Today...

Leoo

Talked to my supervisor about it. She understood, and moved us to a nice hotel.

I'm heaps happier.

That's great dude!

@ Assume

Of course this won't go anywhere. You turned something that isn't a religious discussion into a discussion teeming with religion. It won't go anywhere because A) you won't let it go anywhere and B) nobody really gives a shit.

Filmed something for a school project today, was great fun. But now I'm stuck trying to figure out Sony's retarded software. For some reason it won't install on this computer so I had to pull out an old, half-broken laptop to install it on, then I have to put all the imported videos on a portable hard drive to transfer it to this laptop and only then can I actually get started on editing.

Anyway, good day otherwise.

Also, is Kalei Dash Vezon's long lost brother or something? :)

Reddit has shown me the house I now want to buy.

MquqW.jpg

You worry too much.

From what I know about his dad, his worry is heavily justified.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Filmed something for a school project today, was great fun. But now I'm stuck trying to figure out Sony's retarded software. For some reason it won't install on this computer so I had to pull out an old, half-broken laptop to install it on, then I have to put all the imported videos on a portable hard drive to transfer it to this laptop and only then can I actually get started on editing.

Which software?

New Ipod, finally got my wireless adapter to work, got a gaming headset for my PC, and just found out we are upgrading to 7 mbs internet this Wednesday. :thumbsup:

New page GET!

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

I came out to my parents as straight when I was only 17. Dad took it pretty well.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Which software?

Why did you blatantly ignore the question about that other account you most likely made?

Anyways, just took the SAT. Glad it's over.

Which software?

Why did you blatantly ignore the question about that other account you most likely made?

Anyways, just took the SAT. Glad it's over.

To be quite honest with you, I do not know the password to this account. I have "Kalei Dash" as an alt account, and I know the password to it. I was using a different computer than I normally do, so I used that one instead. Since you asked...

Which software?

Sony Picture Utility or something similar. It's just pretty generic software to transfer videos from the camera to the computer.

Anyway, just went and played tennis for a while, that was pretty fun I guess.

This upcoming week I have to do a project on a conspiracy theory for my history class. We're done with the curriculum so we're basically just doing pointless projects to help everyone's grades.

Anyways, do you guys have any ideas on some interesting/fun conspiracy theories? Only real requirement is that it has to be relevant to America to some extent. Preferably something more original than 9/11 etc. I was thinking about the chemtrail conspiracy theory.

This upcoming week I have to do a project on a conspiracy theory for my history class. We're done with the curriculum so we're basically just doing pointless projects to help everyone's grades.

Anyways, do you guys have any ideas on some interesting/fun conspiracy theories? Only real requirement is that it has to be relevant to America to some extent. Preferably something more original than 9/11 etc. I was thinking about the chemtrail conspiracy theory.

I've always found the conspiracy theories surrounding the DB Cooper case pretty interesting. Also the same surrounding the JFK assassination.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

GAAAAAAAHHHH.

Manager told me I was on shift today, got to work, the other guy is working tonight's shift. He didnt even tell him about the shift swaps so I missed out on tonights shift which alone paid my $150 a fortnight rent.

Popoto.~<3

I'd go for something more plausible. Maybe look at Diebold and Ohio during the 2004 election.

I went to Branson today and went to the landing to pass some time and have fun with my friend who is visiting from Iowa. We ate at Charley's Grilled Subs, it was delicious. While we were eating I saw a really pretty girl walk into the candy store across the street, so after I finished my food I went into the candy store and started talking to her. I told her I was planning on heading up the strip some in Branson and was gonna go to one of the go kart tracks. I asked if she wanted to come with and she did. :thumbsup: From there she ended up coming home with me. We started watching a movie in my room and well, one thing lead to another and I don't know how the movie ended if you catch my drift. About an hour after that she left and I don't have her number, nor do I know anything other than her first name.... Success.

While that was great and all, I still find myself yearning for my ex. I know she wronged me in the past, but damn near every night I dream about her and then when I wake up I just lay there wishing I was still with her. I still have all of the letters she wrote to me from while we were dating (we'd write each other love letters every month, sometimes she'd write me a few more during the month, so I have 14 letters from the 8 months we were together) and when I read them it makes me want her back that much more. I read all of the wonderful things she wrote to me about how much she loves me, how great I make her feel when we're together, how I'm the first guy she's truly trusted and told everything to. I know I should get rid of the letters, but she was the first girl I've ever really fallen in love with. It wasn't just about sex with us, I really loved her. I would wake up and rather be with her than anywhere else in the world, and now that's gone... I find myself thinking about her A LOT every single day and it's been a month now since we broke up. When we first broke up I was angry with her for what she had done, but that wore off within a few hours and turned to sadness. I found myself crying every single day for probably a week, most nights crying myself to sleep. Then I finally got to the point of being able to get through the day without crying, just missing her and trying to get over it. Now I thought I was over it and the thoughts of her are flooding back and for about two weeks now she's all that's been on my mind... Break ups [bleep]ing suck. :cry: [bleep]in crying again, great...

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Ok, so the guy I was staying with for a month is now being a total [bleep] to me. He's refusing to tell me what I left there, or let me pick it up until I pay him back for a $20 game he bought me as it was on sale. I currently have no income and don't know whether what I left there is important. Luckily his brother is more reasonable and has told me what he knows I left.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

My_Eggs,

Send that to her.

You sir, are a genius and deserve a medal. I was just on here letting you guys know how I was feeling, when I should really be telling her how I feel. I seriously can't believe I didn't think of that. #-o

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

I found a note from dad saying we now have the Military Channel.

2ewkw0l.jpg

So excited!

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I went to Branson today and went to the landing to pass some time and have fun with my friend who is visiting from Iowa. We ate at Charley's Grilled Subs, it was delicious. While we were eating I saw a really pretty girl walk into the candy store across the street, so after I finished my food I went into the candy store and started talking to her. I told her I was planning on heading up the strip some in Branson and was gonna go to one of the go kart tracks. I asked if she wanted to come with and she did. :thumbsup: From there she ended up coming home with me. We started watching a movie in my room and well, one thing lead to another and I don't know how the movie ended if you catch my drift. About an hour after that she left and I don't have her number, nor do I know anything other than her first name.... Success.

While that was great and all, I still find myself yearning for my ex. I know she wronged me in the past, but damn near every night I dream about her and then when I wake up I just lay there wishing I was still with her. I still have all of the letters she wrote to me from while we were dating (we'd write each other love letters every month, sometimes she'd write me a few more during the month, so I have 14 letters from the 8 months we were together) and when I read them it makes me want her back that much more. I read all of the wonderful things she wrote to me about how much she loves me, how great I make her feel when we're together, how I'm the first guy she's truly trusted and told everything to. I know I should get rid of the letters, but she was the first girl I've ever really fallen in love with. It wasn't just about sex with us, I really loved her. I would wake up and rather be with her than anywhere else in the world, and now that's gone... I find myself thinking about her A LOT every single day and it's been a month now since we broke up. When we first broke up I was angry with her for what she had done, but that wore off within a few hours and turned to sadness. I found myself crying every single day for probably a week, most nights crying myself to sleep. Then I finally got to the point of being able to get through the day without crying, just missing her and trying to get over it. Now I thought I was over it and the thoughts of her are flooding back and for about two weeks now she's all that's been on my mind... Break ups [bleep]ing suck. :cry: [bleep]in crying again, great...

I warn you, the longer you feel this way, the less the girl that wrote you those letters exists in reality. People grow and change, and she wrote those while you two were growing together. Now that there's been a separation, she won't be that exact person anymore.

@the above discussion: I was thinking the same thing, in all honesty. My_Eggs is yearning for someone who no longer exists in reality - what you see in those letters are feelings of the past. You've lived in the moment, and you should be grateful for that - but change is a law, and no amount of pretending will alter that reality. If you can't accept the changes that had occurred before your relationship ended, then you should no longer yearn for her now - for it would be too painful to endure with the regret which ultimately follows. It's an inconvenient truth, but you've really got to let it all go before you regret your decision later.

Oh, as a further point - you really need to find inner-happiness (I think r/seduction calls this inner-game) before you can truly succeed in an intimate relationship. You'll also find that the drama which ultimately ensues to be much easier to deal with too. You need be able to be happy whilst independent - the reliance on women to make you happy would ultimately hurt you - this is what I refer to as the 'void' in one's life.

The place I work is mob affiliated, and highly illegal as some of you may remember. For many reasons. Today, well be talking about the lack of over time pay. Instead we have roll over hours. So I worked 50 hours last week [should have been ~60 but I came in late a lot] and then another 50 this week. My boss found me sitting down during my shift tonight and asked why i looked so tired. I told him that if he isnt going to pay me over time theres no reason I should work over time. I got sent home early. STUUUUUD.

I aint even mad. [i GET TO [bleep]ING SIT]

Hard to believe, but I agree with Assume (and less amazingly, with RPG). The girl who wrote you those letteres doesn't exist. If you want to keep them for old times sake, then whatever floats your boat. But unless you have a time machine, that isn't happening.

Tim, that's awesome that you were finally able to do that, and even better that your Dad was actually cool with it. Can't say I saw that coming, at least not right away. That must be a huge burden off your chest. I do not envy the position you were in, even if it were my parents instead of yours (and I know my parents would be cool with it, just sad because they don't want to see their children face more challenges like that then they need to).