Today...

Leoo

Today I almost got run over by some [wagon]. We're in a residential neighbourhood, this guy is speeding without paying attention to any side streets that have the priority. I come from his right with my bike, so I have priority and I drive on, but I notice this idiot isn't slowing down at all. I had to do an emergency brake and ended up almost laying on the floor, and this [bleep]er didn't even stop. He just looked at me as he sped by with the most annoying face he could've shown: "Woopsie, not my fault."

It completely pissed me right the [bleep] off.

A bicycle, or a motorbike?

Today I almost got run over by some [wagon]. We're in a residential neighbourhood, this guy is speeding without paying attention to any side streets that have the priority. I come from his right with my bike, so I have priority and I drive on, but I notice this idiot isn't slowing down at all. I had to do an emergency brake and ended up almost laying on the floor, and this [bleep]er didn't even stop. He just looked at me as he sped by with the most annoying face he could've shown: "Woopsie, not my fault."

I assume a bicycle, but why would it matter?

Bicycle. I'm scared to death of riding a moped myself, never mind a motorcycle :razz:

Fighting with asians over control of my RS account. They changed my password, email, and recovs within a day and a half.

EDIT: oh hey they deleted my pin too and cleaned me.

Don't they need your email acc to change the email associated?

Yes. I don't know how they got around that. Recovery questions need 2 weeks to change and they changed them too.

oh and [bleep] off Langzor this isn't funny. I only play this game to war for my clan and this is annoying as hell.

It kind of is I'm sorry you can't see the humour in it

Please enlighten me to the humor oh great one.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

The good ole' days where I got hacked and it seemed like such a big deal at the time.

Yeah, it sucks, but you'll get over it some time, don't worry.

I don't care enough about this game to worry, but it pisses me off that someone thinks it's actually funny.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

You guys are making way too big of a deal about this. The only thing bad about Facebook is some of the users, which is remedied by taking them off of your friend's list. It's still a great way to keep in touch with people and quickly plan things.

The most disturbing thing to me is that they keep every single chat log on their servers.

You guys are making way too big of a deal about this. The only thing bad about Facebook is some of the users, which is remedied by taking them off of your friend's list. It's still a great way to keep in touch with people and quickly plan things.

You are wrong.

Facebook is THE DEVIL.

THE DEVIL I SAY

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Bicycle. I'm scared to death of riding a moped myself, never mind a motorcycle :razz:

Oh, that must of sucked, majorly. People have no respect of bicyclists what so ever, the reason that I don't bike on the road except in the really quiet places around where I live.

Sweet! I quit 3 weeks ago, still going strong.

Today...

I was stalking myself out on Facebook's new timeline feature and came to the conclusion that I often considered 2008 my happiest year, but looking at the people I associated with...I now hate all of them, and those I don't I just don't talk to anymore.

AWW YEAHH GETTIN OLDER

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Man i wish i had the willpower. I keep making up excuses like "exams are too stressful, i'll quit after" or "i can't afford my apatite if i don't smoke". But really, i just can't be asked to stop. And it's scaring me. I've moved up to a pack a day sometimes more for the last two months :\

The most disturbing thing to me is that they keep every single chat log on their servers.

If someone goes missing, the police can just ask Facebook who they've been talking to and find out where they might be. Or have evidence in court or something. It's not like they have a guy sitting there reading your conversations.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

If someone goes missing, the police can just ask Facebook who they've been talking to and find out where they might be. Or have evidence in court or something. It's not like they have a guy sitting there reading your conversations.

Or do they?

Anyway, I am currently going to bed while wondering when telling what you thought the truth became the wrong thing.

Everyone keeps chat logs of everything. I think in most places, its even a legal requirement that logs be kept for some period of time in case the police want to use them in an investigation or as evidence. If you have stuff that you don't want FB knowing about, then you should probably be a whole lot more worried about what google knows about you by now.

EDIT: Putting the compost out, and apparently some douche gave us 6 garbage bags to deal with (the legal limit here), which is awesome because as a house with 6 uni students, its not like don't produce a lot of garbage on our own, and we totally need people to give us theirs to help out. For bonus points, their heavy, and most of them are full.

I'll deal with them tomorrow I guess, and we can probably take them since we rebag all our garbage into super sized contractor bags (the law determines how many bags, doesn't say a damn thing about how big they are), and we normally only use 3 of them. Still, we only have 3 garbage cans that can actually hold those bags, which means the rodents will probably get at them before garbage week rolls around again. I wish I new who gave us our gifts so I could take them up to my room and then drop them all on them out of my 3rd floor window.

I'd just like to say that after some of the conversations I'm had on Facebook it's a VERY GOOD THING that I'm not important or evil enough to have it looked through. :unsure:

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Snow storm today. Everything is closed except the college I go to. I don't even have my winter tires on anymore. FML.

Just plain don't go then. If they ask why, just say "It was too dangerous to risk driving here" or something like that.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!