Today...

Leoo

Do the coin one then.

The coin one isn't a good idea though.

Maybe a good one (not really a States specific one) would be a disscussion on why there should be an international currency. That way instead of Canadian dollars, American dollars, British pound, etc... You would just have a currency in use by every country. Suggest ways to change it over and such.

Probably a horrible idea, but hey you're asking.

Do the coin one then.

The coin one isn't a good idea though.

Maybe a good one (not really a States specific one) would be a disscussion on why there should be an international currency. That way instead of Canadian dollars, American dollars, British pound, etc... You would just have a currency in use by every country. Suggest ways to change it over and such.

Probably a horrible idea, but hey you're asking.

If it's not U.S specific then it is no good. I went with the GMO food labeling idea and wrote a bill about it. Thanks Randox.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

That awesome moment when you have a four day weekend.

Today, Friday, is a teachers only day at school. Four of my mates are coming round and we're having a Halo Lan Party all day icon_thumbsu.gif Tomorrow is my birthday, which is cool. And then Monday is a public holiday :)

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

So not a good day at all. I was on my way to the get something to eat before my appointment with the heart doctor I get a call from them. I was told over the phone that they found a heart defect during my stress test. I was told that some blood vessels on my heart were starting to thin out due to my diabetes. I rushed over to the office and got some paper work and some information. I was told by one of the head nurses that my next appointment with him could determine if I have surgery or not to insert a catheter in my heart.

I am shell shocked at the moment. Turns out I am not as healthy as I though I was.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

So not a good day at all. I was on my way to the get something to eat before my appointment with the heart doctor I get a call from them. I was told over the phone that they found a heart defect during my stress test. I was told that some blood vessels on my heart were starting to thin out due to my diabetes. I rushed over to the office and got some paper work and some information. I was told by one of the head nurses that my next appointment with him could determine if I have surgery or not to insert a catheter in my heart.

I am shell shocked at the moment. Turns out I am not as healthy as I though I was.

:(

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Atm I'm gambling on when to buy the Humble Indie Bundle 5. I want to get Bastion by paying over the average but the average is going up! D= I'm gambling that it'll go down overnight. I thought everyone except me already had Bastion & Amnesia.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Hope you're alright buddy!

rosssigfinal.jpg

:eek:

And to think I got disappointed because I couldnt finish a 6 mile run today.... :???:

Good luck! Hopefully everything works out!

Screenshot2011-08-18at14818PM-1.png

Your welcome Gabe. Sort of glad you got me to remember that site anyway. Even under popular, there is still a lot of crazy, but some of the stuff they are calling for seems reasonable and well thought out, so it can be fun to browse every month or so.

I'm sure that was not what you wanted to hear at all Albel :(

Today I put about a ton of gravel in our trailer so it can be taken to my parents cottage where it will eventually be used for something. Can't remember what they want it for. Takes several times longer to get it in there than it should because its full of weeds that needed to be picked out so that it all doesn't start growing again the second it gets spread out over there. The weeds are ridiculous. Their hardly growing in any soil at all, just pea gravel.

Thanks guys for the support. We are thinking of getting a second opinion just to make sure. It's so weird, I am sick and I do not feel anything wrong with me.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably

Euphonium/10.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

What would the consequences be on your lifestyle if you did need an operation for sure? Would you be able to carry on like you are now or would you have to stop doing certain things?

From what I've heard from people I could not get 'excited'. I have no idea then how 'excited' I can get. I guess I would have to live in my room and do nothing since I tend to live an exciting life. I am going to do some research today and look into pros and cons of doing it or not.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Euphonium/10.

[/hide]

Today I got approved for a $1500 grant and a $4900 student loan. College here I come! :thumbsup:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Your welcome Gabe. Sort of glad you got me to remember that site anyway. Even under popular, there is still a lot of crazy, but some of the stuff they are calling for seems reasonable and well thought out, so it can be fun to browse every month or so.

I'm sure that was not what you wanted to hear at all Albel :(

Today I put about a ton of gravel in our trailer so it can be taken to my parents cottage where it will eventually be used for something. Can't remember what they want it for. Takes several times longer to get it in there than it should because its full of weeds that needed to be picked out so that it all doesn't start growing again the second it gets spread out over there. The weeds are ridiculous. Their hardly growing in any soil at all, just pea gravel.

weeds gonna weed

Seriously, they grow all over the place in my sad little sandy, clay-filled spec of garden, and everything else dies.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Today was the last real schoolday of this schoolyear... Now just the final trip to an island off coast and summer vacation, here I come!

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Well after doing more research I have found out truly what I have...

http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/352401-overview

Myocardial ischemia is a disorder that usually is caused by a critical coronary artery obstruction, which is also known as atherosclerotic coronary artery disease (CAD). CAD is the leading cause of death worldwide, and it is the second most common cause of emergency department visits in the United States. More than $140 billion are spent each year for the diagnosis and management of CAD.

The only good news is that the papers said the case I have is slight and reversible. Not liking the sound of it though. My family has a history of heart problems. it killed all my grand parents and almost killed my aunt. I'm going to wait till my next doctor app till I really start to freak out, but I do not have a good feeling about this.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Euphonium/10.

[/hide]

Well after doing more research I have found out truly what I have...

http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/352401-overview

Myocardial ischemia is a disorder that usually is caused by a critical coronary artery obstruction, which is also known as atherosclerotic coronary artery disease (CAD). CAD is the leading cause of death worldwide, and it is the second most common cause of emergency department visits in the United States. More than $140 billion are spent each year for the diagnosis and management of CAD.

The only good news is that the papers said the case I have is slight and reversible. Not liking the sound of it though. My family has a history of heart problems. it killed all my grand parents and almost killed my aunt. I'm going to wait till my next doctor app till I really start to freak out, but I do not have a good feeling about this.

I don't like the leading cause of death worldwide part...

sig2-3.jpg

So I managed to, barely, survive living with my friend for a month. Last day we were at each others throats a few times. He flipped his shit because I was at my computer and didn't take my plate to the sink the exact moment I finished eating. I waited until I was going to get up anyway, to get a drink and go to the toilet, and he said I was a very unclean person and unhygienic. I wish I could talk to his doctor to get him tested for OCD.

When the hell did you move out? Jesus now I am the only one in my close friends still stuck home :\

Popoto.~<3

Had a really good day.

My girlfriend is down from SF for 2 weeks and she lives an hour from me when we're both at home. So today she visited and we and 3 other friends went out to lunch. Had some great Korean BBQ, she met my friends (who turned out to really like her) and met my parents, who seemed to like her.

Also got my copy of Sigur Ros - Valtari in the mail today.

And after a bunch of complications, my prescription sunglasses finally mailed out today. Should get them by mid-way through next week.

I might be a bit late on this but:

... today, I've stumbled across this: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-18268677

I was hearing about it so much yesterday, but I didn't want to believe it. It's true :/

I've been hearing about that since yesterday afternoon and couldn't believe it, until I saw pictures of it, which cannot be unseen...

... today, I've stumbled across this: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-18268677

I was hearing about it so much yesterday, but I didn't want to believe it. It's true :/

I've been hearing about that since yesterday afternoon and couldn't believe it, until I saw pictures of it, which cannot be unseen...

This sounds like rabies to me.

sig2-3.jpg

Actually from what I gathered, it's a new drug called bathsalt. Apparently it's very easy to get too, so I'm wondering more than ever in what kind of world we live now... I also heard of a case, locally, where one person that was on the drug was stabbed repeatedly for 3 days by someone else on the drug until he fled by the window on the second story of a building, and he lost so much blood and had so many wounds because of the stabbing, I first didn't believe that anyone could survive what that guy survived. He was transfered from the local regional hospital to a better hospital.

I remember reading that he was on a bad version of LSD (or PCP I'm not sure) that basically makes you immune to pain by shutting down nerve communication entirely. It also causes extra strength due to your muscles not holding back to avoid injury, and people on it egt naked because it raises your core temperature enough that you're basically roasting alive.

And also you go nuts.

Remember kids, if the drug dealer is selling LSD at half off it might turn you into a zombie.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]