Today...

Leoo

Mum made me go to the temple for some religion thing. They were handing out free drinks so I took 10 cans of Pepsi, 5 water bottle and 3 capri suns. Mum's quote for this; "Why did my kids turn out like me?" :thumbup:

At least you're voluntarily taking water.

Thanks everyone. <3:

I hope you're taking this as well as you're making it seem you are. My god I don't know how I could handle something like that. We're here for you if you need anything.

Really, you should also thank scientists for how much work they've been putting in to making HIV into something that is much more manageable and, hopefully very soon, curable!

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

So today my dad took me shopping for my graduation present. Got some nice "grown-up" clothes for interviews, so that was good. Then my dad, my little brother, and me went to the baseball field so my brother could practice his hitting and pitching. My dad was pitching, brother was hitting, I was catching. My brother nicked the ball, but just barely, sending it backward straight into my forehead. A bag of frozen veggies, a couple tylenol, and a fruit smoothie later and I was feeling much better.

Yesterday was my grad party. We had WAY too much food, so now we have plenty of leftovers for this week. The job search continues.

Flyingjj.png

Thanks everyone. <3:

I hope you're taking this as well as you're making it seem you are. My god I don't know how I could handle something like that. We're here for you if you need anything.

Really, you should also thank scientists for how much work they've been putting in to making HIV into something that is much more manageable and, hopefully very soon, curable!

I'm taking it... as best as I can to be honest. Today is a little bit better than yesterday, but I'm still shaken up and I really can't get my mind off of it. Been a bit depressed since I found out yesterday morning. Earlier this year my friend from high school committed suicide, and when that happened I could hardly eat or sleep for about a week and I was pretty much crying constantly... this HIV thing isn't obviously to that point since thankfully my friend is still alive... it's still just really overwhelming.

Since I'm such a musical person, I've just been drowning myself in melancholy songs. Of course I made the smart decision to listen to the soundtrack from the movie-musical Rent, which is just about everyone sitting around dying from HIV/AIDS. That wasn't the SMARTEST move on my part yesterday, but I think I got the biggest waterworks over with for now.

And yeah, that's what I've been saying to myself, and to my friend as well. When the AIDS epidemic first broke out in the United States, it was pretty much a guaranteed death-sentence - you knew you had this disease and while you might be alive today, you could very well die tomorrow. Science has made leaps and bounds with medications, and it's perfectly manageable now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okMdC9-YqrE

:thumbup:

glut.gif
2tchvHp.png

I dunno if many people remember me since I've made like 5 posts in the last 6 months, but I randomly decided to check in.

My job is going awesome, (plus I'm getting close to a house deposit) and I'm looking at starting electrical engineering part time to complement it. I don't know if I'll ever want to actually work as an engineer cooped up in an office but I'd like the option and the content interest me.

I'm really getting into MMA/BJJ after taking a break from powerlifting because I hurt my knee. I basically get thrashed every class but It's good fun, I'm learning heaps and I needed something to replace lifting. Still with the missus, It's been a year and a half already.

Also headed to Queenstown, NZ in a few weeks to snowboard which I'm looking forward to.

How's everyone else?

I missed the opportunity to kill the person who introduced me to music. Nick Carter was in Aus....on TF2. The servers I use.

Damnit D:

(and apparently the entire server was filled with tween american girls)

Popoto.~<3

Broke my glasses and have no money to repair them so I have to wait till I go home this weekend and try and superglue them somehow. Should be a fun week of blurry classes <_<

Also the microwave almost just blew up on me, turns out the box of sauce has a some sort of metal lining inside it. Not going well for me today. <_<

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

I dunno if many people remember me since I've made like 5 posts in the last 6 months, but I randomly decided to check in.

My job is going awesome, (plus I'm getting close to a house deposit) and I'm looking at starting electrical engineering part time to complement it. I don't know if I'll ever want to actually work as an engineer cooped up in an office but I'd like the option and the content interest me.

