Today...

Leoo

Playing Fruit Ninja on the Kinect for a couple of hours = Unable to move arms without pain.

Also zumba is very strenuous on the body. I've always laughed when my sister told me it was a workout but to experience it was something else.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

remember that time I was smashed?

I was hammered :eyeroll:

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

JUst got home from visiting a friend I havent seen in a long time, now I leave to go GO-Karting in 30mins, put everyone to shame including one bigmouth who thinks he's a driving god, then back to a mates to get slushed. :thumbup:

Popoto.~<3

Just got home from visiting a friend I havent seen in a long time, now I leave to go GO-Karting in 30mins, put everyone to shame including one bigmouth who thinks he's a driving god, then back to a mates to get slushed. :thumbup:

Have fun. :thumbup:

JUst got home from visiting a friend I havent seen in a long time, now I leave to go GO-Karting in 30mins, put everyone to shame including one bigmouth who thinks he's a driving god, then back to a mates to get slushed. :thumbup:

Make sure to take some bananas and dead turtles with you.

Went to a store today to buy some new jandals and a few new shirts. Guy at the check out asks me "Do you play NBA or something? You're freaking tall". Yes, I play professional basketball that is played in the States in New Zealand. Makes perfect sense.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Make sure to take some bananas and dead turtles with you.

I mentioned that to a mate. there's a few carts that have 1 driver one passenger. 1 drives, the other throws bananas at others.

Resting for a bit now, then back to his for drinks in 2.5 hrs

Popoto.~<3

Drank 3 glasses of wine at Passover dinner last night and got tipsy for the first time.

Now I've got a slight hungover for the first time.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Holy crap... that's amazing. I like Dub step and have actually have been listening to more of it.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Had a pretty good farewell for a mate who is shipping off to the army on Monday. It was a night of vodka, a single cigar, and scotch whiskey. Not cheap scotch either, but Blue Label. It's a shame that he's leaving as he is an excellent host, and it seems his whole family are great at hospitality as they made us all breakfast in the morning.

Before spring break, the administration told everyone that they'd be confiscating electronic devices (cell phones, MP3 players, etc.) on sight with no questions asked. After spring break, they actually followed through. Now kids are pissed that their parents have to come after school to pick up their stuff. I don't know what else could be missing from the story. Anyways, the walk out apparently happened but it was so small that nobody even noticed it.

They didn't give a reason for why they suddenly they're not allowed?

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

About to be holed up in the library for the next 48 hours finishing up the first draft of my senior thesis. This paper is going to be ridonkulous.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

same guy?

I'd give them money. They're truly impressive.

Drank 3 glasses of wine at Passover dinner last night and got tipsy for the first time.

I don't envy you if that's all it takes to make you sick the next day. I really have to work at it (like 15 shots to make me have a few bouts of being queasy the next day, and that's being an infrequent drinker so I don't have any sort of extra tolerance).

On a related note, I haven't had more than like 4 shots in 24hrs in like 2 years.

I had a bottle to myself for passover lol.

My dad had to be all smart about it "I waited for years to see you find a passion for something, I wasn't looking forward to it being alcohol"

Thanks dad.

Before spring break, the administration told everyone that they'd be confiscating electronic devices (cell phones, MP3 players, etc.) on sight with no questions asked. After spring break, they actually followed through. Now kids are pissed that their parents have to come after school to pick up their stuff. I don't know what else could be missing from the story. Anyways, the walk out apparently happened but it was so small that nobody even noticed it.

They didn't give a reason for why they suddenly they're not allowed?

They were never allowed, it's just that before they'd never taken any action other than "Put it away, please".

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I don't envy you if that's all it takes to make you sick the next day. I really have to work at it (like 15 shots to make me have a few bouts of being queasy the next day, and that's being an infrequent drinker so I don't have any sort of extra tolerance).

On a related note, I haven't had more than like 4 shots in 24hrs in like 2 years.

I wasn't really sick, but a very light headache for about an hour after I woke up. It was gone afterwards.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

changed my avatar for the first time in like 3 years. Felt it was time