Today...

Leoo

I'm getting the feeling the mods are watching me. Like in a not so tolerant judging the things I post way.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Searching my internet monicker (in an un-abbreviated form) turns up a ton of blackmail worthy material.

WHY DID I HAVE TO CHOOSE A UNIQUE NAME? AHHHHHHH

(In short, an abandoned Fanfiction account I made to psot a single parody several eyars ago, an abandoned deviantart account i never really used, an abandoned Gaia online account, and my posts in the TiF relationship thread are all on the first page.)

...I really hope none of my friends decide to search me. And now you're all going to search it and I'll never live it down.

[bleep].

I'm sorry man, I heard the words searching, and blackmail, from that point I couldn't control it...

Got less than a week to program a forum using AJAX. Has to have threads, posts & members in it as well as the ability to edit/delete/add posts and threads.

It's gonna be a long weekend.

What back end language are you using?

We've been provided with some PHP scripts to connect to a mySQL database. We just have to adjust them a little to fit our own databases. In the PHP module last year we had to do that on our own but since this is *just* JavaScript & JSON files and not everyone took PHP we get the code given.

Searching my internet monicker (in an un-abbreviated form) turns up a ton of blackmail worthy material.

(In short, an abandoned Fanfiction account I made to psot a single parody several eyars ago, an abandoned deviantart account i never really used, an abandoned Gaia online account, and my posts in the TiF relationship thread are all on the first page.)

...I really hope none of my friends decide to search me. And now you're all going to search it and I'll never live it down.

[bleep].

I know that feel. Racheya is a fairly unique name and I've used it for years everywhere. My solution has been to completely isolate Racheya from my full name and anything which an employer would look at, mainly my Facebook. There shouldn't be anything incriminating if they looked at my Facebook and searching my name just gets you the name of a photographer, and a model ;) I'm just hoping nobody who doesn't know Racheya can connect the dots to me irl.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

I know that feel. Racheya is a fairly unique name and I've used it for years everywhere. My solution has been to completely isolate Racheya from my full name and anything which an employer would look at, mainly my Facebook. There shouldn't be anything incriminating if they looked at my Facebook and searching my name just gets you the name of a photographer, and a model ;) I'm just hoping nobody who doesn't know Racheya can connect the dots to me irl.

I bet if I pass it off to 4Chan, with a photo of you and your location within England, they'd get you within 24 hours.

lampost_sig_stark.png

I bet if I pass it off to 4Chan, with a photo of you and your location within England, they'd get you within 24 hours.

Yeah I know I'm not hard to find. But the idea is that anyone who shouldn't know me on the internets, like employers, shouldn't stumble across my username and related internets. With a bit of effort I'm sure it's easy enough though. If you know my username, not real name, it's easy to find me. I don't want people on the other side coming onto this one, that's the main thing.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

June is coming closer! I got an email back from the guys at PAX and there's an 85% chance that I'll be a media presence there this year. Also waiting on a phone call from a good friend of mine regarding E3. There's a 99% chance I'll be going to that as well! On top of that, it's Disneyland and MLG Anaheim. Going places, doing big things.

The essays and DBQ for AP US test sucked...

I thought that was my best part. :lol: I was happy about the topic for the DBQ, and I was able to use every single document and bring in a few pieces of outside information. So I'm pretty sure I did well there.

The other free response questions were a little trickier but I think I did fine on those too. They got easier as I kept writing.

The multiple choice section was harder than any practice multiple choice tests I had taken though.

Why'd you have to remind me that I have AP stats next week?

just used my awesome amazon gift card I got for being in a study on chaostheorie by revolverheld. and I still have ten bucks left, debating on fun, panic at the disco, or daft punk album...

Holy crap, I just got a job in like 10 minutes. On Craigslist there was an ad saying to apply at a local Wendy's. I walked in and filled out an app without any prior experience or any good references, then the lady at the counter said the manager wanted to talk to me. Had a five minute interview with her and she said that once school ended for summer she'd hire me.

That happened fast.

On another note I had my first track meet ever today... I didn't do bad (or so I'm told) pulling of a 19 something in Discus. Back there tomorrow for Shotput, only thing that really sucked was that I had to stay the entire day for my one event...

Been using Fedora as if it was my main OS lately (while still in a virtual machine). Considering installing it on the SSD as main OS, although still in dual boot with Windows for compatibility.

On another note I had my first track meet ever today... I didn't do bad (or so I'm told) pulling of a 19 something in Discus. Back there tomorrow for Shotput, only thing that really sucked was that I had to stay the entire day for my one event...

Most students enjoy a day with no classes :P

Most students enjoy a day with no classes :P

I'm the odd person who would rather be there with something to do then somewhere else with nothing to do.

[bleep].

I haven't found anything too bad yet.

Been using Fedora as if it was my main OS lately (while still in a virtual machine). Considering installing it on the SSD as main OS, although still in dual boot with Windows for compatibility.

Why don't you just install fedora as your only OS and run windows within a virtual machine?

Yeah I'm considering that as well. I'll see how it goes.

So that new girl I started hanging out with is kinda clingy... The second I started driving out of the parking lot of the park the other day she was already texting me saying "I miss you already". She texts me nonstop all day while she's at school too. I just don't feel like I like her that much, probably gonna put an end to this relationship already. :???:

Today I got my RS membership started up again... Since I did that I've spent the entire day sitting on my ass playing the game. Gained about 1.5M rcing exp today.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.