Today...

Leoo

So what do you call a person who never thinks about God and doesn't care for spirituality?

Agnostic/Apathetic

which is fine too, if that's what makes them happy.

It makes me happy not to worry about it, at all. :thumbup:

So what do you call a person who never thinks about God and doesn't care for spirituality?

Lol, I took a spirituality class this semester and the dude defined spirituality as 'how we channel our inner energy (eros/passion)'. A big emphasis was that everyone has a spirituality. Spirituality doesn't imply religion. I guess it's all about how you define it, though.

It was always implied to me the spirit was part of the "three pieces of humanity": the body, the mind, and the spirit. I never really understood the spirit part, only seeing my mind and my body being one.

But after reading that, I still think the spirit is connected with the mind. The mind contains both intelligence and emotions, I don't see why one would have to separate the two.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Agnostic/Apathetic

which is fine too, if that's what makes them happy.

It makes me happy not to worry about it, at all. :thumbup:

Lol, I took a spirituality class this semester and the dude defined spirituality as 'how we channel our inner energy (eros/passion)'. A big emphasis was that everyone has a spirituality. Spirituality doesn't imply religion. I guess it's all about how you define it, though.

It was always implied to me the spirit was part of the "three pieces of humanity": the body, the mind, and the spirit. I never really understood the spirit part, only seeing my mind and my body being one.

But after reading that, I still think the spirit is connected with the mind. The mind contains both intelligence and emotions, I don't see why one would have to separate the two.

You'd enjoy some college level philosophy courses. Look into Decartes's theories on metaphysical dualism.

(oh, and thanks to those who helped me with my downloading dilemma)

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Got my pfSense setup running and got rid of the ISP's shitty router. Everything is much faster, not only the gaming side of things, but even simple web pages like here. I also have the lowest ping I ever had. Also works much better when I do a lot of things on different computers at the same time. Unfortunately had to replace my own router with a switch, since the router didn't support doing only the switching, unfortunately.

I've been doing some thinking today and I realized that I have a "look" that women apparently like... I didn't really put two and two together until I got to thinking about my ex and about that girl from the park. When I was dating my ex she would always tell me that I got this look in my eyes and she knew that I wanted her right then and there. She said she couldn't really describe it, but she knew it when she saw it and it let her know that I found her beautiful and turned her on like crazy.

I thought she was just saying that, but then I got to thinking about the girl from the park. She had mentioned a few times that I had this look on my face that made her feel like I wanted her. She said it reassured her and made her feel more comfortable around me, and even turned her on a bit... I used this look to get her to go from never having kissed a guy before to making out with me like the second day I hung out with her.

Now that I'm moving near the lake I'm sure there are going to be a lot of cute girls down there... I think I'll use this "look" to my advantage, because I know EXACTLY what they are talking about now. I remember saying that when I moved to Missouri I wanted to be one of those guys that was with a new girl pretty much every week, but then I ended up falling for my neighbor... I think it's time to be that guy. No more emotions, no more relationships, just sex. We'll see how it goes. God help me, don't let me fall in love again. :thumbup:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Analysis of Algorithms exam today.

I'm [bleep]ed.

I'll be lucky to get a 2/2 in the module. There's one or two questions I'm confident on: Knapsack problems, Djikstra's & Prim's algorithms. They'll only make up half, if I'm lucky, of the questions I'll answer. I'm going to have to blag the rest.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Just don't make the "look" get too out of hand, Eggs :-D I've been also told by a few people and my ex girlfriend that my eyes were ridiculously feminine, like the eye-lashes were longer than most girls :huh:

Aww you'll be fine, Rach! I'm sure you've done well! :^_^:

I'm not sure what I should really do today, my mind's been all bleh for a few weeks now because of revision for exam repeats. Have an insane urge to clean my room, not sure if it's because I'm a neat freak or because I want to procrastinate even more! :mrgreen:

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

Also AP Language and Composition exam tomorrow morning.

Just finished it. I thought it was easy. I think I got a 4, maybe a chance for a 5.

It wasn't too bad except the last passage on multiple choice. Of course we did literally nothing in my AP language class all year so I don't know about this test. Seriously one of the proctors said that they don't want to catch anyone cheating because of how hard we worked all year and everybody starting laughing.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Oh yeah that last passage was crazy, I think I still managed to get at least a few questions about it right though. The last essay question was also pretty vague and open-ended so I dunno about that one.

Oh yeah that last passage was crazy, I think I still managed to get at least a few questions about it right though. The last essay question was also pretty vague and open-ended so I dunno about that one.

I think I did really well on the last essay question and the DBQ thing.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Just got my grades back. I got a C in a class I swear I deserved an F in. I'm thrilled. Brought my GPA up to 3.5 :D

Currently I have 10 and a half hours to write a 2500 word research paper, plus summary and introduction for it, plus a 5 minute presentation for defending it. I have procrastinated long enough (4 months), I can procrastinate some more ;).

Did I mention that it decides whether I can pass on to next grade or not?

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

brother showed me this today. it's sick as hell

Would someone like to explain to me why thepirate bay isn't working anymore?

Makes it real hard to download all the music I want at the moment. Or if any of you could pass me an invite to demonoid, that'd be super, too.

You probably need to update your torrent client; TPB only uses magnet links now.

EDIT: Apparently they're being DDOS'd

Would someone like to explain to me why thepirate bay isn't working anymore?

Makes it real hard to download all the music I want at the moment. Or if any of you could pass me an invite to demonoid, that'd be super, too.

You probably need to update your torrent client; TPB only uses magnet links now.

EDIT: Apparently they're being DDOS'd

Who would DDOS thepiratebay? I don't suppose it's 4chan because they support that stuff and isn't DDOSing by governments illegal?

sig2-3.jpg

brother showed me this today. it's sick as hell

Damn, that was really good. Thanks for sharing. :thumbup:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Hmm, thinking about the meaning of life. Trying to decide what destiny really means. Also thinking about one of the few things that confuse me in life (women, girls if you want to get technical.)

Along with that I had my first field trip in a few years today, was nice to get out of the school. At the field trip there was a timer between each station/activity, fastest group got a prize, my group won the prize (a cheap pen.) Afterwards I found out that my group (or class because it was) were the only attention deficit kids who ran to any activity.