Today...

Leoo

Hell no! We just got our first blizzard. I love it.

My dad has to go work in this at night. I feel so sorry for him, oh man.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

I remember that cracked article about the crazy people who think the world is out to get them. I'm not sure how they have a community online though, surely the government would have infiltrated it?

Pedestrians can go one way or the other. To be sure, they guy was a total tool for doing that, though on the other end of the spectrum from homicidal drivers you also have the suicidal pedestrians. Unfortunately the only known solution to people cutting you off and walking out in front of you that doesn't involve a tank is to drive a Hummer, preferably the original (though the H3 works pretty well too apparently).

And the storries about people want want to kill brings back an old memory from when I used to be a goalie (in Hockey). During one of our practices, one of the players shit a puck at me while my back was turned (because I was getting a drink and nothing was going on at that exact moment). The shot mercifully missed. By the time I turned around (I was going to at least throw my stick it him for it) one of the defense had already leaped on him and was impressing upon him the importance of not trying to send the goalie to the hospital.

Such is the life of a goalie. You almost never have to punch people yourself, and you get to jab people in the backs of their knees to make them short enough to see over (it also creates handy obstacles for low flying pucks).

So, anyone with Winter wanna swap? Im over the summer's heat :(

Done. Lets call our Prime Ministers (Australia has one of those, right?) and get the ball rolling. :P

And Randox, just because you reminded me of this, I give you one of the best goalie fights (or fights in general) I can recall watching:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYqPZhlL4Jo

I love the look on Ray Emery's face as he skates down the ice. :lol:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Latin exam went really well, the teacher was actually much friendlier than expected and he said I'd be getting 75% for the exam. With that euphoric feeling we started celebrating the start of the holiday: chilled a bit at my home before going to a party in Bruges with the train, which meant we had to stay up all night to wait for a train in the morning. After 26 hours of being awake (and only 3 hours of sleep before that), I finally crashed here at home. I didn't even see the sun today, because I went to bed before the sun came up (at 8 am) and woke up when the sun was going down (5 PM).

Now to celebrate the end of the world tonight.

Amazingly, the blizzard yesterday did not cancel the plans for a party at my house tonight. I hope nobody gets stuck on the driveway.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going sledding. Or building a snowman.

And the storries about people want want to kill brings back an old memory from when I used to be a goalie (in Hockey). During one of our practices, one of the players shit a puck at me while my back was turned (because I was getting a drink and nothing was going on at that exact moment).

Sounds painful.

77yLQy8.png

It's a [bleep]ing ICE AGE in here. I have like negative degrees in my room, since I am too lazy to light the fire in my fireplace. And that fire would only heat it up to like 10-12 degrees celsius, so I don't see the point.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

I would always consider getting above freezing a bonus myself, since just being bellow zero is distinctly more uncomfortable than being above. Run a fire for a few hours and at least half your room should be habitable, assuming your house is insulated with something more substantial than air.

I have a paper cut under one of my finger nails, and I can feel it a bit when I type. Tad annoying.

Also, thanks for the goalie fight. I don't think I'd seen that one before.

Today I got my truck back! :twss:

...for all of 10 minutes. Then I realized that the heat didn't work. :wall: So they checked it and think that it's a problem with the thermostat, but, of course, they didn't have one in stock so they had to keep it until it can be fixed. But I'd already sent my ride home, so I had to call him to turn around to come back and get me. Yet somehow we spent the whole trip home laughing about it.

But, I got all of my Christmas shopping done except for two gifts today and I'm taking my boys to pick those out on Saturday. And I'm less that $100 over budget, which is really good for me (last year I spent over $700 more than planned). Then the Subway had some of those cinnamon buns I love, and my bad knee started locking up just as I went to sit down to eat, but I don't have anything else to do tonight so I really don't care.

All in all, today was a pretty damn good day. :)

Also, thanks for the goalie fight. I don't think I'd seen that one before.

You're welcome. I think we set a record for penalty minutes handed out during that game. :D

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I'm drunk, went celebrating the end of the wolrd with a couple fo friends and it was fun, except for the fact that there was no one in town tonight. still, got drunk, so yay, and we also had a profound moment where we talked about serious problems and stuff like that and i didn't except that to happen at all, especially with that group of frie,ds.

So, do I get bonus pojnts for being able to type prety decently? I mean, i coudl type perfctly but i can't be bother to be honest, but i still tried to b" a bit readable at least. And i'm not that durn so i eamn i guess yeah.

Will Smith, Jamie Foxx, Tyrese Gibson and Dougie Fresh all came to my place of emplyment to party. Got to hear Will rap some Biggie Smalls and stuff. Lots of fun.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Will Smith, Jamie Foxx, Tyrese Gibson and Dougie Fresh all came to my place of emplyment to party. Got to hear Will rap some Biggie Smalls and stuff. Lots of fun.

They're in with the mafia?

What celeb isn't?

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Today I woke up to find the world was still here. Once again the crazy conspiracy theorists have lied to me. :(

That or we've been left behind....somehow.

I dunno.

Starting eating healthier. only had one can of coke in the past 5-6 days so far, and about 2 cans of lemonade. (and a bottle of Ramune)

Also discovered the delish that is Sumo Salad. Sadly I cant spend money there ALL the time. Also boyfriend is planning on joining the military early next year, so that'll be interesting.

...he also used all the bandwidth 5 days before click over. :(

Popoto.~<3

Been an okay few days. Done with school this semester and passed all my classes. My GPA is back on the rise so that's good. Shopped around on the the Steam Winter sale and bought my best friend a game. Bought me a couple RTS's, so with those, Borderlands 2 and Counter Strike GO I am set on games for a while(if anyone wants to add me on Steam my GT is Beetuskid). Real life has been good. I have actually started taking care of my diabetes and now my average blood sugar has dropped from 270+ to 152 in a month of work. Overall my health is well so that's great to know. My goal is to have A1C under 7.5 by my birthday which is exactly 6 months from now(right now it's a 9.1). Music is going great as well. I am improving on euphonium everyday, and I hope by this next time year I hope to my senior recital and be done with music in undergrad. So all is well in the world of Justin!! Everyone on TIF, I wish you happy holidays, happy New Year, and a joyous start to 2013

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Today I woke up to find the world was still here. Once again the crazy conspiracy theorists have lied to me. :(

And everyone was making jokes like there was no tomorrow.

Teehee.

• Like 1

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Apocalypse party with my best friends last night was one of the best ideas I've ever had. Oh man, I miss these guys so much when I'm at college.

I forgot the world was supposed to end. Apparently the calculations might be off by a few days, so you probably want to wait for Christmas or Boxing Day morning to be sure :lol:

Starting to get marks back. C in Calculus is the worst so far, and I think I can live with that. I figure stats should be higher since I had a much better midterm in stats than calc. Economics were a B and B-, again, not quite what I wanted, but nothing I'll be getting bent out of shape over anytime soon. Surprised computer isn't back yet, it really should have been first. Expecting a B- for stats, maybe a B, and an A in programming if not better.

Ended up acing calc 3, Engineering, Philosophy, and my Physics Lab, but got a B in my actual Physics class (missing a B+ by about a tenth of a percent). More than happy to end my first semester with a 3.75, haha.

Last night all of the apocalypse parties to which I was invited were canceled, so I ended up just having a pretty great time with a close friend who goes to college pretty far away from me and is leaving again for vacation tomorrow. At about 4 AM he got tired so I left and hung out with another close friend in a while and ended up playing Amnesia with her. Or at least we tried; as hyped as that game is we couldn't even figure out what to do and she's a pretty huge horror game fan. I ended up leaving there at about 5:30. All in all it was a pretty fantastic night.

Finally got into going to a gym again since I've been home and don't have free access to my university's gym. Now I just need to figure out a way to actually eat enough to build when I don't have access to all you can eat buffets for every meal.