Today...

Leoo

Somehow (judging from how she seems to be in general) I think she'd just turn that against him any way ("if you weren't so stupid with computers this wouldn't have happened, it was probably you, blah blah blah"). She seems like the kind of [bleep] (don't want to sound rude towards a stranger but...) who would do that.

Well she didnt blame me, but she's instantly gone back to her old ways.

SOMEONE REMIND ME WHY THE [bleep] I'M TOO NICE. I save her arse from a $29,000 debt, all she could do was say thanks without sincerity behind it and return to being a cow. I'm really starting to question if my entire existence is to just help others and be miserable forever, so much crap has happened over the week both at home and at work it's giving me stress/anxiety attacks on a daily basis.

Popoto.~<3

Somehow (judging from how she seems to be in general) I think she'd just turn that against him any way ("if you weren't so stupid with computers this wouldn't have happened, it was probably you, blah blah blah"). She seems like the kind of [bleep] (don't want to sound rude towards a stranger but...) who would do that.

SOMEONE REMIND ME WHY THE [bleep] I'M TOO NICE. I save her arse from a $29,000 debt, all she could do was say thanks without sincerity behind it and return to being a cow. I'm really starting to question if my entire existence is to just help others and be miserable forever, so much crap has happened over the week both at home and at work it's giving me stress/anxiety attacks on a daily basis.

how impossible would it be to completely unacknowledge her existence? Like, don't talk to her, look at her, be in the same room as her, just carry out your buisness

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

how impossible would it be to completely unacknowledge her existence? Like, don't talk to her, look at her, be in the same room as her, just carry out your buisness

Given she practically governs 9/10 the household also due to my Niece crawling everywhere, very impossible.

Popoto.~<3

I had to go to another university a few miles down the road to see an art exhibition for my art history course. It's a private catholic college, I knew that much, but what I didn't know was that it's all female. I had a few pages of worksheets I needed to fill out for the assignment plus sketch (rather poorly I might add) one of the works that I saw, so I sat in one of the common area couches to fill them out. Almost every girl that walked by was staring hahaha :lol: I felt so out of place.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Finally decided to delete my facebook account, shortly after my birthday (which is later in the month.) I've given people warning about it and so, as I'm about to go to bed, I expect to wake up to abusive texts and facebook messages for people who are mad that their friend count will be dropping, for not telling them sooner, for telling them via facebook, for not getting their input first. So basically shit why they aren't even my friends anyway.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I deleted mine a week and a half ago. Best decision I've ever made. I didn't tell anyone except my close friends and the only question I got about it was my ex-girlfriend who texted me asking why I deleted her. She's kind of crazy anyways.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

It's been a very crappy few days.

I'll try to keep it all short and sweet:

Girl I really liked deiced to go back to her ex, and told me that she just used me until her ex came back. She told me to never talk to her again. This one really really hurt.

Since I am going to Austria I had to ask for 12 days off from Wal-mart. I go to see what day's I have got off, and they game 8 of 12. Basiclly telling me it's either your job, or you trip. I have 1700$ in the trip so I have no choice but to go. Turning in my 2 week notice next week.

I lost my accompanist for my music jury AND my junior recital because I missed a practice with her. She is an old school teacher, you waste my time I won't help you. My recital in April 23rd, and the Jury is sometime in May. I am royally [bleep]ed because of this. This is of course my fault, it's just bad that it came to this because of my bad time management.

[bleep]ty girl at school started hitting on me HARDCORE last night. NO idea why... apparently I'm next on her list at the moment. Normally...I wouldn't be upset over this but with the timing of everything else that has happened it's just annoying. I gues now I am known as the male band [bleep] <_<

All I want at the moment is a cold beer, hot wings, and music. Won't be happening for a while I guess.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Albel, I'm sorry for your situation and don't mean to be insensitive, but what are 'hot wings'?

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Albel, I'm sorry for your situation and don't mean to be insensitive, but what are 'hot wings'?

hot-wings.jpg?1303752285

Chicken wings in hot sauce. Very good stuff. Buffalo Wild Wings is an amazing restaurant IMO. I really only like the boneless wings though. The other ones are too messy.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

I see - thanks for clarifying.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

OpoQQ.jpg

Girl I really liked deiced to go back to her ex, and told me that she just used me until her ex came back. She told me to never talk to her again. This one really really hurt.

Since I am going to Austria I had to ask for 12 days off from Wal-mart. I go to see what day's I have got off, and they game 8 of 12. Basiclly telling me it's either your job, or you trip. I have 1700$ in the trip so I have no choice but to go. Turning in my 2 week notice next week.

I lost my accompanist for my music jury AND my junior recital because I missed a practice with her. She is an old school teacher, you waste my time I won't help you. My recital in April 23rd, and the Jury is sometime in May. I am royally [bleep]ed because of this. This is of course my fault, it's just bad that it came to this because of my bad time management.

[bleep]ty girl at school started hitting on me HARDCORE last night. NO idea why... apparently I'm next on her list at the moment. Normally...I wouldn't be upset over this but with the timing of everything else that has happened it's just annoying. I gues now I am known as the male band [bleep] <_<

All I want at the moment is a cold beer, hot wings, and music. Won't be happening for a while I guess.

you earned that beer this week. And screw walmart. That place sucks anyway.

Hope everything gets better soon, Justin, that doesn't sound too good :l

Just a chilled day for me, did a bit of shopping and watched a movie with my brother.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Finally decided to delete my facebook account, shortly after my birthday (which is later in the month.) I've given people warning about it and so, as I'm about to go to bed, I expect to wake up to abusive texts and facebook messages for people who are mad that their friend count will be dropping, for not telling them sooner, for telling them via facebook, for not getting their input first. So basically shit why they aren't even my friends anyway.

You'll be back. I hate Facebook and all the drama it drags along with "whos popular, who has most friends, SPECIFIC ASSHATS WHO KEEP TRYING TO TROLL ME BUT ARE NOT FUNNY (you know who he is)", but the ONLY reason I even made a new account was it was just easier to keep in contact with some people. Majority of mates dont answer their phone, more then half dont use Steam, MOST don't even use MSN so

I just stuck it out.

As for today, day off. I'm just relaxing and not giving a damn about anything.

Popoto.~<3

I've given them time to get my details to contact me in another way. If they don't get them then in time, or don't reply, then [bleep] them they don't deserve to call themselves my friend anyway.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

You know what i haven't seen in a while?

That dancing merlin.gif that used to be on every page of this thread.

You know what i haven't seen in a while?

That dancing merlin.gif that used to be on every page of this thread.

Glad for Friday. Spending the night with someone to both relax and try and forget what happened w/Joel. Then I've got a friends 21st on Saturday and no work till Tuesday. Just gotta get past tomorrow night's work.

34g8pe1.jpg

Popoto.~<3

Albel, that sucks on every count. my heart goes out to you.

Just now, I realized that my wireless controller has drivers and software. Something I have been wondering is that windows treats its second joystick as a d pad (and it has a button to swap that joystick and the d pad around for digitial or analog control). The new driver has turned both joysticks into actual joysticks, which is awesome.

And the software allows you to keymap the contoller to your keyboard, to allow it to work with games that support contrllers. Not often a problem, but I think I might have a use for it already. One of the mod plugins for Kerbal Space program uses a combination of game controls, which the joystick can be mapped to, and two controlls that are actually maped to the keys themselves in the plugin, and can't be changed. By mapping parts of the controller to the keyboard itself, rather than the game, I can do more without needing to touch the keyboard.

Going to India next Tuesday.

34g8pe1.jpg

Have fun good sir.

School term finishes tomorrow, party that night with my girl friend. Can't drink because I have to drive, which sucks because I haven't been drunk since New Year's because of rowing.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg