Today...

Leoo

Got back from the two day trip of awesome. Went rock climbing and cave exploring and all kinds of adventurous stuff. Just this morning I'd spent 15 minutes in ice cold water fighting the stream trying to save the kayak I had just fallen out of.

Going to see the Dictator in half an hour.

Signature had to be removed. :(

but it was so trippy :(

Today I'm working then headed to another house party. I sound redundant. Maybe I'll hit the mall before work and see if FYE has a closing sale going on. Whole place is decaying since they took the theater and the skate park out.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Work has been hella crazy. I work in a used clothing store and it seems everyone all at once is stopping by and buying a lot.

I dont think i gave that guy his change.

FML.

ETA -- Resolved that problem. Thankfully he told me where he worked so I called them real quick and basically said YOUR BOSS DISTRACTED ME AND I DIDNT GIVE HIM HIS MONEY

Rejoined the EP.

Cool. You're very eloquent Crocefisso, do you do any type of writing in real life?

I used to write for my local paper in my spare time last year, but I got bored of the tedium of the topics covered and gave it up. Other than fictions and poems I write in my spare time, I only write for the EP now.

EDIT: Just saw Gabe's post. Very jealous.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

I really want to see that soon! I think I'm going to go after exams with the guy I like.

He asked me if I want to see it, but I might want to bring another friend along just because I'm slightly nervous about just going with him. unsure.gif

But this sounds like a good laugh. So excited. icon_thumbsu.gif

Please do tell if The Dictator is good. I'm erring as to whether or not to see it: Borat was absolutely amazing, Bruno was absolutely rubbish, so I'm waiting to see how this goes down before spending money on it.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Come to Quebec if you want to see the Dictator, that's what the government is turning into with new special laws... gf human rights :thumbdown:

#firstworldproblems

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Drove for five hours (around 200 hours) with my brother and his friend from home (cedar rapids, IA), to Stillwater, MN. Spending the night in a hotel, and tomorrow my brother's friend will be running The Tough Mudder obstacle run. I hate sleeping in hotels, so I can't wait for tomorrow when I'm home.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

I really want to see that soon! I think I'm going to go after exams with the guy I like.

He asked me if I want to see it, but I might want to bring another friend along just because I'm slightly nervous about just going with him. unsure.gif

But this sounds like a good laugh. So excited. icon_thumbsu.gif

From a guy's perspective, that will make him feel incompetent and feel kinda like you don't like him enough to go alone. The theater is public so it's not like there aren't other people around.

At least that would be the way I'd feel.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Drove for five hours (around 200 hours) with my brother and his friend from home (cedar rapids, IA), to Stillwater, MN. Spending the night in a hotel, and tomorrow my brother's friend will be running The Tough Mudder obstacle run. I hate sleeping in hotels, so I can't wait for tomorrow when I'm home.

I'm from Cedar Rapids, IA. Born there and lived there for 17 years, now I'm in Missouri though.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Come to Quebec if you want to see the Dictator, that's what the government is turning into with new special laws... gf human rights :thumbdown:

I know you're a student and all, but even if I don't agree with what Charest is doing, what you guys are doing has to stop. It's already enough that you pay less tuition that what I do in college which is already cheaper than university. You and your government lost a year and a hell of a lot more money than if the manifestations hadn't lasted this long. You students (even though I'm a student myself right now) are not the king of the world, and no one has to respond to you. They do respond because the agree with you (except the government), but this is really getting out of hand.

In other words, stop whining. Harper is already doing worse to all of Canada and no one is whining.

I'm not going to add any more to this subject even if I get quoted.

I know you're a student and all, but even if I don't agree with what Charest is doing, what you guys are doing has to stop. It's already enough that you pay less tuition that what I do in college which is already cheaper than university. You and your government lost a year and a hell of a lot more money than if the manifestations hadn't lasted this long. You students (even though I'm a student myself right now) are not the king of the world, and no one has to respond to you. They do respond because the agree with you (except the government), but this is really getting out of hand.

In other words, stop whining. Harper is already doing worse to all of Canada and no one is whining.

I'm not going to add any more to this subject even if I get quoted.

I agree with you. That tuition is credibly cheap and you're still complaining about it.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

I'm from Cedar Rapids, IA. Born there and lived there for 17 years, now I'm in Missouri though.

I live about 20 minutes from Stillwater.

Today I got to sit in a Lamborghini Miura SV and McLaren MP4 12C, see about 8 million dollars worth of cars, and 20 million dollars worth of house. It was crazy! My friends dad is the caretaker for a billionaire. He also had a 110" 3D TV with a 400 disc (o.o) DVD changer, a basketball court under his garage, next to his driving range.

2s0cxth.png

Washed the car so now that damn spider can GTFO of my rear-view mirror, considering seeing The Dictator w/Ryan aka Furah tonight, might do me some good to have a laugh after that doctor blunder yesterday.

Also I devoured a bottle of Rum last night, somehow I don't have a hangover.

Popoto.~<3

I'm going to be making a custom trainer sprite for Pokemon Black/White (hopefully it won't change in B/W2). It is kind of a pain since it is an animated sprite. That and I suck hardcore with pixel art.

The Dictator was pretty good actually, some jokes kinda fell flat for me but it stayed funny enough throughout to keep me interested. It sure as hell is a lot better than Bruno, if that's what you're worrying about. If you're expecting unscripted scenes like the ones in Borat, you won't really find them here, but it's a good movie and I enjoyed it.

Drove for five hours (around 200 hours)...

Good fishing story there? Or is it a typo after being tired from all that driving?

Oh wow haha. Yea meant miles. Whoops.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!