Today...

Leoo

Going to see the Dictator in half an hour.

I really want to see that soon! I think I'm going to go after exams with the guy I like.

He asked me if I want to see it, but I might want to bring another friend along just because I'm slightly nervous about just going with him. unsure.gif

But this sounds like a good laugh. So excited. icon_thumbsu.gif

From a guy's perspective, that will make him feel incompetent and feel kinda like you don't like him enough to go alone. The theater is public so it's not like there aren't other people around.

At least that would be the way I'd feel.

He's a strange guy, I don't think he would really mind to be honest, but you might be right.

It's just sometimes there are awkward silences when it's just us, when I really have no idea what to say. With a mutual friend those are filled and the whole atmosphere is just nicer, but I might be making it awkward myself.

On topic, today I bought some earphones for my German Listening exam on Wednesday. (Longest exam I'll ever have done, 2 hours and 30 mins)

I should probably read the label before I buy things though, because these earphones are bass-enhancing ones, and though it makes music sound great, it might sound a bit weird on Wednesday.

Is the awkward silence as awkward for him as it is for you? Some people just like to have a break from talking, especially when they're watching a film.

(I actually hate people who try talking to me when I'm watching something...)

I really want to see that soon! I think I'm going to go after exams with the guy I like.

He asked me if I want to see it, but I might want to bring another friend along just because I'm slightly nervous about just going with him. unsure.gif

From a guy's perspective, that will make him feel incompetent and feel kinda like you don't like him enough to go alone. The theater is public so it's not like there aren't other people around.

He's a strange guy, I don't think he would really mind to be honest, but you might be right.

It's just sometimes there are awkward silences when it's just us, when I really have no idea what to say. With a mutual friend those are filled and the whole atmosphere is just nicer, but I might be making it awkward myself.

On topic, today I bought some earphones for my German Listening exam on Wednesday. (Longest exam I'll ever have done, 2 hours and 30 mins)

I should probably read the label before I buy things though, because these earphones are bass-enhancing ones, and though it makes music sound great, it might sound a bit weird on Wednesday.

Yeah I wouldn't worry too much about awkward moments. If you want to date him you need to be able to keep it up just between the two of you.

Also I've taken like 10 exams longer than 2 and a half hours so far and I'm only finishing my junior year in high school o.o

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Yeah I wouldn't worry too much about awkward moments. If you want to date him you need to be able to keep it up just between the two of you.

Also I've taken like 10 exams longer than 2 and a half hours so far and I'm only finishing my junior year in high school o.o

To Ginger: I'm just an awkward person, I don't think he finds it awkward to be honest. I've never been to see a film with him, we've just gone on walks, and went shopping once. And we have been out for a meal with friends a few times, and performed a duet in a concert.

To Gabe: Alright, sure. We might go see it mid-June or something.

I've done a 4 hour Business exam, but I don't think it counts to be honest, it just felt like an extended lesson where we got to eat KitKats icon_mrgreen.gif

[hide=Found this guy in my yard today]

snakepr.jpg

[/hide]

He was a rat snake, about 4-5 feet long. For not being poisonous, he sure was aggressive... Since he was in my yard and my ex's little brothers play in the general area I decided it would be a good idea to get him out of there. I didn't know exactly what he was at first and I knew water moccasins are black too, so rather than just trying to pick him up and take him to the near by field I grabbed my bo staff and guided him there. If I'd known it was just a rat snake I probably would have just picked him up, though it's good I didn't. As I was guiding him to the field he tried striking at me quite a few times, he really wasn't happy being told he couldn't live in my yard. I would have hated to have one of the little kids in the neighborhood get bit by this guy, I'd imagine it would be quite painful. My grandpa took the picture with his camera, then I took a picture of the picture with my phone haha.

By far the biggest snake I've dealt with so far, but I'm sure I'll find more soon. I find snakes fascinating...

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

@Rob: Yes I did. :shades: I tried getting a picture of the snake with my phone but it doesn't have a zoom option and there was no way to get close enough to get a good picture without being bitten.

@steve: Yeah, I usually deal with very small snakes, usually 1-2 feet long, so this was quite an experience.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Blacked out last night. Literally remember nothing after downing a bottle of jack by myself. Real proper.

Woke up in my buddy's bed. Apparently I threw an apple at him to get there. I'll come back with more stories as they're retold to me when my phone un-dies lol.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Yesterday kind of sucked, had to say goodbye to my girlfriend and friends at school for 3 months and then an 8 hour drive to come home for the summer.

Got my room all unpacked and set-up now, feels weird to be back in this tiny little room (smaller than a dorm).

Anyway, today I had some Amazon credit to use so I pre-ordered the new Sigur Ros LP and ordered some packs of Magic cards (AVR, haven't gotten any yet). Now I'm planning a trip up to SF for 4th of July with a friend down here to visit my school friends and girlfriend again.

Yay Serpy!

Sitting here procrastinating from cleaning out the kitty litter box because it smells so horrid. It's something I'm not going to miss when I get home.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Got promoted at work finally. :thumbsup:

Head cook at Mcdonalds? :lol:

Nope. :)

Senior Assistant Manager - I'm still the boss of all 50 of my employees, and now I'm also the boss of the 7 other managers. ;) One position away from being in charge of and running my own building. Also took on the position of Theatre Technology Assistant (in charge of all computers, registers, IT/troubleshooting issues), I'm still the head of our multi-million dollar projection booth, and I'm in charge of the Human Resources department (hiring, firing, giving performance appraisals and raises for all 50 employees, employee relations, etc.)

Finally get Paid Time off and a yearly vacation, health benefits (dental, medical and life insurance) and I just signed up for a 401(k) plan.

Just a step above head cook. :mrgreen:

glut.gif
2tchvHp.png

Senior Assistant Manager - I'm still the boss of all 50 of my employees, and now I'm also the boss of the 7 other managers. ;) One position away from being in charge of and running my own building. Also took on the position of Theatre Technology Assistant (in charge of all computers, registers, IT/troubleshooting issues), I'm still the head of our multi-million dollar projection booth, and I'm in charge of the Human Resources department (hiring, firing, giving performance appraisals and raises for all 50 employees, employee relations, etc.)

Finally get Paid Time off and a yearly vacation, health benefits (dental, medical and life insurance) and I just signed up for a 401(k) plan.

Haha that sounds awesome. Good job man :thumbup:

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

That's legit :thumbsup: good stuff man.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Blacked out last night. Literally remember nothing after downing a bottle of jack by myself. Real proper.

Woke up in my buddy's bed. Apparently I threw an apple at him to get there. I'll come back with more stories as they're retold to me when my phone un-dies lol.

As often as I drink, I've only ever blacked out for like this one 5min stretch between leaving a night club and getting a taxi. I was piss drunk, but it's one of the only times I have no idea what happened the next day and apparently a lot happened during that 5mins from what I was told.

tFtfA.jpg

Tell us how it is. I'm interested to see how good/bad it is.

I went and saw it this evening, and it was actually really funny. It probably helped that I went in with low expectations though. Some of the jokes felt a bit forced, but overall it was pretty good. Definitely a different style than Borat or Bruno though.

Having lunch with colleagues today before starting a duty for the Olympic Torch arriving in my city. :thumbup: Basic idea... stop the idiots from getting close enough to wreck the event, since they believe around 1.5B people around the world will be watching us. :huh:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Bust some knee caps for us.

Ack, I've been trying to get my body clock sorted out. For the past two weeks I've been diligently waking up at 7am every morning and trying to sleep at 10/11pm but no matter what I lay awake until 1ish. I'm ready to give up and sleep in again :rolleyes:

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