Today...

Leoo

I didn't have a cell phone until I was a junior in high school and that was only because I needed it for my pizza delivery job. Otherwise I would have had to buy one on my own if I wanted it. I never had ANY consoles (although we did have a family computer that I could use) until I was in high school and only because I bought them with my own money. I'm not bitter that other kids had nicer stuff than me. I'm glad that I had to wait, it's taught me more about money than getting anything I wanted when I wanted it.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

I didn't have a cell phone until I was a junior in high school and that was only because I needed it for my pizza delivery job. Otherwise I would have had to buy one on my own if I wanted it. I never had ANY consoles (although we did have a family computer that I could use) until I was in high school and only because I bought them with my own money. I'm not bitter that other kids had nicer stuff than me. I'm glad that I had to wait, it's taught me more about money than getting anything I wanted when I wanted it.

I have to agree with it, and I think most of the people that will learn more easily from mistakes are also the people like us that had to buy our stuff ourselves. One of my brothers had everything he wanted when he wanted, and I'm at college and I have more money than him, an army officer with a huge pay. I don't owe any money on my credit cards and he's not even able to pay them. That's why I think the fact that we had to wait and buy our own things taught us a hell of a lot.

I'm not bitter because people had stuff before me. I, like you, only got a phone because I started driving, and I got my first game system in high school. I guess I'm just more pissed off that people [bleep] and moan about not having things that I was perfectly fine not having. It comes with age though I guess. Our parents probably feel the same way.

I'm almost feeling offended here. Sure I had my first phone at 13 and I was practically born with a Sega Genesis controller in my hand but that doesn't mean I'm irresponsible or don't know the value of money...

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I'm almost feeling offended here. Sure I had my first phone at 13 and I was practically born with a Sega Genesis controller in my hand but that doesn't mean I'm irresponsible or don't know the value of money...

As long as you didn't whine and beg for that stuff that you probably didn't need at the time, you are cool in my book.

I got back with my ex

[hide]

wink wink

[/hide]

Please PLEASE be an April fools or so help me Etro I will burn you alive, Double for you Zach.

OT: All sorts of shit happened today. Sister's laptop got keylogged, No problem right? at first she told me her FB was spamming people so I had a look, then I remembered "hold on, she does online shopping". Checked ebay and I saw this:

Payments Yet To Be Paid: $29,010.19

They used her account to place bids on iPhones, Xbox, PS3, Computer and Laptop systems, even a $5000 Wedding Dress. I locked her computer, scanning the crap out of it atm. I've phoned E-bay and told them "Please cancel ALL these bids and lock the account, as its been hijacked", I changed the ebay password, her Pay-Pal Password and her online banking password through my machine. Been a bloody stressful of a day. Problem is we probably will never figure out who did it because the address to send was never changed. Thankfully none of her money was taken. Last thing we need is for them to be in a $30k debt due to some sick bastard, and potentially rip the entire family apart in one house. I'm wondering if it's worth contacting Police about it. Only problem is if they seize her Lappy I might get in teh shits because she's running a cracked Windows 7. (I couldn't find her disc and was lazy)

And NOW I shower for work.

@Riku, I didn't get a phone till 14, was an old Nokia 3315 brick, compared to everyone else, I've always been behind in technology and new stuff. I suppose I'm glad in a way as it means I wasn't spoilt like some other people have been in their lives and its more satisfying to buy something on your own, though the extra money these days would help :\

(which is why im searching for a new job atm as I need a better weekly pay to move out)

Popoto.~<3

I got back with my ex

[hide]

wink wink

[/hide]

Please PLEASE be an April fools or so help me Etro I will burn you alive, Double for you Zach.

OT: All sorts of shit happened today. Sister's laptop got keylogged, No problem right? at first she told me her FB was spamming people so I had a look, then I remembered "hold on, she does online shopping". Checked ebay and I saw this:

Payments Yet To Be Paid: $29,010.19

They used her account to place bids on iPhones, Xbox, PS3, Computer and Laptop systems, even a $5000 Wedding Dress. I locked her computer, scanning the crap out of it atm. I've phoned E-bay and told them "Please cancel ALL these bids and lock the account, as its been hijacked", I changed the ebay password, her Pay-Pal Password and her online banking password through my machine. Been a bloody stressful of a day. Problem is we probably will never figure out who did it because the address to send was never changed. Thankfully none of her money was taken. Last thing we need is for them to be in a $30k debt due to some sick bastard, and potentially rip the entire family apart in one house. I'm wondering if it's worth contacting Police about it. Only problem is if they seize her Lappy I might get in teh shits because she's running a cracked Windows 7. (I couldn't find her disc and was lazy)

And NOW I shower for work.

@Riku, I didn't get a phone till 14, was an old Nokia 3315 brick, compared to everyone else, I've always been behind in technology and new stuff. I suppose I'm glad in a way as it means I wasn't spoilt like some other people have been in their lives and its more satisfying to buy something on your own, though the extra money these days would help :\

(which is why im searching for a new job atm as I need a better weekly pay to move out)

yes it was an april fools post haha, calm down

I'm not sure the police would do anything about the cracked windows data. I feel like there's a rule against self-incrimination or something.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Somehow (judging from how she seems to be in general) I think she'd just turn that against him any way ("if you weren't so stupid with computers this wouldn't have happened, it was probably you, blah blah blah"). She seems like the kind of [bleep] (don't want to sound rude towards a stranger but...) who would do that.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

I got my first phone when I was 12/13 I think, it was a classic Nokia 3210 with a classy see-through blue case :P My parents only got it me because I went to and from secondary school on my own and I was late because of a school council thing once and they were worried so they wanted me to be able to get in contact. I had my first console before then - a PS1 which I adored. I've never taken these things for granted, or any of the consoles, phones or Christmas presents I've got since. My little brother goes through mobile phones a little too fast for my liking, he's 12 and just got a brand new blackberry on contact. He got an older blackberry for his birthday last November. He's not ridiculously spoiled though and once he gets older I'm sure he'll appreciate things more.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

I got my first phone when I was 12/13 I think, it was a classic Nokia 3210 with a classy see-through blue case :P My parents only got it me because I went to and from secondary school on my own and I was late because of a school council thing once and they were worried so they wanted me to be able to get in contact. I had my first console before then - a PS1 which I adored. I've never taken these things for granted, or any of the consoles, phones or Christmas presents I've got since. My little brother goes through mobile phones a little too fast for my liking, he's 12 and just got a brand new blackberry on contact. He got an older blackberry for his birthday last November. He's not ridiculously spoiled though and once he gets older I'm sure he'll appreciate things more.

Wow... That many Blackberries, I know kids like that and most I end up hating or disliking just for the fact that they take it all for granted. For example one of my friends had a brand new slide phone for Easter a few years ago, a brand new laptop for Christmas, and just this year an Xbox 360 with everything you could ever want... He ended up breaking the phone and got a brand new Blackberry for Christmas this year, broke the laptop and is getting a new one sometime, and has had everything he wanted for his Xbox bought for him...

Personally I have had a flip phone (old style) for several years and it was because my parents were starting to let me and my sister go and do stuff on our own. I'm getting an upgrade for Easter now, to a Samsung Evergreen. I bought my first Xbox for a hundred bucks, I needed a wi-fi adapter for Xbox Live, I went and bought one, etc... Then it red ringed I bought a brand new slim (ouch). Every laptop I own has been paid for in full by me, newest one was bought from a store brand new in the package (hurt a lot...)

Moral of the story: Anything I didn`t buy myself was because my parents saw I needed it, or Christmas...

Also that I can rant and go on a tangent.

OH I TOTALLY DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING. RPG YOU ARE SO CLEVER AND ORIGINAL.

By the way, I'm engaged.

If you actually proposed to someone on April 1st, I think my cause of death would be laughing. That would be suck a gigantic dick move.

I really want to kill my mum. Seriously want to smack her damn head in with a frying pan or baseball bat. Normally I'm not this violent... well I am but the bullshit has beaten even Tim's dilemma. How does one get their parents to treat them like an adult and respect them? :\

It depends what they are like and what you are like... Personally I have shown my parents that I can cook, can handle responsibility and that I can be trusted so they treat me pretty much like an adult. I'm 14 so it works.

To be blunt though, just show them that you won't be a <3: up the moment they leave the house, but mostly it depends on what they are like...

Second to my mum, I actually do the majority of housework. My parents are from India so I don't think there's anyway to change their mind.

Always thought you were older than 16 Gabe.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Been watching Pokemon Master Quest, nearly through the season and it's the only season I have. :<

I find your lack of MSN and Steam disappointing, gathering the "last logged in 10 hours ago" sign, you're probably @ Lerisa's.

Popoto.~<3

I really want to kill my mum. Seriously want to smack her damn head in with a frying pan or baseball bat. Normally I'm not this violent... well I am but the bullshit has beaten even Tim's dilemma. How does one get their parents to treat them like an adult and respect them? :\

It depends what they are like and what you are like... Personally I have shown my parents that I can cook, can handle responsibility and that I can be trusted so they treat me pretty much like an adult. I'm 14 so it works.

To be blunt though, just show them that you won't be a <3: up the moment they leave the house, but mostly it depends on what they are like...

Second to my mum, I actually do the majority of housework. My parents are from India so I don't think there's anyway to change their mind.

Perhaps I'm being slow, but I don't see the connection here: are Indian people renowned for being stubborn or something?

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

OH I TOTALLY DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING. RPG YOU ARE SO CLEVER AND ORIGINAL.

By the way, I'm engaged.

If you actually proposed to someone on April 1st, I think my cause of death would be laughing. That would be suck a gigantic dick move.

I had it set up with one of the female managers. I 'proposed' to her at work in front of everyone. I even used one of her rings to make it look official and she cried. She pulled it off so well. It was really well thought out and planned. Everyone congratulated us and was so sad when they found out I had to 'leave' because you can't work in the same restaurant when you're together. It was priceless and the "April Fools!" message we sent out globally on HotSchedules was... Hilarious, to say the least.

Saw Converge for the second time last night, as well as Loma Prieta. It was awesome, I was in the very front for the entire show. I got kicked in the face a few times and stuff, so I'm a bit sore today. If I find myself in any pictures I'll put them up. But yeah, fantastic show.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

i got netflix

I'll now be watching all of the movies

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn