Today...

Leoo

changed my avatar for the first time in like 3 years. Felt it was time

:lol:

on a more recent tangent of discussion, I was 15 before I even started talking to girls in a manner in which to engage in relationship activities. I've had plenty of sex, as some of you may have read in my more frantic and erratic posts, but am I happy? No. So sex isn't truly everything. Though it is really freakin awesome. 4 month dry spell what what.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I'm 16 and never had a real kiss. Am I depressed? No. I value other things in life that actually matter and will let nature take its course when it will.

Oh yeah? Well I'm 17 and haven't had a real kiss yet![/competition]

My first kiss was in 3rd grade on the slides with my playground girlfriend. The girl I kissed now has two kids. [/irony]

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Is at least one of the children yours, Range?

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

First kiss was technically before kindergarten, with my then "girlfriend." I still have vague memories of us practically making out on hermom's waterbed.

And then I failed utterly at interacting with girls and was super shy through most of my time in puberty.

Go figure.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Happy Easter everyone. :thumbup:

I get to go to work. :thumbdown:

Lucky, I wish I was, would have gotten $240 a day.

So, dad's car got stolen last night and like anything stolen in this town, It's now sitting in the bush....100% burned out to a cinder... With my sunglasses inside he borrowed yesterday...melted...

Son of a-

Popoto.~<3

Happy Easter everyone. :thumbup:

I get to go to work. :thumbdown:

Lucky, I wish I was, would have gotten $240 a day.

So, dad's car got stolen last night and like anything stolen in this town, It's now sitting in the bush....100% burned out to a cinder... With my sunglasses inside he borrowed yesterday...melted...

Son of a-

More details and story!

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Why do people give gifts on easter? or even celebrate it?

I worked for 12 hours, after working til 230am the night before. made some money, and now I'm sick. wonderful

I worked for 12 hours, after working til 230am the night before. made some money, and now I'm sick. wonderful

I don't know.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

I don't know.

says the other OT jewish representative

I don't know.

says the other OT jewish representative

:twss:

sig2-3.jpg

Ehh damn uni holidays not all being at the same time, I've been stack doing nothing for the last week and a half!

Ah well, people getting back this week, I can at least go to 1 party before going back and doing my workshops in the last weke of holidays.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Why not? People love an excuse to celebrate and get together with family (at least mine does).

Got together with my favourite cousins, and tried out their hot tub in a mild snow storm. I want one so bad now. Also had a brain storm while my Dad was talking about getting one for the camp. I think someone should make a hottub with a deep section against one side so you can barbecue from the hot tub.

A very good day.

My mom always gives me a shitload of chocolate. I'm so not complaining :thumbup:

What I do find funny is how people NEVER go to church.. then suddenly on Christmas and Easter it's absolutely packed. I feel like.. if you think it's important to attend church at all you should go as often as you can, not just twice a year. idk. It always seemed silly to me. As if people are hoping that by attending on the 'important' days they'll be 'safe' and fulfill their obligations to their religion or something.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

My mom always gives me a shitload of chocolate. I'm so not complaining :thumbup:

What I do find funny is how people NEVER go to church.. then suddenly on Christmas and Easter it's absolutely packed. I feel like.. if you think it's important to attend church at all you should go as often as you can, not just twice a year. idk. It always seemed silly to me. As if people are hoping that by attending on the 'important' days they'll be 'safe' and fulfill their obligations to their religion or something.

I go Christmas Eve, and once or twice more if I get dragged along. Honestly its tradition that makes me go on Christmas, naught much else as I am somewhere in the middle, with somethings being explainable and others not....

I can't imagine how bad the church down the street must of been today. Usually it's a pain to drive by it on a Wednesday.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Brownie points ;)

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Great day when I got off of work. Had the lady come over, made some delicious food, spent time with friends and family. Ended the night on a good note as well. ;) :thumbup:

Work in the morning, another long day! Good night TIF.

Seems like Easter is the holiday of controversy, and not just about Rabbits. 4 people I know broke up so far this long weekend with another today. What the heck O_o

As for the car, dad probably got someone to do an Insurance job on it. I don't care and it's not my business what he does but he will bloody pay me for my sunglasses he melted. Those cost me $150 when I bought 'em in 2010. (and were 100% scratch-less too)

Now it's a Monday night, I'm bored.

Popoto.~<3