Today...

Leoo

Still better than peanut butter imo :P

I won't go that far. While I really like nutella, I love peanut butter :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

So I don't know if anyone has been aware of my absence the last week, but it was because I was at the American Legion Tennessee Boy's State. It was a tough week but I was one of the two delegates elected out of close to 600 to go to Washington, D.C for the American Legion Boy's Nation conference. Only 2 people per state (except Hawaii) send delegates, so there will be a total of 98 of us there.

I will most likely get to meet the president and the American Legion pays for flight, food, sleep, and gives you extra spending money. The 2 delegates who went last year ended up getting accepted to Dartmouth and Princeton so this is like a treasure for my high school resumes.

I was shocked when they announced it since I usually lose but I am glad that my hard work is finally paying off :thumbsup:

EDIT: Also I will get to meet the president of the United States.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

So I don't know if anyone has been aware of my absence the last week, but it was because I was at the American Legion Tennessee Boy's State. It was a tough week but I was one of the two delegates elected out of close to 600 to go to Washington, D.C for the American Legion Boy's Nation conference. Only 2 people per state (except Hawaii) send delegates, so there will be a total of 98 of us there.

I will most likely get to meet the president and the American Legion pays for flight, food, sleep, and gives you extra spending money. The 2 delegates who went last year ended up getting accepted to Dartmouth and Princeton so this is like a treasure for my high school resumes.

I was shocked when they announced it since I usually lose but I am glad that my hard work is finally paying off :thumbsup:

EDIT: Also I will get to meet the president of the United States.

Awesome, congrats!

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Everyone who was selected to be at the conference was divided into 12 mythical cities. All 12 cities sent 1 delegate to be interviewed. The governor and his opponent were also sent to be interviewed. I was selected and I guess I impressed those on the board for the interview. There was a general in the army, a colonel who was in charge of the program, a circuit judge and the governor elected last year at the conference.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Sitting at home for 5 days straight hacking my guts up and getting little sleep thanks to this horrendous flu I caught. My 'potential' partner in QLD was going to pay for a flight down to see me for a day but I told him not to waste his money like that because I'd feel bad. :(

Also, (for any who did know) I came out to my mother the other day about me.

Popoto.~<3

Sitting at home for 5 days straight hacking my guts up and getting little sleep thanks to this horrendous flu I caught. My 'potential' partner in QLD was going to pay for a flight down to see me for a day but I told him not to waste his money like that because I'd feel bad. :(

Oh I bet that was fun. How did he take the news? Your still alive to post, so that's good.

Oh I bet that was fun. How did he take the news? Your still alive to post, so that's good.

Dad doesn't know yet (as we both agreed now's not the best time) but when he (partner) comes down in June for Supernova I'm planning to tell him then. I cant do it without the extra support :(

Mum sorta had a hunch about it and apparently according to mum, my sister has thought I was gay for the past 2 years.

So Dad's the only obstacle to really overcome (followed by relatives)

Popoto.~<3

If I may ask, and please feel free to tell me to mind my own business, I'm just being nosy...

My impression was that you are bi. Did I misunderstand or is there a preference one way or the other? Given your past experiences that you have written about, I can see why you might not be too keen on going with any girls again, though looking at it logically, it would seem that life in general might be easier if you went with a girl, just because of the prejudice your going to encounter. Then again, I guess its not really something that you control so its a moot point.

And I got confused because I read 'mother' as 'dad' (because my brain is awesome). I guess it wasn't exactly a shocker for her.

Anyway, good luck with that. Kind of reminds me of one of my cousins situations. I figure at least part of the family knows hes gay by now, though I haven't heard of him coming out to anyone (its purely observational). The problem there is my grandfather. I think everyone else is perfectly fine with it, but I don't think my grandfather would be. I doubt he will ever be told though. Unless he gets married, its probably an ignorance is bliss situation. On a side note, on that side of the family we are the only two of our generation who are not married yet, and I think I am going to beat him to the punch on that one, even if I take a few more years. On the other side of the family, I am one of four left unmarried, but that will be down to three by halloween. Then there are 6 more in the next generation down counting both sides, but they all have a ways to go yet (the oldest being like 7 or something like that).

I'm laughing at everyone who was waiting for a nostalgia trip with Toonami being back. It's just the normal [Adult Swim] lineup with a couple of new shows. Casshern Sins sounds entertaining though.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

One of my best friends found out today that there's a 96 to 98% chance that he contracted HIV.

I can't even fathom what he's feeling, seeing as I myself am kind of devastated. I was stuck at work for eight hours today when he came to tell me... so I got to spend my entire shift running around doing my normal duties while crying my eyes out in front of all my employees and customers.

Have had a terrible headache all day and generally just feel like shit and want to die.

:thumbup:

glut.gif
2tchvHp.png

Oh wow, that's terrible :/

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it's... really overwhelming.

He's one of my best friends like I said, but he's also one of my employees... and due to my being his supervisor at work, we aren't exactly supposed to "fraternize" outside of work; ie, if my boss ever found out about us being friends/hanging out outside of work, I would get fired immediately. So it kind of has put a strain on our friendship because he and I are both always eager to hang out, but I'm not always willing to hangout as often as he'd like. I don't mind hanging out at all, he's someone I can really trust, I just get worried sometimes and like to "lay low," if you will.

At any rate, it's all just basically made me feel like shit about myself. I realize that just because he might have HIV, he isn't going to instantly die, but I'm just thinking to myself, Everything is so trivial compared to what he's going to go through. I don't know if I can quite describe it... I just feel like I've been a terrible friend for not wanting to hang out more; I feel weird for not being as open with him as I could have been. Like, we've been good friends for many years, but today was honestly the first time I told him (we were texting, since I was working, and he was at home) that I loved him like I would a brother, and that even though I'm lazy and make excuses to not hang out with him, he really does mean a lot to me.

I'm also really ticked off because he was just a few months away from (forgive my lack of understanding the terminology) starting Navy bootcamp or school or whatever, because he joined to become a Navy Corpsman. But obviously now, if his second test comes back HIV positive, he won't be able to do that. Even if his test comes back as "indeterminate" again (ie, the doctors can't say with 100% certainty that he's HIV positive or negative), I guess he'll be disqualified from joining the Navy obviously. This is the second time he's worked on joining the Navy - the first time he moved to go to a naval academy, but had to be discharged due to complications with his knee.

I was doing my best to comfort him in my own way... I'm not sure if it helped or not. The way I told him was, everything in life happens for a reason. Even if he's HIV positive, he can life a long and happy life. Maybe this is a sign (after two failed attempts?) that he wasn't meant to join the Navy... who knows, maybe his first day of active duty, he would have died or something, and that being diagnosed HIV positive might actually being the universe's way of prolonging his life - like I said... maybe that wasn't very comforting, I guess I was just trying to justify it.

Edit: And I guess for anyone who might be curious. He disclosed his full "history" to his doctor, ie he probably told him how many girl's he's had sex with, if he's ever done drugs, etc... the doctor told him that based off of that, he was very low risk for contracting the disease, so it honestly might just be some freak accident that you would honestly never expect to happen. He isn't very promiscuous, and he definitively has never done any drugs that involved sharing needles. So... none of us really know how the [bleep] this happened.

Edit Edit: And I certainly hope none of this sounds selfish, I guess. I'm not meaning to say that it's about *MY* life and how *I* haven't been a good friend, and how *I* feel bad... obviously I'm sick to my stomach thinking about things from his perspective... sick to my stomach thinking about what his family, his mom dad and little brother, are going through... what the rest of his life is going to be like... these (paragraphs above concerning my point of view) are just small things in comparison to everything else that I'm feeling.

