Today...

Leoo

Looked up the proper pronunciation of "rapier" and learned that it is indeed "ray-pee-er". I think I'm going to just say "rah-peer" anyways, because honestly I'm not sure if I could restrain myself with the crude puns otherwise.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

...honestly I'm not sure if I could restrain myself with the crude puns otherwise.

I won't say that I have never made rape jokes when talking about a rapier...

Rape jokes aren't funny.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Are you going there? That's where I go/live

Edit: which college?

Liberal Arts. I'll possibly go there if I don't get accepted to UNC Chapel Hill.

Cool, congrats on getting in. If you do end up going there, and have any questions about anything, let me know.

2s0cxth.png

Liberal Arts. I'll possibly go there if I don't get accepted to UNC Chapel Hill.

Cool, congrats on getting in. If you do end up going there, and have any questions about anything, let me know.

How the hell do you people deal with the weather? Please tell me this.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Two main things to help with cold weather:

1) suck it up

2) grow a pair

• Like 4

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Saw a friend I haven't seen in years today. We ended up going to McDonalds as it was 11:30 at night on xmas eve and nowhere else was open. When we ordered our food, the voice of the person sounded like an 8 year old girl. When we got to the window to pay, it was a 14 year old boy. Who lets a 14 year old, that sounds like an even younger girl, work a midnight shift? The kid also kept messing up the order, and apologised a dozen times every time we correct him.

Australian weather is bipolar. Today it has been hot and dry. This evening it decided to rain like a [bleep], and now it's even hotter than during the day, and it's humid.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I bought a game on Amazon that I need Steam to download and now Steam is stuck. Someone should fix this for me, I posted a topic in Tech and Computers because I know nothing about Steam.

Hopefully it will snow tonight and we will have a white Christmas. At the moment it's cold but clearly green still.

Saw a friend I haven't seen in years today. We ended up going to McDonalds as it was 11:30 at night on xmas eve and nowhere else was open. When we ordered our food, the voice of the person sounded like an 8 year old girl. When we got to the window to pay, it was a 14 year old boy. Who lets a 14 year old, that sounds like an even younger girl, work a midnight shift? The kid also kept messing up the order, and apologised a dozen times every time we correct him.

Australian weather is bipolar. Today it has been hot and dry. This evening it decided to rain like a [bleep], and now it's even hotter than during the day, and it's humid.

I was talking about the extreme cold of Minnesota :P

1) suck it up

2) grow a pair

Thanks for that completely unneeded and useless reply.

sig2-3.jpg

I never seemed to mind cold weather. Hell, I kinda enjoy it since it's more annoying to cool down in the Summer than warming up in Winter.

@Muggiwhplar: Now I am finding myself in the mood for one of those. I cannot remember the last time I had one of those, but I know those things can be rather refreshing.

Christmas has been here for way too long now... Got all my presents (3 books and new slippers). One thing to mind is, we share gifts on the eve of 24th.

And how to deal with cold? Get a sauna, then jump straight to snow from it. And you'll love cold and snow when you get back in.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

It is a french word I believe, so it makes sense, and honestly I have never heard a person pronounce it other then ray-pee-er.

I've never heard anyone say scimitar with a hard C ('Skimitar').

Things are going along nicely. Wen't to a different church this year, which is closer and had a shorter service, as well as starting sooner, so we are home earlier than I can ever remember in my living memory. Normally it's in about 3 hours from now.

Supper is being cooked as I type, then it's the Grinch followed by a Charlie Brown Christmas.

Merry Christmas everyone!

77354strip.gif

A little over 5 hours to go, and I got a bit of an early present: 4.75 hours of double time (and a wickedly easy job, most that is travel time) to make up for the three days the office closed and I won't be paid for.

Hey, somebody has to be on call over Christmas. :)

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

...honestly I'm not sure if I could restrain myself with the crude puns otherwise.

I won't say that I have never made rape jokes when talking about a rapier...

Rape jokes aren't funny.

They are when you're forced to listen to them without your consent.

Christmas in ~4 hours. Happy Holidays ya'll. Even though Hanuka's been over for quite some time now.

• Like 1

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

1) suck it up

2) grow a pair

Oh, I'm sorry for offending your delicate sensibilities. What were you expecting to hear?

Perhaps I should advise you to drink hot coffee all the time! Make sure to snuggle your loved ones too. And, VACATIONS. Lots of them. To WARM, HOT places. Often. Thrice a year at least. Oh, and complain about the cold all the time too. That totally helps you keep warm.

Or I could give you an honest answer. If you live in a cold part of the world, there is nothing to do but accept that you choose to live in an area that may be somewhat cold. Come to terms with it, and you might even start enjoying it. I know I did.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

1) suck it up

2) grow a pair

Oh, I'm sorry for offending your delicate sensibilities. What were you expecting to hear?

Perhaps I should advise you to drink hot coffee all the time! Make sure to snuggle your loved ones too. And, VACATIONS. Lots of them. To WARM, HOT places. Often. Thrice a year at least. Oh, and complain about the cold all the time too. That totally helps you keep warm.

Or I could give you an honest answer. If you live in a cold part of the world, there is nothing to do but accept that you choose to live in an area that may be somewhat cold. Come to terms with it, and you might even start enjoying it. I know I did.

Sigh. Why do I have to deal with dense people all the time...

I'm talking about things as special techniques or something different that people in colder areas do to keep warmth... I wasn't sure if people frequently used wool clothings to keep warmth, etc...

sig2-3.jpg