Today...

Leoo

Going to India next Tuesday.

34g8pe1.jpg

Have fun good sir.

School term finishes tomorrow, party that night with my girl friend. Can't drink because I have to drive, which sucks because I haven't been drunk since New Year's because of rowing.

Do the prefer North Shore drug.

marijuana.gif

lampost_sig_stark.png

Going to India next Tuesday.

34g8pe1.jpg

Have fun good sir.

School term finishes tomorrow, party that night with my girl friend. Can't drink because I have to drive, which sucks because I haven't been drunk since New Year's because of rowing.

Do the prefer North Shore drug.

marijuana.gif

I'm a drug/smoke free man.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

I witnessed one of the more surreal things I've seen a few days ago. Some guy (a foreigner) came jogging around a corner. Nothing special. But then three more people came from around that same corner, also running. They were all shouting things in a language I didn't understand to the first guy. He then turned around, shouted something and threw a rock at them. Then two or three women came from around the same corner holding long-ass sticks, also trying to catch up to the first guy. The chasers tried throwing a rock back, they missed. And then the guy stepped into the back seat of a waiting car and they quickly drove off, leaving the chasers behind, who were at this point shouting frustratedly. And while all this happened, me and my friend were just staring at it, completely bewildered. I felt like I was in some slapstick French comedy or something.

Anyway, went to the gym yesterday with that same friend, we'll probably be getting a subscription so we can do it at least once a week from now on. A good thing, I really need to get back in shape.

^ That's very strange indeed. The only thing I've seen that comes close is once, on the outskirts of Rome not too far from our old house, I saw a group of gypsies park up by the side of the road, one of them got out, defecated, got back in, and they all drove off as if nothing had happened.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

3AKBe.png

>go on facebook

>see this

oh boy

the mother is 16 year old high school drop out by the way.

You have a 16 year old pregger drop outs added? (Personal thing, but I wouldn't wanna add someone who's a wreckage like that unless they were actually a close friend but anyway...)

Looks more like a little whinge-fest between a bunch of kids who don't know jack and think suddenly "I have a child, therefore I am now an Adult"

Popoto.~<3

3AKBe.png

>go on facebook

>see this

oh boy

You have a 16 year old pregger drop outs added? (Personal thing, but I wouldn't wanna add someone who's a wreckage like that unless they were actually a close friend but anyway...)

Looks more like a little whinge-fest between a bunch of kids who don't know jack and think suddenly "I have a child, therefore I am now an Adult"

It's fun to watch some drama unfold.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

3AKBe.png

>go on facebook

>see this

oh boy

Please for the love of God tell me there's more.

I agree with the above statement. Drama is annoying at times, but is funny since it's basically a verbal battle royale between two-three idiots and their groups most of the time.

@Tim, I don't have her added, it just showed up in the news feed since some my friends commented on it.

Oh and there's more alright, over 70 comments more. But I think reading it all made my IQ drop.

I love me a good status war. A kid I graduated with and his [ex]girlfriend used to fight CONSTANTLY on each other's wall, back before you could comment on wall posts, so my news feed used to be dozens of "I can't beleive you'd do this" and "you're a complete [wagon]" and all sorts of fun stuff like that. Then they'd make up in school the next day.

Lord that was entertaining. Especially when he cheated on her like a dozen times.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Im starting to feel like I'm the only one who's never cheated on a partner :|

In other news; That bag I won arrived. They lied and said "herp derp 120 days to arrive". Glad I got it now though, Since im traveling in a week to QLD for a weekend away. Now I'm just waiting on a pocket watch I ordered. Hoping it arrives late next week before I leave. otherwise it'll arrive the week I return.

Popoto.~<3

You are a dying breed. I regrettably am not one of your kind. Hold on to your morals. They make you, you.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I've never cheated on a girlfriend before, but I have been cheated on. It's all good though because her and I broke up then started seeing each other again and I told her that I was thinking about dating her again. Then I purposely cheated on her with one of her friends and told her about it. Kind of messed up, but she deserved it.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Yo.

Represent.

'sup

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Right there with you, though I have absolute confidence in my current boyfriend in this regard (which is not often the case).

I have discovered Tycoon Lagoon 3, and my inner child. Bouncing around in sandbox mode before I move on to the part where I don't have infinite money. My one gripe with the game (though this might be a problem with me and not the game) is that I make these amazing roller coasters that would be epic to ride assuming the g-force doesn't knock you out. I've really only made two 'super coaster' so far, but with the second one I discovered that I could just lower the launch speed to the minimum to get it though the whole track, and made it more fun. People will actually ride this one (and boy is there a lot of vomit at the exit). I love watching the riders faces on that ride. Most people will look like their going to vomit or have have a heart attack, and there will always be one or two people with this huge grin plastered on their faces. Tomorrow I might look at extending it, and also my other coaster in this park.

I am also an epic pool designer. My pool runs through more than 1000 people in an hour (and its not that crowded), which is two thirds of my current park population (its also like half the income). It's hard to make a good waterside though (the game loves them, but I feel I could do better). I think its my knee jerk reaction go put in the steepest drops I can, which makes you run out of space really fast (one of them has a freaking 60m drop).

As a side note, a lot of people in that game are wearing the symbols for computer companies. I've seen ATI and Atari for sure, and a few other which I suspect are just logos I don't recognize. Now I'm wondering if they we're paid to put that stuff in, or if they just asked permission (I don't mind either way. When I noticed it I was all 'hey an ATI shirt. High five!').

Oh, and I go to see the hunger games tomorrow. Should be the highlight of the week until Easter.

Yo.

Represent.

'sup

I'll join this group.

In other news, apparently my neice is being born tonight/tomorrow.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!