Today...

Leoo

-9 degrees Celsius outside with 9 m/s wind. Had to walk 10 kilometres, wearing regular jeans, t-shirt, hoodie and light coat and a hat that had no protection for me ears.

Had walked 5 km's, ears were aching cause of the cold, otherwise totally fine, a car drove by, reversed, asked where I'm going, and took me home. Oh, and it was 4.20 AM aswell.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

-9 degrees Celsius outside with 9 m/s wind. Had to walk 10 kilometres, wearing regular jeans, t-shirt, hoodie and light coat and a hat that had no protection for me ears.

Had walked 5 km's, ears were aching cause of the cold, otherwise totally fine, a car drove by, reversed, asked where I'm going, and took me home. Oh, and it was 4.20 AM aswell.

I think there might be a lesson in here about planning. That does however royally suck. Very nice of them to pick you up.

Stayed up until 2 a.m. reading I Will Wear Midnight. It has been far to long since I have done that.

I guess more I should read the beginning of that storyline. :3

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

just got home from visiting family. I think the plane ride has made me sick because I have this small gut feeling like im going to throw up at any moment.

That or the seafood last night. to be fair it looking it it was JUST cooked. Thinking I might duck down to subway and grab a small sub for lunch to help quell thy stomach, since I need to go down the road and get meds anyway.

Popoto.~<3

Oh good, I'm not the only one feeling sick today.

I've got this woozy, dizzy kind of feeling in my head I generally only get when I have a fever, and I keep getting flashes of feeling hot and cold. I can't for the life of me find my thermometer, nor can I remember if I've used it since my ex-girlfriend came and took all her stuff.

I guess there's nothing to do but wait it out for tonight and go to the pharmacy in the morning to buy a new one.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Took my friend to her first hardcore show. Motionless in White headlining Chelsea Grin and Stick to Your Guns. STYG puts on a fantastic show. And a preaching about how to be a better human. Motionless also put on a really good show, but I just can't get into Chelsea Grin at all. Something about the vocalist I think. I crowd surfed, and brought my other friend into his first pit.

Good fun.

Bio final in 11 hours, bout to sleep.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Took my friend to her first hardcore show. Motionless in White headlining Chelsea Grin and Stick to Your Guns. STYG puts on a fantastic show. And a preaching about how to be a better human. Motionless also put on a really good show, but I just can't get into Chelsea Grin at all. Something about the vocalist I think. I crowd surfed, and brought my other friend into his first pit.

Good fun.

Bio final in 11 hours, bout to sleep.

I love the contrast in this post. Good luck on the final.

In 2 more days, my holidays finally start, but before then I have the dreaded Latin oral exam, which I'm not looking forward to it all. It doesn't help that the teacher doesn't like me and isn't afraid to show that in the way he grades me.

I went to my first English wedding yesterday. They are so much more intimate and better than our Indian weddings, I have never seen such organisation at a wedding. I gotta say, English folks > Indians.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I was definitely feverish last night. I don't need a thermometer to tell me that. Hot, cold, toss, turn, asleep, awake...last night was a thin slice of hell. Fortunately, the fever seems to have broken by this morning so I was able to get some real sleep today. Of course, I'm sure the NyQuil I bought didn't hurt any. ;)

And a hat that I'm selling on ebay is going for 88 dollars right now and there's still over three days to go, also yay.

What kind of hat is it to go for so much money? Is it rare or autographed or something?

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

It's a really popular hat in the rarest of the 4 colorways. they were put in limited release a few months back and i got one, they've been sold out for a long time now. I barely wore it so I figured I'd just sell it.

[hide=random image off of google]mf0Oa.jpg[/hide]

How 'bout I just hate the guy who can afford to spend $90 on a ball cap? :P

The 5 panel hat is a mystery to me (I think that's what they are called?).

If you like them than good for you, go wild. I'm just not seeing it. My impression of them might also be coloured by the fact that they are exclusively worn (at least here) by people who look like they would mug you. It's like baggy pants for your head :lol:

Last exam done. Wouldn't have minded doing a bit better, but all things considered I am quite happy with it.

I passed calculus, with a D- which means that I'm done with the required math for my major. However, part of me wants to retake it for the better understanding and hopefully better grade. However, even if I got an A, which I wouldn't, it would only move my GPA up about 0.2, which is a decent amount, but realistically I could improve my GPA much more by taking other classes and keeping my shitty grade.

Moral of the story is that I suck at Calculus.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Holy [bleep], I passed my Spanish class with a C. Holy [bleep] I thought I was going to fail. Holy [bleep] I just did not waste $120 on the book. Holy [bleep] I am so relieved right now.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I passed calculus, with a D- which means that I'm done with the required math for my major. However, part of me wants to retake it for the better understanding and hopefully better grade. However, even if I got an A, which I wouldn't, it would only move my GPA up about 0.2, which is a decent amount, but realistically I could improve my GPA much more by taking other classes and keeping my shitty grade.

Moral of the story is that I suck at Calculus.

Don't feel bad. I'm like 95% sure I just failed my Calculus final.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.