I'm really getting into MMA/BJJ after taking a break from powerlifting because I hurt my knee. I basically get thrashed every class but It's good fun, I'm learning heaps and I needed something to replace lifting. Still with the missus, It's been a year and a half already.

Also headed to Queenstown, NZ in a few weeks to snowboard which I'm looking forward to.

How's everyone else?

Nice, Queenstown nightlife is so good during ski season....if you're single haha. Which mountain/s are you hitting up?

rosssigfinal.jpg

Today's my 18th birthday! I'm going to go buy a couple of lotto tickets. I might share if I hit the jackpot. :razz:

Happy birthday! Best of luck with the lotto.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Today's my 18th birthday! I'm going to go buy a couple of lotto tickets. I might share if I hit the jackpot. :razz:

I won 1000$ on my first try, best of luck!

Thanks everyone. <3:

Feel better buddy <3:

Sorry for being rude when you entered the fc today D:

It's okay. <3:

I personally dont feel something Melancholy is the best approach, but if you're going to RENT is probably the best choice.

I personally would pick something more uplifting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wa_Kyxq1GU#t=1m38s

Screenshot2011-08-18at14818PM-1.png

Things didn't go as planned, but things could have been a lot worse.

I was supposed to go on a date thing with this guy. I was supposed to text him after my exam to confirm I had finished, so I tried texting him and no texts were being sent. I called him, again the calls disconnected. Later on, he called a friend that I was with at the time and he had apparently been stolen from and badly beaten up on Saturday night while bringing his younger brother home from a party.

His phone, bus pass and debit card had all been stolen. Initially, the boys who attacked him (who were wearing balaclavas) were going to fight his brother. But it was his responsibility to look after his younger brother that night, and so he told them "Take me instead" after which they proceeded to steal from him and beat him up.

I did meet him later on, but with some friends. We bought him a present and sat in the park and chatted. He's shown great sort of 'strength' for lack of a better word during this time. His face is a bit bruised and he has some wounds on his leg. He still had the energy to laugh and joke around with us.

It's ridiculous to think that my area is actually not as safe as I feel it is. He was mugged where I literally do my grocery shopping. It's literally a massive wake up call for me. I knew stabbings, muggings and other crimes happened here, but it's always a shocker when it's someone you know, and a bit of a reminder that it could be anyone.

I'm happy nothing worse happened is all, and that he's safe now.

In other news my exams are done. Finished with a nice Music Technology exam with nice tracks played.

@Geed: I personally find it's a lot better for me to play some terribly sad music, cry the entire time, and get it out of my system. I'll still be upset after, but it helps tone it down a bit.

If I'm that sad or depressed, listening to happy music doesn't do squat to make me feel better.

glut.gif
2tchvHp.png

@Geed: I personally find it's a lot better for me to play some terribly sad music, cry the entire time, and get it out of my system. I'll still be upset after, but it helps tone it down a bit.

If I'm that sad or depressed, listening to happy music doesn't do squat to make me feel better.

To each his own I guess

@Maddy... for lack of a better term, holy [edit before someone gets mad]. I'm glad he's ok.

Screenshot2011-08-18at14818PM-1.png

Went to a funeral today.

When other people cry and get emotional, I get all teary and emotional, even though I may not have known the person nearly as well as they did.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Watched an old Youtube video that has over a million views to find out that the top comment was mine that i posted 5 months ago. :thumbup:

and my birthday is in 6 hours and 30 mins :D

w3bi.png

7ahl.pngZr.png1buy.png

eblo.png

Last night I learned that I can't handle 8 beers in a 2 hour time frame.

Sad to say.

Also I learned that you can rescue a dented ping pong ball by holding a lighter up to the dent and slowly moving it closer to the ball. I was astounded.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I bought two lotto tickets and won $3 on both of them! Take that Texas Lottery!

That's enough to buy you a pack of cigs. You are cheating the system.

But I don't smoke nor do I plan to... I'm stuck with an extra $4 that I don't know what to do with.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg