Today...

Leoo

Got 17 hours of sleep last night. Still sore as [bleep] though. Almost had to go back to the concession place, but the boss there called and said I didn't have to, since there were high wind warnings (even though it's perfectly fine outside right now). Good stuff.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Oh, alrighty then.

As for your friend...that's a tough one.

Ignoring the fact that he's your friend for a minute, I try to avoid doing anything to make drug dealers bad, because that's not normally good for your health (and neither is being associated with them).

I would also like to take a minute to wonder why he is living with his mother if he makes a grand a week. Probably the ideal situation would be to have your friend quit since he doesn't work anyway.

He only wants the job to keep his mom from thinking he's up to no good, even if he doesn't actually work, he wants the appearance that he does. And legally, he has to live with his mom at least until he turns 18, cause his dad's "won" the custody case by not allowing him to live anywhere else.

Well, since his mom knows he doesn't work, that all seems rather pointless now. Surely he knows that mother knows?

And I rather enjoyed the Hunger Games. Books aside, its still a great movie imo.

Well he doesn't know that his mom is on to him, and it's gonna kind of suck when he finds out that he's gonna lose his cover job. I'm just more concerned with that my boss left me with the task of ratting him out.

Out of curiosity ... anyone know what happened to My_Eggs?

He did make a post on what he'll be doing, has been doing, and why he doesn't post much anymore. Completely forget why though.

30 page term paper and it's 80 degrees F outside. FML

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Today I got bored and started hitting my knee with a the hilt of a throwing knife so I got the knee-jerk reflex to go in time with an 8 bit remix of Pachelbel's Canon.

In other news I have overdue homework that needs doing.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Today I got bored and started hitting my knee with a the hilt of a throwing knife so I got the knee-jerk reflex to go in time with an 8 bit remix of Pachelbel's Canon.

In other news I have overdue homework that needs doing.

Hah nice siggy.

rosssigfinal.jpg

I think now that exam season is in full swing, there seems to be a weird curfew going on around the University. It would seem that only loud/drunk people are allowed outside past sundown now.

I also found out that heavy metal axes, overhand throws, and low-hanging clotheslines do not mix.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Me and a friend decided to do a little flight down South West today. At first it seemed like a good idea. Weather wasn't too bad. Wind started picking up right after we took off. Blew us off course a lot. We ended up missing our target by a good 15 Nautical Miles. Landings were extremely hard. Keeping the plane straight and level in the air was a total [bleep]. Had to constantly make small inputs. It really isn't fun flying like that.

All in all it was a fun experience though :)

Me and a friend decided to do a little flight down South West today. At first it seemed like a good idea. Weather wasn't too bad. Wind started picking up right after we took off. Blew us off course a lot. We ended up missing our target by a good 15 Nautical Miles. Landings were extremely hard. Keeping the plane straight and level in the air was a total [bleep]. Had to constantly make small inputs. It really isn't fun flying like that.

whats the difference between a nautical mile and a mile?

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

whats the difference between a nautical mile and a mile?

Water.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

People use Nautical miles to mess with everyone else, and because if your already using a totally arbitrary measuring system, why not make it that much more confusing. Though to be fair, its one minute of arc of latitude which is handy when your dealing with sea charts. Being an international unit, its actually measured in metric at exactly 1852 meters ( :wall: ) or 1.15 miles.

I assume aircraft use knots for the same reason ships do. It's just easier using a unit that matches the system your maps use.

Discovered something fun you can try on Facebook today. This idea came after seeing an argument go on in a status, and at the end the person who's page it was on deleted all of the posts against her and her responses to them.

How to turn into entertainment: Go to their wall and write "We have always been at war with Eastasia."

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

People use Nautical miles to mess with everyone else, and because if your already using a totally arbitrary measuring system, why not make it that much more confusing. Though to be fair, its one minute of arc of latitude which is handy when your dealing with sea charts. Being an international unit, its actually measured in metric at exactly 1852 meters ( :wall: ) or 1.15 miles.

I assume aircraft use knots for the same reason ships do. It's just easier using a unit that matches the system your maps use.

Pretty much this.

But not only sea charts. Pilot's use charts too :P

Discovered something fun you can try on Facebook today. This idea came after seeing an argument go on in a status, and at the end the person who's page it was on deleted all of the posts against her and her responses to them.

How to turn into entertainment: Go to their wall and write "We have always been at war with Eastasia."

This is the best idea that made me bust a gut in a long while. Congratulations!

It sucks most people who get in those idiotic arguments likely won't get or recall the reference.

I think I may of posted here, but right now I am in the middle of a just starting/created forum RPG based upon the world of Westeros. Really proud as I made the idea and am ending up making 90% of everything going into it.

It sucks most people who get in those idiotic arguments likely won't get or recall the reference.

I feel like a [wagon] but could you explain it?

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

I got myself Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 (and I'm posting here because there is no point making a thread for an old game so I can talk to myself on it). Much improved over the Rainbow Six 3 which I have for (classic) xbox. Just a fantastic tactical simulator for anyone who ever wanted to play a game where you take on the role of SWAT (except like delta forces intense). I haven't played the newest MW and whatever its counterpart is (the other one that looks like the same game), but my impression from whichever ones I have played (MW or that other one, not sure) is that they are more running around shooting, where Vegas is all about the sneaking, finding cover, and tactical use of weapons to get the most out of them (because in this one I am up against people who also have night and thermal vision same as me, so you have to pick the right times to use certain things).

I also love the snake cam for peeking under doors and the team AI. For the second Vegas your two team mates cover each other as they advance, so if you do it right everyone is doing leapfrog advancements so you don't all get shot.

And the new health system (as opposed to the much older six 3) allows for a metric [bleep] tonne of enemies (you have a very small amount of health, but it regenerates quickly when your not being shot instead of being able to take like 6 shots max if your lucky for an entire level).

And being an older game, its like $10 on steam now :thumbsup:

I didn't gradually shift back into my school sleep schedule, so I don't think my body appreciated having to wake up four hours earlier than it had been in the past week.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

I feel like a [wagon] but could you explain it?

For me too. I mean I get the 1984 reference, but I don't really see where it's so unbelievably funny.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Went to the last Drum Tech class of the semester at University of Michigan tonight. The guy in charge of it had me do a little pre-audition, and from that he pointed out a ton of issues in my technique that my drum teacher never bothered pointing out to me and basically told me my best bet would be trying out for cymbals, but there'd be a good chance too that I'd only be a reserve cymbal player for my first year. Guess that's one way to flatten my ego, though its not exactly like I was expecting any different. I then found out that of the four drum camps they're having over the summer, I'll be missing one because of a trip to New York I'm making with my High School. That combined with the fact that I'm three months behind everyone else that's trying out because I haven't been to other drum tech classes because the college was my fallback school, and its looking like I'll have to pick between going to New York and having even a remote shot at making the lowest rung of the drumline. It was really fun being there, but I just don't know what to do.

I think I may of posted here, but right now I am in the middle of a just starting/created forum RPG based upon the world of Westeros. Really proud as I made the idea and am ending up making 90% of everything going into it.

As a member of the Tavern, my interest in this idea is mandatory.

You have my attention.

RIP Dawngate ;-;