Today...

Leoo

The protest is over the raising of tuition fees...

I'd like to take a second to point out that they (Quebec) have the lowest tuition fees in the country by far. They are like 66% of the fees here (we have the most expensive University here, but I don't go to that one). No sympathy for them whatsoever.

Waaa, we will have to pay more than 2 grand a semester!

Boo [bleep]ing hoo. Everyone else in Canada is closer to 3.5

Here in 'Murrica we don't pay off our student loans until we're 10 years from death. And then we start on our mortgage payments.

3.5 grand? Wow :shock: ...We pay only 0.5 here(maybe a bit more in dollars)...and that's in one of 16 federal provinces, it's free in the rest of them.

I'd like to take a second to point out that they (Quebec) have the lowest tuition fees in the country by far. They are like 66% of the fees here (we have the most expensive University here, but I don't go to that one). No sympathy for them whatsoever.

Here in 'Murrica we don't pay off our student loans until we're 10 years from death. And then we start on our mortgage payments.

3.5 grand? Wow :shock: ...We pay only 0.5 here(maybe a bit more in dollars)...and that's in one of 16 federal provinces, it's free in the rest of them.

Literally paying 6.5 grand per semester for my 4 year college degree. I plan to go to grad school. And I go to one of the cheapest colleges in New Jersey. And that's with the in-state rebate. I can't even leave Jersey without amounting a lifetime's worth of debt.

so keep you stupid riots to yourself. if you're that eager to protest something stupid, come to America and rebel over here. At least get something worth while accomplished.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Four days ago would have been the 8 month anniversary for my girl and I, but last Monday, not this week, the Monday before that, she said he wanted to take a break. She promised me we'd still hang out, still kiss, still cuddle, and still [bleep], just like we were dating. She just didn't want to be in a relationship at the time. I haven't seen her since that day, she's been "busy". Then she says we can hang out on Saturday (what is now today, been up all night). I go out to smoke a cig last night around 3 a.m. and I see this guy's car parked in her driveway. I hate this guy so much, he's pissed me off so many times and she had told me she wouldn't talk to him anymore. Now it was 3 a.m. and he was at her house... I peek through her front window, nobodies there (I know, I was being a creeper). I peek through her back door (glass door)... There she is, lying in bed, all cuddled up to him. I go out front, search his car and find a love note from her to him, saying how she's enjoyed the last 3 weeks that they've been dating (so they've dated before she even said she wanted a break, about a week before or so).

I became enraged, went to her back door, pounded on it screaming at her to open up. She just looked at me and said "Nope, sorry". The guy I hate then looked up... I looked him dead in the eyes and screamed "I swear to GOD if I could get in there, I would literally rip your head clean off your [bleep]ing body!! If I ever see you again, whether it's walking up to this house (my now ex-girlfriend), whether it's at Walmart, in the store or in the parking lot, I don't care where it is, I will make you regret ever coming over here. I will make you regret ever being born! You don't [bleep] with me or the person I love [wagon]!". At that point he ran upstairs (presumably to hide because cops never showed up).

tl;dr Girlfriend of 8 months cheated on me for the last 3 weeks, high as [bleep] on addy, bout to play LoL, surprisingly not sad about the break up...

Oh yeah, I'm alive guys. Been spending most of my time with my girl (won't be doing that now), disc golfing (gettin a decent tan going), and planning on starting to work on my self image soon. I plan to work out (improve my abs, pecs, and arms), do a bit of cardio, gotta have that stamina, and maybe start tanning some. I've been pale as a ghost for a while now, but I plan to do real tanning (not going to a tanning salon, I'm talking go running with no shirt/shortish shorts, same goes for when i go discing). I'm also moving to a new house about 30 minutes south of where I'm at now at the end of this month (will be moving to Kimberling City, MO. The house will be about two blocks away from Table Rock Lake).

Here is a picture from the front porch of the house (sorry for the bad quality, it's taken with my terribly terrible phone camera:

[hide=Bit of a lake view haha]

lakeview.jpg

[/hide]

Damn dude.... You just have bad luck with women. Maybe one day you will find one that won't [bleep] you over.

Yesterday was my last day of classes. This was an easy semester. Two finals haha.

Today I am listening to ass load of music, mainly minimalism music from composers like Cage, Glass, and Reich. Also going to be playing games and relaxing how I want to. Austria trip starts in one week :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

On the train home from uni, got a nice surprise to see that the [bleep]ers have raised the price 50 cents, there's an extra 4 a month that i cant afford.

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

[hide]

Literally paying 6.5 grand per semester for my 4 year college degree. I plan to go to grad school. And I go to one of the cheapest colleges in New Jersey. And that's with the in-state rebate. I can't even leave Jersey without amounting a lifetime's worth of debt.

so keep you stupid riots to yourself. if you're that eager to protest something stupid, come to America and rebel over here. At least get something worth while accomplished.

[/hide]

I'd say protesting the increase of tuition fees is a pretty honorable thing. The way they've gone about it couldn't be any less professional or politically correct though :shame:

Hey Randox, what's the most expensive university??

I have a relatively long story that I will cut short but it's a funny one so read on.

[hide=Typical nerd-rules-the-world-eventually story:]

In January I had a confrontation with an alpha male talking to a girl I liked. This stereotypical ass was busy chatting her up and, knowing her well, I knew she wasn't interested in the least. Anyways, I scheduled her to go to lunch together, so I interrupted the guy after a minute of listening to his garbage. I remember very specifically that he was boasting about how he got a job in a biohazard lab on campus and that he wouldn't possibly pursue a career in research now that he's had "so much experience" because "its all [bleep]work". I remember this because at the time I was doing research in a biochemistry lab and he touched a nerve, so as I said I interrupted him and grabbed the girl and left. He passed a snooty remark that I ignored since I had food to eat, a good looking girl to talk to and lab work to do after.

This guy has been pissing me off ever since. We shared a class this semester and he wouldn't shut his trap about his lab job that is "all [bleep]work" and even went so far to call out people doing research projects as undergrads for wasting their time. This was more recent, March-ish. One day I had enough of his horse shit and blatantly called him out : that maybe you're doing [bleep]work because you're a [bleep]. He said something about me being ignorant (not knowing I've been doing research the past year) and we went on with our lives.

[bleep]ING YESTERDAY, as I'm working in a new lab, a molecular biology lab that is biohazardous, THIS [wagon] WALKS IN! I was honestly facepalming so hard - I managed to piss off a lab member who will be working with me all summer. Then, suddenly, as if I was living in a movie, he picks up a dirty beaker from the sink. I'm like... :???: is this guy slow in the head? He puts on his lab coat and gloves and STARTS DOING THE DISHES! I had the biggest [bleep]ing banana grin on my face the entire time he was washing MY DISHES. He recognized me and asked if I was one of the fools that is doing a research project, so I told him straight up that OUR supervisor hired me as a summer student to actually take part in the lab, making it plain that after a year of washing dishes he didn't get promoted to my job and that I got it, over him. Then, as he's washing my dishes, I find out that he shows up once every day for an hour and just washes out the sink (where we put all the dirty glassware). At this point I have an even bigger banana grin knowing I will get this same feeling over and over again all summer \::/ . I'm pretty sure the lab I work in is the only one that hires dishwashers - normally people do their own.

I was <--> this close from whispering in his ear "...and now you're my [bleep]" but I was having enough fun as it was and didn't want to push it.

[/hide]

hiccup.png

Protesting increasing some of the lowest tuition fees in the world when the government is struggling with massive debt is not honourable, it's stupid, selfish, and reeks of entitlement. Most Canadian students have no idea how good they have it.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Protesting increasing some of the lowest tuition fees in the world when the government is struggling with massive debt is not honourable, it's stupid, selfish, and reeks of entitlement. Most Canadian students have no idea how good they have it.

Eh, I don't think so. Just because they have it better than elsewhere doesn't mean they're selfish for protesting. Imo, in a country's own interest, it should focus heavily on education (especially if you're in a western country where you can only compete through knowledge, not through cheap production). Debt obviously is a problem, but there would be far better places to save the money.

• Like 1

Question: This guy you hate... is he the same guy who hit her/stalked her (or something like that) a while back? Or am I thinking of a different person...

It isn't the guy that hit her. This guy lied about being kicked out of his house just to try to spend the night at my ex's house. We hung out at her house for a while and he was checking her out every chance he got. He then was told by my ex's mom that he couldn't stay there, so she ended up having to drive him home (20 minutes there, 20 minutes back). When she got there, his mom was worried sick because she couldn't find him or get ahold of him. Since then he's claimed to have been kicked out numerous more times, yet ends up right back at home every night. Every time we hung out, he always checked out my ex at every opportunity, and when I called him out on it he just flat out denied it. And now she's with him...

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Going down to Florida for a week. This is going to suck.

=D> AND NOW THE EXCITING CONCLUSION =D>

Expectations of crappiness mostly met.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Ouch, all of these stories make me glad I want to join the military. I pay 3 months for every month spent in school, and since I plan to go there for a career its kind of a win, win situation.

I have decided to go with a new comic every month in my signature. This next one (3rd one so far) is one I really like (I only pick ones I really like to be a signature, naturally).

I also might set up one of those rotating signatures so that I can run though them faster, but that's a June project if I remember.

I was so drunk tonight i put my arm in a fire. i have blisters out the ass haha

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I almost feel bad for my ex. This guy she's with is the biggest [kitty] I've ever seen. Yesterday I got back from swimming at the lake and my ex's mom called me asking me to go check and see if everything was fine with the kids at her house since no one was answering the phone. I have nothing against the mother or the two children, it was just my ex that screwed me over, so I agreed and walked over to see what was up. As I came out my front door I saw the guy who she's with now standing on her front porch, waiting for her to answer the door. I got a big smile on my face and as I walked over I yelled "Hey man, I bet I'm the last person you want to see right now, huh?". The look on his face was priceless, he is actually afraid of me... Without even waiting for my ex to answer the door he took off running for his car, got in, and floored it. The whole time I just stood there taunting him. The kids were fine and everything, my ex wasn't too happy though, the guy was supposed to be dropping off some school work she left in his car. She still hasn't gotten it back from him because I sent him a text after I went home saying "I'd be careful dropping that stuff off for her man, I live right next door. You never know when I might show up ;)".

It was so satisfying haha. He seems like one of those pricks that would shove his woman down and run if they were getting mugged.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

I guess I missed past posts, but I hope there's a decent reason for you acting like a dick to him.

No, there isn't, he's being infantile. It's the other guy's fault his ex cheated on him, not hers :rolleyes:

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti