Today...

Leoo

Nice job dude! Get those chops in gear. That would be a great line to play on :D

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Thank god daylight savin's be over. Last night was horrid workwise. Ended up comin' home sleepin' till 7, woke up, drank and played TF2 till I fell asleep again @ 12.

And I see we're gett'n all Pirat-e...

Popoto.~<3

Second Saturday in a row analyzing papers and writing :geek:

Here ye here ye, I properly expressed my SRY gene in my bipotential gonad genital ridge 10 to 12 days post coitus, activating my SOX9 gene yaaarrrr.

hiccup.png

I have a hard time writing in pirate... LOL

About that Vbox talk, how can win7 not be a choice? Wrong version perhaps? My version of Vbox can even run Windows 8 as shown in the picture below (even if it's developper preview, which I should replace by consumer preview). I even run it in 64bit without issues, so I don't know what's wrong in your case.

[hide]24b84lc.png[/hide]

Not sure. I've made it a side project (I only do one big thing per day on the computer, and right now that's Kerbal Space Program). It probably is an option some place, but as I said, I am warry of even trying to install my OS again while its still in use on 'another' computer. I do not want to risk having my copy invalidated or something. If I remember, I'll get on with the installation tomorrow.

Today I am holding up in my room because I don't want to put up with real life April first bull shit (Its fun online for the most part, but I do NOT like this day in real life).

1 day a year when I know I'm going to be a hermit.