Today...

Leoo

My friend just texted me saying that he is engaged. He's 17.....

I can see many years of happiness in his future.

I can see him and his future wife on Jeremy Kyle in a few years.

Is that equivalent of like, Dr. Phil?

I think it's similar, but I've never seen the show you're talking about.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Jeremy_Kyle_Show

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Found out today that one of my ex's friends died last night. He was driving on one of the roads near the house I'm moving to at the end of this month. They're very curvy roads with a big drop off on the side. He ended up going off the side, hit two trees and literally wrapped his car around the second one. From there the gas leaked out and ignited the car. Firefighters said that even if the car hadn't gone up in flames there was still 0% chance he would have survived. I saw a picture of the car on the news earlier and damn.... Hardly recognizable as a car.

[hide=The car after being removed from the tree]

carnmn.jpg[/hide]

On a happier note, things went well last night with that new girl that I met. We hung out at the park for a while just talking and getting to know each other. Turns out she'd never had her first kiss yet, so when it came time for her to head home I decided I'd change that for her. :shades: She enjoyed it, texted me later telling me she had a wonderful time and wants to hang out again soon. Probably gonna go see her tomorrow.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Found out today that one of my ex's friends died last night. He was driving on one of the roads near the house I'm moving to at the end of this month. They're very curvy roads with a big drop off on the side. He ended up going off the side, hit two trees and literally wrapped his car around the second one. From there the gas leaked out and ignited the car. Firefighters said that even if the car hadn't gone up in flames there was still 0% chance he would have survived. I saw a picture of the car on the news earlier and damn.... Hardly recognizable as a car.

carnmn.jpg[/hide]

On a happier note, things went well last night with that new girl that I met. We hung out at the park for a while just talking and getting to know each other. Turns out she'd never had her first kiss yet, so when it came time for her to head home I decided I'd change that for her. :shades: She enjoyed it, texted me later telling me she had a wonderful time and wants to hang out again soon. Probably gonna go see her tomorrow.

These 2 parts of a post should not have been combined into one.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Skipped Uni today, played TF2 for a while and updated my phone to ICS. Took a while but I think I've found a stable-ish ROM.

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

What's ICS?

Ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4.0).

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

carnmn.jpg[/hide]

These 2 parts of a post should not have been combined into one.

I agree with Gabe. It was an almost macabre post.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

I took my AP Enlish Lit. test this morning. I think it went pretty well.

First essay I had to analyze this poem, then I had to anaylaze an excerpt from a book called Under the Feet of Jesus, and then I had to show how culture and one's surroundings can change a person's outlook on life by referencing a play or novel (I used The Poisonwood Bible).

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Ahh that reminds me, APUSH test tomorrow morning. I'm not too nervous about it though, only a little worried about the essays.

Ha, you should have taken it last year. One of the prompts was about Nixon and Watergate!

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

@riku Yeah, I saw that when I was looking at previous free response questions online. Would've been so easy. Since they're not going to do two DBQs on recent events in a row we'll probably get some obscure questions about the colonies or old political parties or something.

I was driving with my dad and someone cut us off, then proceeded to hop out of their car, take a picture of my dads plate, make the freakiest face ever, flip us off, and hop back in his car and speed off.

Then my dad sped after him til we met him at the next light, we both hopped out and did the same thing to him.

Funny as hell

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

@riku Yeah, I saw that when I was looking at previous free response questions online. Would've been so easy. Since they're not going to do two DBQs on recent events in a row we'll probably get some obscure questions about the colonies or old political parties or something.

I really hope it's not something about the colonies. Maybe something about World War I or II would be great.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

I was driving with my dad and someone cut us off, then proceeded to hop out of their car, take a picture of my dads plate, make the freakiest face ever, flip us off, and hop back in his car and speed off.

Then my dad sped after him til we met him at the next light, we both hopped out and did the same thing to him.

Funny as hell

Reading that just made my day! :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Got less than a week to program a forum using AJAX. Has to have threads, posts & members in it as well as the ability to edit/delete/add posts and threads.

It's gonna be a long weekend.

What back end language are you using?

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Searching my internet monicker (in an un-abbreviated form) turns up a ton of blackmail worthy material.

WHY DID I HAVE TO CHOOSE A UNIQUE NAME? AHHHHHHH

(In short, an abandoned Fanfiction account I made to psot a single parody several eyars ago, an abandoned deviantart account i never really used, an abandoned Gaia online account, and my posts in the TiF relationship thread are all on the first page.)

...I really hope none of my friends decide to search me. And now you're all going to search it and I'll never live it down.

[bleep].

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

And now you're all going to search it and I'll never live it down.

[bleep].

It's okay bro, no one really cares about you this much.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

[bleep].

=D>

sig2-3.jpg

[bleep].

=D>

I laughed so hard hahaha

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn