Today...

Leoo

Maybe she's just trying to seem cute. That doesn't sound too clingy to be honest, give it another week or two.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

The essays and DBQ for AP US test sucked...

I thought that was my best part. :lol: I was happy about the topic for the DBQ, and I was able to use every single document and bring in a few pieces of outside information. So I'm pretty sure I did well there.

The other free response questions were a little trickier but I think I did fine on those too. They got easier as I kept writing.

The multiple choice section was harder than any practice multiple choice tests I had taken though.

The multiple choice section was a complete peace of cake. It was so much easier than any of the practice tests I took.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Heh, weird.

Well I'm really happy right now because my Xbox Live account got recovered and all my points I lost got refunded. :thumbsup: I have no idea how, but someone somehow got into my account and spent all my Microsoft points and changed my password I guess. I wasn't expecting Microsoft support to do much, but everything went fine.

So that new girl I started hanging out with is kinda clingy... The second I started driving out of the parking lot of the park the other day she was already texting me saying "I miss you already". She texts me nonstop all day while she's at school too. I just don't feel like I like her that much, probably gonna put an end to this relationship already. :???:

Today I got my RS membership started up again... Since I did that I've spent the entire day sitting on my ass playing the game. Gained about 1.5M rcing exp today.

Ouchy might be right. You could consider bringing it up with her before you run for the hills. If she is actually that clingy though, then I would suggest you run like the wind.

I've never been much for distance communication unless I have an actual reason to be talking to that person (so I want something, or I need to arrange something normally). At some point, it stopped being acceptable to say hello followed by my reason for calling, so I've learned to go through the whole how are you doing ritual. I also need to learn to call some people, like my parents, every once in a while just because so that I don't turn into the child who only calls when they want something.

As for relationships, its largely the same thing. I much prefer to save things up for our hours long conversations in person rather than spread it out over the week, because quite frankly I just hate talking on the phone as a general thing.

In related news, my phone is not recieveing texts from at least some peoples phones, though it is fully capable of sending them to anyone. I need to talk to my phone provider over the weekend and see what's up, because I sort of need to be able to get texts as well as send them).

I leave for Austria on Monday. We are flying in to Munich from Philly. I am so [bleep]ing excited, but I am so tired it seems like I don't give two shits. I am bring right around $600, and about $300 is budgeted for food. So I am set on money for stuff. Hopefully everything will go well and I don't die :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I leave for Austria on Monday. We are flying in to Munich from Philly. I am so [bleep]ing excited, but I am so tired it seems like I don't give two shits. I am bring right around $600, and about $300 is budgeted for food. So I am set on money for stuff. Hopefully everything will go well and I don't die :thumbup:

Hope you don't die too.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Friday night i went to another house party rager. Didn't stick my hand in the fire this time. But I did rave like a nut, and kicked a bunch of black kids out of the party for trying to steal the beer pong table [with everything on it]. Then I went back to this girls friend's house so I could see what her world was like or whatever, and it was just a bunch of guys sitting on a couch huffing NO2. Pretty queer, but being the drunk man I was trying to hook up with said girl I didn't put up much fight as she shoved a bunch of NO2 down my throat [or however that would be phrased]. It was weirrrd. It was like living dubstep. everything got all bassy and groovy and shit.

Then I went to loaded fest [just got back], where I got LOADED and raved like a proper nut case. I was offered drugs I'd never even heard of before. Rusko headlined alongside Flux Pavilion. Shit was tight. J Rabbit and Dirty something or other played too. It was incredible. My ears are ringing in dubstep. Like it has drops, a beat, and everything. I wish I could plug a speaker into my brain and share it with people, it sounds awesome haha

Now I have to get 5 hours of sleep and report to a 12 hour shift at work. GROSS.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

... are you high?

Sometimes I read your posts and think the same thing :P

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

... are you high?

Sometimes I read your posts and think the same thing :P

Got 'eem hahahaha

Friday night i went to another house party rager. Didn't stick my hand in the fire this time. But I did rave like a nut, and kicked a bunch of black kids out of the party for trying to steal the beer pong table [with everything on it]. Then I went back to this girls friend's house so I could see what her world was like or whatever, and it was just a bunch of guys sitting on a couch huffing NO2. Pretty queer, but being the drunk man I was trying to hook up with said girl I didn't put up much fight as she shoved a bunch of NO2 down my throat [or however that would be phrased]. It was weirrrd. It was like living dubstep. everything got all bassy and groovy and shit.

Then I went to loaded fest [just got back], where I got LOADED and raved like a proper nut case. I was offered drugs I'd never even heard of before. Rusko headlined alongside Flux Pavilion. Shit was tight. J Rabbit and Dirty something or other played too. It was incredible. My ears are ringing in dubstep. Like it has drops, a beat, and everything. I wish I could plug a speaker into my brain and share it with people, it sounds awesome haha

Now I have to get 5 hours of sleep and report to a 12 hour shift at work. GROSS.

Umm...

Nitrogen dioxide is the chemical compound with the formula NO2. It is one of several nitrogen oxides. NO2 is an intermediate in the industrial synthesis of nitric acid' date=' millions of tons of which are produced each year. [i']This reddish-brown toxic gas has a characteristic sharp, biting odor and is a prominent air pollutant.[/i]

You alright man?

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Umm...

Nitrogen dioxide is the chemical compound with the formula NO2. It is one of several nitrogen oxides. NO2 is an intermediate in the industrial synthesis of nitric acid' date=' millions of tons of which are produced each year. [i']This reddish-brown toxic gas has a characteristic sharp, biting odor and is a prominent air pollutant.[/i]

You alright man?

I'm pretty sure I'm okay. Way better than the other people doin it that were just zonked on the couch from huffing for like 8 hours straight. Thats just stupid. I only had a couple balloons worth cause the girl kept shoving them in my mouth. Which I wasn't thrilled about, but...meh. I knew what I was getting into when I agreed to hang with her and her 'party' friends.

Done with sophomore year of college. Second semester was really stressful.

And now I'm home and I've been busy as heck. Good to be back, though. (:

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |