Today...

Leoo

Nice Rpg, I think they have a cream your supposed to get so that stuff doesn't get in after the puss crap gets out. Avengers, I'm going on the weekend, can't wait.

Also, my curiosity levels have been rising every time I saw that.

You know. Tomorrow I'm gonna be hanging out with Nexy down at his place. It was originally supposed to be a photoshoot that Kym would take part in, but now I think it's just gonna be us chilling at his place drinking beers, relaxing, and watching movies. Should be fun!

*grumbles about possessive apostrophe being misused*

I find they're really good for hiking/camping expeditions, especially if it's during cold weather conditions.

Yes. They are quite handy when camping. However, I prefer my backpacking stove.

*grumbles about possessive apostrophe being misused*

I find they're really good for hiking/camping expeditions, especially if it's during cold weather conditions.

Yes. They are quite handy when camping. However, I prefer my backpacking stove.

I was just backpacking last weekend and I would probably prefer the stove to MRE also.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Dehydrated food is the worst. The only thing dehydrated I've ever been able to stomach was a strawberry, and it did not taste good. I just assumed that MRE's were made out of flavored preservatives and things that simply don't ever go bad (like sugar and protien).

Had my last school play ever today. Was really weird thinking about how senior year is ending like this, lol. The show went really well though. Afterwards I went with some friends in the cast to get some ice cream and played volleyball with them at a local park, so all in all it was a really fun night. now I'm just lightly reviewing before my BC Calculus exam tomorrow. eek.

And dehydrated ice cream is the shit, as are dehydrated strawberries when they're in cereal. Aside from that I can't imagine any dehydrated food being remotely palatable, but I guess part of that's just because I've never tried it.

Daring anyone here to try the veggie casserole MRE. My Marine friend claims it is the worst of them all.

Speaking of military... Where has Kriegsmier been? Actually... a lot of people are MIA. Lenticular, Lenin... a lot of people.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Thinking I'm going to sell my Nikon D5000 for a Rebel T3i. I was considering the 7D but I can't see the value in spending the extra money for slightly better specs imo. I'd rather spend the difference on a nice lens.

tFtfA.jpg

Daring anyone here to try the veggie casserole MRE. My Marine friend claims it is the worst of them all.

Speaking of military... Where has Kriegsmier been? Actually... a lot of people are MIA. Lenticular, Lenin... a lot of people.

Those guys disappeared forever ago.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Those guys disappeared forever ago.

yeah, we've taken heavy casualties the past few months.

Nice Rpg, I think they have a cream your supposed to get so that stuff doesn't get in after the puss crap gets out. Avengers, I'm going on the weekend, can't wait.

Also, my curiosity levels have been rising every time I saw that.

clever ;)

but the burns are on my hand, because I'm not as fireproof as my drunk alter ego thinks I am.

Today I saw the avengers, and it was a full theatre. Went with three friends, ended up bumping into a kid in my sociology class and my friend's boyfriend in the same theatre. Then the kid next to me started talking about the party I went to Saturday, but I had no idea who he was.

I love being a hometown boy.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

My friend just texted me saying that he is engaged. He's 17.....

I can see many years of happiness in his future.

This kid is crazy, but I hoping that this is just him forgetting his Adderol this morning.

I can see him and his future wife on Jeremy Kyle in a few years.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

I can see him and his future wife on Jeremy Kyle in a few years.

Is that equivalent of like, Dr. Phil?