Today...

Leoo

I wasn't really sick, but a very light headache for about an hour after I woke up. It was gone afterwards.

Drinking almost always gives me a headache, but I only get it while I'm still drunk (normally takes an hour to set in). I've never had it the morning after.

Just saw Clash of the Titans. Now I kind of want to see the Revenge one that is either coming out soon or just came out.

But the movie I really want to see is Cabin in the Woods. I've never really been into horror/thrillers because I always have trouble finding someone to see them with. Now I've discovered I do have someone so :D

Don't think I'll ever be up for the Exorcist though. I'd like to sleep again at some point, without nightmares, and that movie seems like it might be counter productive to achieving that goal.

No, that's not the one I mean. I thought they remade that movie itself with the same title, but a quick search tells me I'm wrong. I think I mean this one or maybe this one, or maybe both?

Something that had a (within the last few years) reputation for being a really [bleep]ing scary movie, that I thought had exorcist in the title.

Just had some chicken wings that I barbequed with cooked potatoes and sweet potatoes. Tonight I had a feast of awesome.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Dont have a hangover but my god I feel so groggy and grotty.

Last night was fun up until about 1am when EVERYONE had to talk about the only topic that triggers my depression, which ended up in me drinking my bottle of Absolut straight then stumbled my arse home about 1km away an hour afterwards. I'm really starting to think my depression is gradually getting worse the more I live here and listen to what others say.

Popoto.~<3

Last night was fun up until about 1am when EVERYONE had to talk about the only topic that triggers my depression, which ended up in me drinking my bottle of Absolut straight then stumbled my arse home about 1km away an hour afterwards. I'm really starting to think my depression is gradually getting worse the more I live here and listen to what others say.

What was the topic?

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

What was the topic?

What else at a drunken 21st: Who's having sex with who and everyone's sex lives. I know for a fact someone will quote this saying "sex isn't everything", clearly you don't live in this country and you're getting some/in a relationship to not care to begin with.

Popoto.~<3

What was the topic?

What else at a drunken 21st: Who's having sex with who and everyone's sex lives. I know for a fact someone will quote this saying "sex isn't everything", clearly you don't live in this country and you're getting some/in a relationship to not care to begin with.

Sex isn't everything, its the only thing.... Or at least that's how some people can make it seem. (Vezon not a single word)

I will say what I damn well please.

As for this subject, I'd rather not talk about it because I don't want to bother Tim. I understand where Tim is coming from. I really do.

Wasn't talking about Tim, was kinda kicking a dead horse and hopping you'd forgotten it was there.

You were hopping? At least you were hoping.

Something that you don't know about me..... I. Never. Forget.

I still have grudges from 10 years ago. It happens.

Don't worry though. It isn't personal. I don't dislike you.

I got DKII working on my laptop which is wonderfully nostalgic.

I'm also working on my masquerade mask for prom (masquerade themed prom? Hell yes), and a flier for a tonfa seminar I'm going to be running at my karate studio. Also memorizing Lucky's soliloquy from "Waiting for Godot" because I'm a masochist.

And by "working on" I mean procrastinating of course.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

What was the topic?

Go invest in a hooker or something.

sig2-3.jpg

Anyone who validates their life by how much they get laid is shallow. Is sex great? Yes, but life is still pretty grand regardless.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

I'm 16 and never had a real kiss. Am I depressed? No. I value other things in life that actually matter and will let nature take its course when it will.

sig2-3.jpg

I'm 16 and never had a real kiss. Am I depressed? No. I value other things in life that actually matter and will let nature take its course when it will.

=D>

Well put.

Also, I just realized that I'm in the top 2500 Pokemon battlers on Smogon.

Oh yeah? Well I'm 17 and haven't had a real kiss yet![/competition]

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Away from the sex topic, I had a pretty good day.

Bought a new pair of Levi's that were on sale, an album I was waiting on came in the mail, and I just had some panda express for dinner.

Not looking forward to my essay tomorrow, but I'll let future me worry about that.

Well my house-mate used my laptop this morning. His girlfriend was using his so he thought it would be a good idea to use mine. Somehow managed to download something that put a keylogger on my laptop or something because when i used it earlier some very, very random shit started going on (mouse moving on it's own, notepad messages, etc.) I tried cleaning it but i'm almost certain there's still shit on there. Now i just need to remember if i logged onto RS before or after he used it.

I'm slightly annoyed because i've told him that if he ever wanted to use my laptop, not to download shit (especially not from links my Skype contacts send me as i know a lot of them are phishers and hackers, but good people nonetheless).

Oh well, i'll see on monday when i get my laptop back :\

Also i wanted to fly tomorrow, but florida has been so unkind lately when it comes to weather. The wind is hella strong, it'd be pretty much a suicide mission going flying in my little Cessna.