Today...

Leoo

Done with sophomore year of college. Second semester was really stressful.

And now I'm home and I've been busy as heck. Good to be back, though. (:

See? I told you guys he'd be back once school was over.

Vezon is TiF's prophet?

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

I still have all my unpacking to do, haha. Once I get settled in, gonna bomb the heck out of OT. :3

On another note, Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers. I know there are plenty here. :grin:

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Oh god, its the elusive Duff I have never met... Well atleast LOTPW is closed :thumbsup:

Don't get me started...... Some of us, Duff included, called that place home.

On a lighter note, I went to see Dark Shadows today. Another amazing performance by Johnny Depp.

TIF has been super dead since I got home last night. Disappointing.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I'm pretty sure I'm okay. Way better than the other people doin it that were just zonked on the couch from huffing for like 8 hours straight. Thats just stupid. I only had a couple balloons worth cause the girl kept shoving them in my mouth. Which I wasn't thrilled about, but...meh. I knew what I was getting into when I agreed to hang with her and her 'party' friends.

If you learn the breathing form that didgeridoo players use, but in reverse, you can basically just have the NO2 just leave your body before it can do much.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I'm pretty sure I'm okay. Way better than the other people doin it that were just zonked on the couch from huffing for like 8 hours straight. Thats just stupid. I only had a couple balloons worth cause the girl kept shoving them in my mouth. Which I wasn't thrilled about, but...meh. I knew what I was getting into when I agreed to hang with her and her 'party' friends.

If you learn the breathing form that didgeridoo players use, but in reverse, you can basically just have the NO2 just leave your body before it can do much.

best instrument ever.

posting really needs to start picking up again. I don't care if you're all studying for AP tests/finals. DO IT LIVE

I think all the RS related Forums are slowing down seeing as the game itself seems to be on the decline and has been for a while. For example there used to be french forums and fansites for RS, but now they're all dead.

OT isn't going to be an exception, even if most of us don't play RS anymore.

I think all the RS related Forums are slowing down seeing as the game itself seems to be on the decline and has been for a while. For example there used to be french forums and fansites for RS, but now they're all dead.

OT isn't going to be an exception, even if most of us don't play RS anymore.

but...I love you guys :'(

Yeah same here, I always come back here whenever I have the time, but we can still help it live by being more active, but we still need new people around here.

Yeah same here, I always come back here whenever I have the time, but we can still help it live by being more active, but we still need new people around here.

I agree, but I feel OTs ranks stand a better chance than the GD forums. A large chunk of us haven't played ruenscape in years. I hope the summer[winter for you backward ass Aussie folk] brings in a new generation

It doesn't happen very often as it were...

I'm so glad I started posting on this thread. I can't beleive I used to avoid it haha

The kicker is I used to think it updated too frequently and that I'd just get lost in the mix. Now I almost wish that would happen.

I don't even try to follow the discussion here anymore. If it's even possible for this thread to remain on-topic... :P

Anyways, I just sat around the house and made it a great day for my awesome mother. Bought her a corsage, cut her some fresh flowers, and bought 1/3 of a set of wind chimes. And to top it all off, we barbecued for supper, drank some beer, and had fresh blackberry pie and peach ice cream, all from our garden/orchard. :thumbup:

Working on max and completionist capes.

2435/2475

I don't even try to follow the discussion here anymore. If it's even possible for this thread to remain on-topic... :P

Anyways, I just sat around the house and made it a great day for my awesome mother. Bought her a corsage, cut her some fresh flowers, and bought 1/3 of a set of wind chimes. And to top it all off, we barbecued for supper, drank some beer, and had fresh blackberry pie and peach ice cream, all from our garden/orchard. :thumbup:

sounds pretty slick.

I see this thread as just a lounge that all the Oters chill in. Conversations on average last like 4 posts if they even spark a conversation. We're ADD as hell up in here.

sounds pretty slick.

I see this thread as just a lounge that all the Oters chill in. Conversations on average last like 4 posts if they even spark a conversation. We're ADD as hell up in here.

donnis-yup.jpg

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

I'm going on an adventure weekend later this week with the school, should be a lot of fun. And then next Wednesday I'll be seeing Netsky live, he's playing in a small venue which is really close by. That should be awesome as well.

Also, today I didn't go to school because I wasn't feeling too well, but now I'm better so I get to enjoy a free day without the hassle of being annoyingly sick at the same time.

Now let's get started on the revival of OT.

Gonna hit up the churches tomorrow for my English History trip, which is happening literally right around the corner from mine. Then to the cafes for lunch, and the library for a little research. Gon be good

lampost_sig_stark.png