Today...

Leoo

Even though it's not what the original Toonami showed, they should play Ed, Edd, and Eddy.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Went to the first dry party I've attended in what feels like a year. Caught up with all my friends that graduated last year, it was a grand time. They were like the last of my straight edge friends. Now one of them is secretly a wine brewer haha.

I'm sooo psyched for TOONAMI's return!!!

[yt]

[/yt]

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Went to the first dry party I've attended in what feels like a year. Caught up with all my friends that graduated last year, it was a grand time. They were like the last of my straight edge friends. Now one of them is secretly a wine brewer haha.

I'm sooo psyched for TOONAMI's return!!!

[yt]

[/yt]

I feel no shame in having a "squee" moment hearing this.

Pulled all nighter studying General Navigation. Tired. Books all over my bed. Cba to move them. Going to bed now. Looks like i'm sleeping on/with them today.

Flight out of O'Hare today at 6:20 headed to Nice, France.

Au revoir TIF. See you in June.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Enjoy yourself. The French Riviera is a nice place, and if you go a short way inland you reach Avignon.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Here I thought you left already. Have fun man. Be sure to leave some french girls for the rest of us. :wink:

tFtfA.jpg

Rejoined the EP.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Rejoined the EP.

Cool. You're very eloquent Crocefisso, do you do any type of writing in real life?

Today... My brother almost won an Xbox. His society had a gaming tournament in which he came first place in however not enough people entered to make up for the cost of the Xbox so he had to settle for a limited edition Gears of War game plus random memorabilia. It would have been ace if he had gotten an actual Xbox though.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Edit: Nvm, been asked by my father to remove this.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Good job Bows and Riku, sorry Giordano.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

I didn't. <_<

Same...

Your father tells you what you can and can't write on the internet?

It had to do with things going on with his business right now that he'd rather keep private at the moment. Nothing bad on his part, just about a customer.

ANGER! A person who doesn't deserve the position just got drum major in my marching band for next year. Sure I'm not going to be here for it, but it sucks that a person who's only doing this to look good on a college application got the position over people who actually wanted to make the band a better organization. She was a horrible section leader last year, being more concerned about everyone liking her rather than being concerned about getting shit done, and now she's expected to be the leader of everybody. Gah!

On a much better note, I bought myself a binary watch! It'll be here next week and it'll be awesome!

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

On a much better note, I bought myself a binary watch! It'll be here next week and it'll be awesome!

That sounds really cool. I kind of want to buy one now after looking through some images on Google. :P

Do you have a picture of the one you ordered?

Going to be dying some t-shirts today, and hopefully screenprinting some designs on to them. One week left on my end of year project, everything seems to be really coming together now.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

That sounds really cool. I kind of want to buy one now after looking through some images on Google. :P

Do you have a picture of the one you ordered?

I ordered this one. Thanks for making my watch look cheap by making me go into Google Images. :razz:

lighviolet1lk4.jpg