Today...

Leoo

Gonna hit up the churches tomorrow for my English History trip, which is happening literally right around the corner from mine. Then to the cafes for lunch, and the library for a little research. Gon be good

I've always wanted to hit up some churches, especially the ones in Europe.

Just made myself some perfectly toasted... toast.

Also, I realized I was supposed to book flights for my internship in South Dakota by last Friday... I was so busy packing and taking finals that I didn't read the lady's email close enough to see that. Yikes. Emailed my 'agent' about it. Hopefully I can get this resolved.

EDIT: And the plan for today is to clean up a bit of the basement so I can actually use the weights down there.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Look who's back. :blink:

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Look who's back. :blink:

Yo! :thumbup:

My contacts have been drying up really fast for no reason, so it's impossible to wear them. I'm taking a break from them for a few days. Wearing glasses all day so far has felt suuper weird.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Duff, try getting new contact solution or something, could be a reason for it! :P

Well I spent today revising for a A2 Chemistry test repeat tomorrow afternoon, should be alright, I hope!

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

Good idea! Cause they're brand new contacts, they haven't expired, I've kept them in solution for at least 8 hours before I wear them, I've washed out my case, etc. I guess the only thing I haven't thought about is the actual solution. Thanks man, I'll try that.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Damn I had found a computer from someone that was selling it but they don't seem to actually have one for sale. They gave me a nonexitant address (although the street exists) and they're not answering my email. Not very happy with my first experience of buying from someone else online. I did find another computer that fits what I want to do in a pawn shop, but it's not in a good shape.

I'll update on this later.

I went to the US Embassy in London today, and was approved for an exchange visa. I was there for around 3 and a half hours, 30 seconds of which was taken up by the 'interview' (Which consisted of 2 questions: 'What are you studying?' and 'What made you choose the university you will be going to?'), but I'm happy to have it done :thumbup:

r4x9.png

260pifq.jpg
gikxIau.png

It's about time I shaved my mess of a face.

I've got some twinkle lights that I want to set up in my room. I'm thinking around the wall-edges of my bed and maybe around the edges of my desk...

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Update on my last post. Got the computer, but the network card I bought yesterday for the second network interface isn't getting detected by pfSense even if it's listed as compatible on their website.. Guess I'll exchange it for an older model.

Did a little shopping today and got some shorts and a couple v necks for summer. Was only going to get shorts but the store was holding a buy one get the second half off sale so I basically got the shirts for free. Other then that, it was a semi-unproductive day.

tFtfA.jpg

Finally got set up with a desk and stuff for my job today. It's a research award/position, so essentially I won the award based on my marks, and now I will work full time as an undergrad researcher this summer under the supervision of a professor.

I get a desk in a room with some grad students who are in the research group, and after doing some safety courses I get access to a lab.

It's a fluid mechanics research group, and my project will be about the flow pattern and distribution of fluid particles within a human cough - the implication being that it would allow us to better prevent the spread of disease.

Should be more interesting than my last few jobs (fast food). :shades:

Should be more interesting than my last few jobs (fast food). :shades:

Pay a bit more too. :thumbsup:

In other news, my life seems to be a mass of confusion mainly caused by a few people. Besides that its going good in life, not enough money, just enough time to sleep, and I'm 14 so I really don't need to worry about what I do short of breaking a major law.

Exams this week and next then a week visiting where I'll be working on placement. I'll be glad when it's all done with so I can get into a good routine. I've been super bad the last two weeks and not gone to the gym. Granted I had a cold last week but I feel lazy. I've not done laundry in 3 and a half weeks now either. I'm not wearing dirty clothes, I just happen to have enough clothes to last this long :P Waiting for a sunny day to do the laundry on so I don't have to use the dryer.

Today is revision for my Analysis of Algorithms exam. Probably the worst module this semester. Too much horrible, incomprehensible maths. I'm not convinced I'll ever understand forward/backward substitution or mathematical induction or even logarithms <_<

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Picked up Diablo 3, installed it, and am now updating my video card's drivers before playing. Can't wait :grin:. Too bad I have to work tonight... <_<

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Booked a plane for 5 hours tonight. Not sure where i want to go :|

Just looked at the weather radar and there's precipitation/clouds/thunder/bad weather all over the god damn state, which makes flying really difficult :(

Might actually not even be able to fly tonight.