Today...

Leoo

I decided to join Tip.it forums & register an account with Runescape.

\:D/

Yay new faces!

Welcome to the OT crew :)

Leave your Runescape at the door and have a nice stay!

My night is exactly what Distracted posted except I woke up at 4am, and decided to go home and sleep the rest of the night in my own bed and not go to school. Totally same wavelength though.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Welcome Livy!

As much as I'd like to have had a more productive week, my body hasn't been in agreement with me. A mix of lack of sleep and extra soreness from upping weights in my daily workout routine, haven't helped.. Oh well, I'll just have to do better next week.

tFtfA.jpg

Saw Thor last night at a friends. Wasn't that bad. :thumbup:.

Going back tonight for the second game of Vancouver vs LA. Hope Vancouver wins this one.

Will be making some chicken on the BBQ and a few silver bullets to drink.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

So I was watching family guy (foreign affairs episode). I had to double check to make sure

music video was actually real (Dancing in the Street). It's just so terrible (at least in a modern context, I'm sure it wasn't quite so bad back in 1985), it was almost surreal watching it for the first time. Wow.

@bonez - If you like, think of this as your little blogspace on Off-Topic where like-minded individuals could respond and deliberate. It's a place to share ideas, create discussions and to a certain extent - vent relevant frustrations. You'll find plenty of daily frustrations that you wouldn't really mind sharing - it could be a trivial matter, to something of a more serious nature.

It could be finding a video that you really enjoyed watching, or sharing something that happened in school today. It's a topic on your daily thoughts; utilize it. It's our version of social networking that isn't confined to 140characters.

... actually on topic; I was chosen to be in an interview panel today. It was very interesting - the applicants for the senior posts were more nervous when faced with young persons like myself than when facing managers. I think I'll just call it an invigorating experience.

^Also, we get into tangents with bad jokes rather often.

Got five hours of community servcie done today, so only thirteen more needed to graduate highschool.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Decided to take a nap, I woke up like 30 minutes later to "Rack city [bleep], rack rack city [bleep]" at about 200 decibels. I guess there's a "music festival" going on outside my building. I tolerated it for a few minutes since they played Beat It after, but then the window promptly got closed.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

So I was watching family guy (foreign affairs episode). I had to double check to make sure

music video was actually real (Dancing in the Street). It's just so terrible (at least in a modern context, I'm sure it wasn't quite so bad back in 1985), it was almost surreal watching it for the first time. Wow.

Videos like that make me wonder what the 80s though they were doing.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

I think it might be a nice idea to get a pet when I go to University. Would anyone say that getting ferrets would be nice, or should I get something a little bigger like a puppy? I absolutely despise the cleanup though.

I might be boring and just get a fish, or a lobster for fun. Heck, maybe I even get a small flock of hens. I'm wondering though - is it legal to slaughter them at home in Britain (the hens)?

At the first rack city I would have been sprinting around closing all my windows and cranking my stereo up to drown it out. That's one of the few songs that the second I hear it my blood pressure goes up and I get an irresistible urge to either change the song or murder whatever is playing it. The other is Drake - Over, which is a lot worse, but only because I've heard it many more times than Rack City.

This thread really isn't even much of a 'Today...' thread anymore. It's more like the, 'Get together and talk about whatever the hell you want, change subjects often and rant about dumb shit...' thread.

This thread really isn't even much of a 'Today...' thread anymore. It's more like the, 'Get together and talk about whatever the hell you want, change subjects often and rant about dumb shit...' thread.

Mostly it ties back to today though. A lot of the things posted here are prompted by something that happens to us.

Finally cancelled my RuneScape membership after 2+ years :thumbup: I'm cutting down on internet usage. Will use it for the purpose of studying, and a few hours (maybe 1/2 per day) that will be spent between TIF and anime.

Don't have any plans for the new spare time yet :rolleyes: Gotta make them.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Finally cancelled my RuneScape membership after 2+ years :thumbup: I'm cutting down on internet usage. Will use it for the purpose of studying, and a few hours (maybe 1/2 per day) that will be spent between TIF and anime.

Don't have any plans for the new spare time yet :rolleyes: Gotta make them.

I plan to cancel (well, not buy another card)l mine soon as well. I figured over 500 days was more than enough spent on a game that I am getting bored of. As for time investment, I might just use it for job hunting and learning ways to score one, enhance (and essentially add) hobbies, and just catch up on reading.

I was thinking of dedicating my sketchbook to sharing drawing progress on TiF in Gallery forum as one of those ways of enhancing, but I am lacking a scanner at the moment. It's nice to think what options are open when I quit that game for good (or were open, if I wasn't stupid enough to keep going past 2009).

Unfortunately, I need to do something about my lack of job experience. I originally didn't focus on jobs in High School so I could focus on grades, but that is biting me hard now.

If you had planned to go to University, you could have taken a gap year for learning experience or taken a sandwich course to gain extra skills that employers value so much. If you had taken an apprenticeship, you could have gained your skills that way. I'm not sure how you're getting your ass bitten, but it seems a pity.

Finally cancelled my RuneScape membership after 2+ years :thumbup:

Proud of you. icon_love.gif

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

If you had planned to go to University, you could have taken a gap year for learning experience or taken a sandwich course to gain extra skills that employers value so much. If you had taken an apprenticeship, you could have gained your skills that way. I'm not sure how you're getting your ass bitten, but it seems a pity.

And it doesn't help I am uncertain how I can redeem my mistakes on my own. Personally, I prefer to avoid my family's advice since whatever they say seems to show obvious faults of logic and preference to opinions, and there's the overwhelming feeling about what sources I could tap into in order to get at least some footing in figuring out where to go.

@bonez - If you like, think of this as your little blogspace on Off-Topic where like-minded individuals could respond and deliberate. It's a place to share ideas, create discussions and to a certain extent - vent relevant frustrations. You'll find plenty of daily frustrations that you wouldn't really mind sharing - it could be a trivial matter, to something of a more serious nature.

It could be finding a video that you really enjoyed watching, or sharing something that happened in school today. It's a topic on your daily thoughts; utilize it. It's our version of social networking that isn't confined to 140characters.

Hmm, I think joining the conversation is more fun. Honestly though, most of the things that happen in my day to day life end up being something I'd either not want to talk about, or not want to talk about on a forum...

Assume, if you are going to be staying in university accommodations, they most likely won't allow pets. At least that's mine didn't.

I don't think I'll take University accommodation simply because I have a personal dislike of the atmosphere. I'll be more likely to be in a studio flat or something.

Something I will say is that I regret not being in a dorn my first year, because it makes it a lot harder to meet people. After year one, then totally move out, probably with a group of friends who you might very well hate by the end of the year.

In that case, I will warn you hens are pretty messy. We had them when I was a kid. You could always get a cat, I feel they're probably the easiest to take care of as all they really need is a litter box. I'd personally get a small dog, as I prefer dogs and I don't mind the effort that goes into having one.

tFtfA.jpg

Today I am sick. Yes, invincible me who hasn't been sick for over 12 months has caught a cold. And finally, being of the working gender, I consider myself an invalid until my body decides to cure itself.

hiccup.png