Anyway, time to sleep this horrible day off. Sorry for rambling...

glut.gif
2tchvHp.png

[hide=]

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it's... really overwhelming.

He's one of my best friends like I said, but he's also one of my employees... and due to my being his supervisor at work, we aren't exactly supposed to "fraternize" outside of work; ie, if my boss ever found out about us being friends/hanging out outside of work, I would get fired immediately. So it kind of has put a strain on our friendship because he and I are both always eager to hang out, but I'm not always willing to hangout as often as he'd like. I don't mind hanging out at all, he's someone I can really trust, I just get worried sometimes and like to "lay low," if you will.

At any rate, it's all just basically made me feel like shit about myself. I realize that just because he might have HIV, he isn't going to instantly die, but I'm just thinking to myself, Everything is so trivial compared to what he's going to go through. I don't know if I can quite describe it... I just feel like I've been a terrible friend for not wanting to hang out more; I feel weird for not being as open with him as I could have been. Like, we've been good friends for many years, but today was honestly the first time I told him (we were texting, since I was working, and he was at home) that I loved him like I would a brother, and that even though I'm lazy and make excuses to not hang out with him, he really does mean a lot to me.

I'm also really ticked off because he was just a few months away from (forgive my lack of understanding the terminology) starting Navy bootcamp or school or whatever, because he joined to become a Navy Corpsman. But obviously now, if his second test comes back HIV positive, he won't be able to do that. Even if his test comes back as "indeterminate" again (ie, the doctors can't say with 100% certainty that he's HIV positive or negative), I guess he'll be disqualified from joining the Navy obviously. This is the second time he's worked on joining the Navy - the first time he moved to go to a naval academy, but had to be discharged due to complications with his knee.

I was doing my best to comfort him in my own way... I'm not sure if it helped or not. The way I told him was, everything in life happens for a reason. Even if he's HIV positive, he can life a long and happy life. Maybe this is a sign (after two failed attempts?) that he wasn't meant to join the Navy... who knows, maybe his first day of active duty, he would have died or something, and that being diagnosed HIV positive might actually being the universe's way of prolonging his life - like I said... maybe that wasn't very comforting, I guess I was just trying to justify it.

Edit: And I guess for anyone who might be curious. He disclosed his full "history" to his doctor, ie he probably told him how many girl's he's had sex with, if he's ever done drugs, etc... the doctor told him that based off of that, he was very low risk for contracting the disease, so it honestly might just be some freak accident that you would honestly never expect to happen. He isn't very promiscuous, and he definitively has never done any drugs that involved sharing needles. So... none of us really know how the [bleep] this happened.

Edit Edit: And I certainly hope none of this sounds selfish, I guess. I'm not meaning to say that it's about *MY* life and how *I* haven't been a good friend, and how *I* feel bad... obviously I'm sick to my stomach thinking about things from his perspective... sick to my stomach thinking about what his family, his mom dad and little brother, are going through... what the rest of his life is going to be like... these (paragraphs above concerning my point of view) are just small things in comparison to everything else that I'm feeling.

Anyway, time to sleep this horrible day off. Sorry for rambling...

[/hide]

I am sorry to hear all about that Serpent, but to your last note; Don't you ever feel bad for 'rambling' on this thread. That is what this thread is for basically. We all have come in here and got things off our chest and you should never feel sorry for it. We here at OT got your back and we will support you through it.

Best of wishes, and take care.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Mum made me go to the temple for some religion thing. They were handing out free drinks so I took 10 cans of Pepsi, 5 water bottle and 3 capri suns. Mum's quote for this; "Why did my kids turn out like me?" :thumbup:

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Think I had allergies, which is why my eyes were getting so irritated. So my older sister went and got me some new contacts, I got this different solution suggested by the doctor, and I got this anti-allergy eye drops called Allaway (or something like that).

And so far, it's been working. Happy about that.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |