Today...

Leoo

Apparantly a bunch of kids in my school are going to walk out today in protest of the administration actually doing their jobs and confiscating cell phones and iPods. Self-entitled asses... <_<

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Im starting to feel like I'm the only one who's never cheated on a partner :|

Yo.

Represent.

'sup

What up.

I'll join this club. Not quite sure if it counts if you're 15 and have only had one relationship (that lasted 4 months), but I'll take it anyways.

Count me in :P

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Apparantly a bunch of kids in my school are going to walk out today in protest of the administration actually doing their jobs and confiscating cell phones and iPods. Self-entitled asses... <_<

Look at the upside: Your school won't have to put up with them after that.

Im starting to feel like I'm the only one who's never cheated on a partner :|

Yo.

Represent.

'sup

What up.

Get out. Megan and Kim? Selfish [bleep].

In other news, jesus christ work was insane. we sold half the beer stock today. We only just got it in yesterday. God damn I knew this town had a lot of alcoholics, but to think they cant even go 1 day with the shop closed? :\

Popoto.~<3

Just woke up. Realized I missed an exam at college... Damn... Going to have to see if I can do it this afternoon, usually they're good enough for that.

Also, I never cheated on a partner before.

Shows the mentality of high school kids.

At my school, in fall, there was a walk-out organized in protest of tuition increase, and the students all camped in the administration building.

These kids are just going to go home and have fun, basically having a ditch day for something silly.

Missed an exam today :wall:

Always go to class kids. Or at least look at your syllabus frequently enough to know when you actually need to be there.

Edit: It's not all bad though. I emailed my professor about taking a makeup exam and even if I can't do that, the lowest exam grade gets dropped, which means that I just have to not [bleep] up on the final.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I feel like you've skipped a major component in the story.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I can't claim to be innocent of cheating, though in my defence she was clingy and it wasn't cheating per se (not in my books at least).

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

I can't claim to be innocent of cheating, though in my defence she was clingy and it wasn't cheating per se (not in my books at least).

How exactly was it not?

I cheated on this person just to confirm that I wanted to break up with her, and because her neurotic behaviour drove me to it I feel somewhat less guilty than if she were sane.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Is cheating considered strictly on a sexual basis? Does kissing count? How about flirting through texting?

I'm guilty of the last two but not the first.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Funny, I went from a phone with internet access and a full keyboard to a flip phone, on purpose. In the last year I have eliminated a lot of technology from my life and it's very nice.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Is cheating considered strictly on a sexual basis? Does kissing count? How about flirting through texting?

Yeah, I'd call that cheating. If I found my girlfriend doing either of the last two I would have a serious talk with her.

Went to the party last night. Kinda average, didn't realise everyone would be a year younger then us. We weren't drinking which didn't help but still. Suppose it was fun laughing at them.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Yeah, I'd call that cheating. If I found my girlfriend doing either of the last two I would have a serious talk with her.

Went to the party last night. Kinda average, didn't realise everyone would be a year younger then us. We weren't drinking which didn't help but still. Suppose it was fun laughing at them.

any party on a Wednesday night is worth skipping

IMO it's any kind of "more than friends" activity. And if you feel like you have to hide it from her - it's definitely cheating. For example, when your girlfriend asks what you did today you wouldn't say, "Well I went out, kissed a few girls, gave another my number and we flirted a bit, then went out for a beer with my mates." You'd want to hide the fact that you kissed and flirted with other girls. And it's some kind of physical/intimate connection that implies that you are or want to be more than friends. Put that all together and it's definitely cheating.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

any party on a Wednesday night is worth skipping

Wassup, I'm from the future. It was a Thursday night. That's New Zealand for you.

It was the last day of term yesterday, so that's why there was a party.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

I feel like you've skipped a major component in the story.

Before spring break, the administration told everyone that they'd be confiscating electronic devices (cell phones, MP3 players, etc.) on sight with no questions asked. After spring break, they actually followed through. Now kids are pissed that their parents have to come after school to pick up their stuff. I don't know what else could be missing from the story. Anyways, the walk out apparently happened but it was so small that nobody even noticed it.

In other news, I got an email telling me to register for new student orientation. It's going to take $75 to register for classes that I'm already paying for. What kind of bullshit is that?

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

If you wouldn't do it in front of your partner, then you shouldn't be doing it. That's the simplest way I can put it.

Saw the Hunger Games tonight. Easily one of the best book to movie adaptations I have ever seen (if not the best). They changed some things, and left some stuff out, but it was all extras and stuff that wouldn't make a good movie, so I am very happy. I look forward to seeing the next two when they are made.

IMO it's any kind of "more than friends" activity. And if you feel like you have to hide it from her - it's definitely cheating. For example, when your girlfriend asks what you did today you wouldn't say, "Well I went out, kissed a few girls, gave another my number and we flirted a bit, then went out for a beer with my mates." You'd want to hide the fact that you kissed and flirted with other girls. And it's some kind of physical/intimate connection that implies that you are or want to be more than friends. Put that all together and it's definitely cheating.

I knew I liked you for a reason :P

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I knew I liked you for a reason :P

It's because she's an admin isn't it? :P

Today I watched my nephew for a few hours, while his sister was born. Then immediately had to go to work. All while running on three hours of sleep... Bleh.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!