Today...

Leoo

Picked up Ghost Recon Future Soldier and Viva Pin~ata today. Haven't gotten around to VP yet, but so far GRFS is freaking sweet :thumbup:. Won't be able to play too much, since I have to help my brother coach little league baseball today <_<, which is silly, seeing as how it's a game tonight, and not practice.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

I live in Northern California, Steve.

I remember you did, somewhere around the bay area right?

8hr drive, I thought you lived in NorCal?

I do for school, but I live in SoCal during summer, at home.

Oh ok, that makes sense. I thought you lived up there year-round, so that's why I asked.

tFtfA.jpg

I wonder what it is that makes you so thirsty? 500ml of water is heaps, that's kind of crazy. When I was in Germany it seems everyone did nothing but drink fizzy. My host family went through ridiculous amount of fanta and sprite.

As for my day: Woke up naturally for once today :D so school was amazing. I've recently installed an app called stay focused onto chrome so I can only be on facebook, youtube and things like that for an hour a day so I'm getting a lot more done, most notably sleeping.

500 ml isn't that much water... I usually drink about 3.5-4L a day.

That was just each time I woke up though. Av' I drink 3L water during day. Also choked myself awake this morning, thank you flu and insane amount of phlegm. >.>

Popoto.~<3

They made a law this weekend preventing students from striking the tuition hikes.

So they striked it.

2r7bpk6.jpg

God I love my city. Minus the people who take this opportunity to vandalize the city and the pepper spray I have to deal with whenever I want to drink downtown.

hiccup.png

Anti-striking laws targeted towards the general public are stupid.

Pretty sure I've already made my feelings known about the actual validity of the strike...

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Today I walked an hour and a half to check out this new record store, scored some sweet deals (Beck's Mellow Gold for $25, really hard to find, and a few jazz albums).

Talked to the owner for a while, asked if he needed any help over summer and he said to check back again soon, so maybe that'll pull through. Walked home, took another hour and a half.

I wouldn't mind working there, walking 3 hours a day would help get me in shape.

"When I was in the Navy we had a game called "Danger-Nut"

You took a long screwdriver and a nice sized nut and slipped it over the end. Then you took a low pressure air hose (<100psig) and spun the nut until it whistled (spinning very very very fast).

At this point you covered your eyes, groin, or anything else you were concerned about getting hit, and the holder of the screwdriver yells, "ONE...TWO....THREE....DANGER-NUT!" and flings the nut off the screwdriver.

Now pretty much everything in the engineering spaces are metal. The walls, floor, equipment....and that nut will ricochet off of a few things before it spins itself to a stop.

Never personally witness a bad injury, but I have a friend with a scar running from his wrist to elbow from a danger-nut game."

this thread is great:

[bleep]ed_up_game_your_friends_play/

Today I hung with my old high school crew minus my ex for the first time in a good long time. My one buddies shipping off to boot camp in a week and it was nice to see almost everyone in the same room again. Played a lot of board games, nostalgia'd all over the floor. Good times.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Finally home!!@! I'm uploading pics at the moment, then bed time :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I finally bought Mass Effect 3 today. I have it dangling right in front of me. It's going to be my reward once I book my accommodation + apply for student finance + finish all little pieces of work I have left to do.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I've been running around all day today, which hasn't been very fun. Attempted to connect this printer to my dad's secretary's computer. Found out I was missing a cord, ordered it via Amazon. Figured I would go to my oldest sister's house to see if she had it lying around. She did. Rode my bike back to my dad's office with the cord, cancelled the order on Amazon, hooked up the printer. Messed with its settings so it would do what my dad wanted it to do.

Got home and wanted to lift some weights. Mom comes home with groceries, needs to go help my dad at his office, so I'm left alone with all the groceries to put away. Did that. Now I have to wait for my younger brother to come home from school (shoulda been home half an hour ago) so I can unload our van of my older sister's stuff who was away at college. So there's gonna be a shit ton of stuff packed into the van which I have to unload into her room.

Gotta go to Men's Wearhouse later today before it closes so I can get fitted for my tux for my older brother's wedding which is at the end of June.

Really hectic day. And I was counting on relaxing today. :\

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

worked 7 hours, clocked out, then i get a call from the "call ins" number from my work. Obviously didn't pick it up. I already have ~25 hours clocked, and I'm working another 24 between tomorrow and Sunday. [bleep] that noise.

Been packing for my school trip to the Dordogne [region of France].

Cya tiffers in 8 days.

Have fun!

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Not a good day. Girlfriend broke up with me. I am far from happy.

:/

never fun man, OT got yo back

Sorry to hear that Skull. As RPG said, we got your back.

Today, I have discovered nutella...

Good god, why didn't anyone tell me it was that good!!??

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Sorry to hear that Skull. As RPG said, we got your back.

Today, I have discovered nutella...

Good god, why didn't anyone tell me it was that good!!??

We were hoarding it for ourselves.

Nutella is gross. Peanut butter all the way.

And something I forgot to post a while ago, if your finding yourself really thirsty all the time for no apparent reason (ie your not sweating, and your not on a medication that has cotton mouth as a side effect), that's the sort of thing that is worth mentioning to your family doctor the next time you see them (and if your finding yourself needing to pee all the time, but in small volumes, then you might consider making an appointment sooner rather than later).

And I finally retrived my PC and brought it out to my parents, which is good, though I would still rather be in town most of the time because its a bit more convenient for my social life. Ah well. And my parents have ruled that I can't start taking the roof of the cottage (their building a new on in its place, because the current one is slowly losing a fight with nature and gravity from sheer neglect on the part of its former owners), because of the chances that the roof joists themselves might give out and drop me inside, which could be a pretty bad situation. I need to wait until my Aunt and Uncle are down so that there is someone around in case I get injured and can't call for help. Makes sense, though I am also a bit anxious to get started on that.