Today...

Leoo

I have actually started taking care of my diabetes and now my average blood sugar has dropped from 270+ to 152 in a month of work. Overall my health is well so that's great to know. My goal is to have A1C under 7.5 by my birthday which is exactly 6 months from now(right now it's a 9.1).

Good to hear, I'm going to the endo on Thursday apparently and am not looking forward to my A1C. My last was 7.2 but there's been a semester of college between the two... I've done well in my first semester though, A's in all my classes except Calc 2 (B) so far, haven't gotten my exams for Engineering back yet, but I'm expecting an A as well.

Go man go! You can do it. :)

Glad to hear everyone's grades are good. :thumbup:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

[bleep], technology screwed me over twice today. And to think I was opening up to it...

ATM screwed up and ate my money without recording it to my account. Talked with one of the bank guys and it got fixed.

Secondly, I got charged twice for buying a digital product yesturday. I opened a ticket in their customer support...this is the one I'm worried about. It may not be fixed like the ATM one. [bleep], and I was going to use that money to buy myself some Christmas games off the Steam Sale...

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Are you going there? That's where I go/live

Edit: which college?

Liberal Arts. I'll possibly go there if I don't get accepted to UNC Chapel Hill.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

So for a few days I left some clothes out that needs to be packed in plastic because I wanted to see how long it would take for my sister to care about someone other than herself and spend 2 minutes tidying up. Yeah 6 days later and she finally gets fed up and dumps the clothes on my bed. I feel sorry for my mother that I'm leaving this kid and my brother to handle the house when I go away to uni next year.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Are you going there? That's where I go/live

Edit: which college?

Liberal Arts and Crafts.

FTFY

Anyway... I went out for a haircut today. As much as longer hair is nice during the winter, I was almost at the mullet stage. That's a nono in my book.

Sweet merciful crap it got cold today! :(

I took the boys out to pick out a gift for their mother, and afterwards we went over to a friends place for the rest of the afternoon. Then when it was time to leave, the wind had picked up something fierce (and blowing snow made the roads absolutely awful) and it was absolutely, bitterly freezing cold.

So now we're sitting around in our slippers and pajamas having pizza from Milano's down the road. :thumbup:

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Anyway... I went out for a haircut today. As much as longer hair is nice during the winter, I was almost at the mullet stage. That's a nono in my book.

Haha, I had to get one yesterday for the same reason. One year I'll try planning ahead and getting a haircut in late October so my hair is long but not unacceptable. I really dislike my hair in general, it's dark brown, straight, thin, slightly receding and completely boring, and I have no idea what to do with it.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Cut to a nice length so that it takes all of 10 seconds care in the morning?

The problem with that is the fact that in two weeks, you will have to start taking care of it. Personally, I don't want to pay someone to cut my hair every two weeks. So, you have to pick a style that looks good and is easy to care for when its short, and you have to make sure it looks good as it grows out.

If you shower in the evening, you might try swapping to the morning. Wet hair is a bit more cooperative. Doing that, you can probably make it 6-8 weeks between cuts at least if its reasonably cooperative. You could also gel/or wax your hair a bit to help make it do your bidding, and stay that way. I know a couple guys who pretty much just brush their hair with gel. Done right, it's not particularly noticeable (it also depends on the gel you use) unless your touching their hair.

I had a dream last night and I had long-ish hair.

...It looked so awesome on me ;___;

Also it's stinking hot atm. My boyfriend is planning on going into the Defence Force early 2013, so he's gotten into exercise and dieting, which is a plus as I wanted to do the same (not the defence force part) so now we can motivate each other to get fit and eat better. So in saying that, I'm eating a tub of Ice Cream today as it's hot and my last day of junk. Also I've only drank 2 cans of coke this entire week, and the rest was water.

Popoto.~<3

I'm switching over to root beer now. Getting tired of Coke/Pepsi.

My diet however, will not change to a healthier one. :razz:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Days like that are always good.

Since I have my kids on weekends, my days like that are few and far between. But I'm having one tomorrow since it's their mother's turn to have them on Christmas. Two whole days to myself with no kids and no work! :thumbsup:

I just drink milk. Everywhere, by everything. Cheaper by a LOT as well.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc