird array of things I end up drawing out of impulse, I question if these doodles make good psychological portraits of who I am.

For the record, I was thinking of posting a few of these doodles at one point to give a clear idea.

This morning I had to go the temple and do Nagar Kirtan for Vaisakhi (a holy Sikh ceremony where you sing holy prayers for the people). It's basically a journey from one temple, to the Hindu temple then to another temple where it finishes.

I shot this with my phone:

Language

[hide]

[/hide]

It wasn't the highlight but it was the only time where I was slightly ahead of the float (we walk behind it). The women on the mic were enthusiastic lol. It was a nice day.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