Today...

Leoo

Please tell me that's a satirical song.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

I really want to kill my mum. Seriously want to smack her damn head in with a frying pan or baseball bat. Normally I'm not this violent... well I am but the bullshit has beaten even Tim's dilemma. How does one get their parents to treat them like an adult and respect them? :\

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

First car accident @age 16.

Ouch bro! I'm assuming you are okay right? How about the car?

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I turned into turn lane so I can turn into the parking lot of Play N' Trade. While I was waiting someone else went to the turning lane from behind me and he said he was looking sideways and didn't see I stopped and bam. (rear ended me)

I couldn't find any damage to my car.

You could see damage to his 2010 mercedes.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Ouch. Does your insurance have to pay for it or is he considered to be at fault?

He rear ended me while I stopped. He admitted it was his fault and there's no way it could have been my fault lol.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

IIRC, if someone rear ends you it's ALWAYS their fault. Something about how "if you're following the legal requirements for staying x car lengths behind, there's no reason you shouldn't be able to stop in time." It doesn't matter how shitty the circumstances are.

Like once my sister was at a red light behind an SUV. They were in the right-hand turn lane. All the lights (right and straight) went green so they started moving. In the middle of the intersection, the forward light went red so the woman in front of my sister assumed the right hand turn lane went red as well but it didn't. So the woman slammed on her breaks so my sister rear ended her. No reason to stop + little warning + rain on the road + were just stopped so not as much space between cars as normal...

So the woman slammed on her breaks for no reason in the middle of an intersection but it was still legally my sister's fault since she was behind her.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

I got back with my ex

[hide]

wink wink

[/hide]

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I really want to kill my mum. Seriously want to smack her damn head in with a frying pan or baseball bat. Normally I'm not this violent... well I am but the bullshit has beaten even Tim's dilemma. How does one get their parents to treat them like an adult and respect them? :\

It depends what they are like and what you are like... Personally I have shown my parents that I can cook, can handle responsibility and that I can be trusted so they treat me pretty much like an adult. I'm 14 so it works.

To be blunt though, just show them that you won't be a <3: up the moment they leave the house, but mostly it depends on what they are like...

It depends what they are like and what you are like... Personally I have shown my parents that I can cook, can handle responsibility and that I can be trusted so they treat me pretty much like an adult. I'm 14 so it works.

To be blunt though, just show them that you won't be a <3: up the moment they leave the house, but mostly it depends on what they are like...

My situation

[

This is so sad.. My mom is raging because I bought a 20 dollar ps3 game with my own money without asking her for permission. I'm 16. The [bleep] is this.

Also she just took the credit card that my parents gave me which I don't use without asking them lol.. Not sure what good that did.

sig2-3.jpg

[

This is so sad.. My mom is raging because I bought a 20 dollar ps3 game with my own money without asking her for permission. I'm 16. The [bleep] is this.

Also she just took the credit card that my parents gave me which I don't use without asking them lol.. Not sure what good that did.

Wow... My parents encourage me to get work, heck I had to buy my own xbox, I didn't ask permission though, I told them I was going to do it then did it. So far everything in my room with a value over a hundred dollars was bought, at least in part, by me. Heck I had to beg for months just to get a new phone, which is coming easter, that is going on a credit program where part of the bill pays for the phone every month. The begging was because they pay my phone bill, I would but don't have a reliable source of income...

Last game my parents bought for me was like 6 years ago. Ever since then I've worked for everything I own now. Thankfully the only thing they complain about is just wishing I'd save a little more money then I spend.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Last game my parents bought for me was like 6 years ago. Ever since then I've worked for everything I own now. Thankfully the only thing they complain about is just wishing I'd save a little more money then I spend.

I've been using the same 350$ for around 3 years now. Still got close to 100 of it left.

sig2-3.jpg

A new phone? Son I didn't have a phone until I was almost 17.

Damn... I'm starting to sounds like Tim...

I know eh, I had my first cell at 19.

A new phone? Son I didn't have a phone until I was almost 17.

Damn... I'm starting to sounds like Tim...

I know eh, I had my first cell at 19.

Maybe I'm just getting old and bitter. Actually, I am old and bitter, even though I'm pretty young in the grand scheme of things.