Today...

Leoo

Reading this I realise that I must either be an extreme optimist, a screwed up realist, or someone who is rather shallow... I'm not going to mention what towards but lets just say I would be flamed horribly.

My Pocket Watch arrived today, just in time. I go to QLD in 2 days. :3

Also getting my hair dyed and Spacers, all in the name of pissing mum off and to get through her head I'm not a damn 14 year old kid anymore. I'm 21 and I'll make the damn decisions I want.

If your mum didn't mind you doing that, would you still get it done? Because that's a terrible reason imo.

Even if she was ok with it, It's something I haven't gotten around to doing. You wouldn't understand but to me it means more then just a "rebellious hair colour"

So kindly [bleep] off and stop criticizing me until you walk in my shoes.

Popoto.~<3

Also getting my hair dyed and Spacers, all in the name of pissing mum off and to get through her head I'm not a damn 14 year old kid anymore. I'm 21 and I'll make the damn decisions I want.

If your mum didn't mind you doing that, would you still get it done? Because that's a terrible reason imo.

Even if she was ok with it, It's something I haven't gotten around to doing. You wouldn't understand but to me it means more then just a "rebellious hair colour"

Why do you think you are so different than anyone else on this forum? Is it because you've had problems at home? Is it because you've had troubles with relationships? Is it because you get depressed often?

Let me tell you something.

You're not different than any of us. We all have had some of these problems and some still do. We may have not walked directly in your shoes, but what people (myself) are saying is not just made up. It's actually taken out of personal experience.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

From the way you worded your post, it seem that the only reason you were getting those done was just to get back at your mum. I'm glad that you are doing it for yourself because you want to, not because of wanting to piss your mum off.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

I'm still getting a trolling vibe from these past few posts out of you.

"I'm dying my hair because it'll piss off my mom"

"[bleep] off, you don't understand!"

even if you are serious, you have to realize similar posts have been made by myself, as well as many other TIF users. I would dye my hair, but work doesn't allow it. I would space my ears, but I don't want to look like dumbo when I'm old. And I'd love to move out and start again in a different country, but I feel like I can't abandon my school. Most of my friend's all moved away, or are now off getting married and starting families. We're not exactly not on the same page here.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Tim, don't you have a job?

If so, [bleep] you. Everytime someone mentions an income I get depressed.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I suppose it's not too bad if he wants to dye his hair to another naturally occuring color (Seriously, don't get anything stupidly outrageous). However, gauges are [bleep]ing gross man. Not to mention that having either will pretty much disqualify you from any job that isn't at a tattoo/piercing parlor or Hot Topic...

I should also remind you that changing the way you look isn't really going to make you any less depressed. It's just going to make your mom angry at you for no real reason...

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I was having a cigarette on my front stoop and watched a guy crash his crotch rocket in the roundabout. Maybe you should learn to ride the damn bike before you try taking a roundabout at 50.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

I haven't posted here in a while, but it's nice to see some controversy once again.

I'm unsure if we should try to help Tim anytime soon though - he honestly needs to spend some time learning by himself of the natural repercussions of his decisions for his own good. Perhaps, instead of being inundated with advice and lectures from us, he needs to throw himself into a reality check.

... in other news, I've watched this viral video yesterday. It was interesting to say the least.

I haven't posted here in a while, but it's nice to see some controversy once again.

I'm unsure if we should try to help Tim anytime soon though - he honestly needs to spend some time learning by himself of the natural repercussions of his decisions for his own good. Perhaps, instead of being inundated with advice and lectures from us, he needs to throw himself into a reality check.

... in other news, I've watched this viral video yesterday. It was interesting to say the least.

Wow, that's awesome. I wanna have such a button :D

Commericials: They're doing it right.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Bed time. Got an exam in the morning.

Good luck young Skull.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

OT, Y U SO SLOW TODAY?!

In other news, I went and saw Wrath of the Titans... was ok. Could've focused on more titans, other than just Kronus.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

We spent last night at a friend's house. His parents were away and he invited about 7 people maybe. Was a great night of booze, weed and music. This morning I woke up with a slight hangover at 8:30 AM and had to get ready to go to school to rehearse for the school play.

Is it me or there's been very few posts in the last couple of days... Seems like lots of the websites and forums I visit are slowing down lately.

Is it me or there's been very few posts in the last couple of days... Seems like lots of the websites and forums I visit are slowing down lately.

I agree, OT's been extremely dead lately.

I decided to join Tip.it forums & register an account with Runescape.

\:D/

Welcome :)