Today...

Leoo

Ah, all my customers were very nice today. Why can't more people be as kind? A big plus all of them tipped, but, I'll rather face generoisty and get tipped nothing than some of the "I dont give a [bleep] gimme my pizza" assfaces I delievered to the other day.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Searched for Die Young by Ke$ha on YouTube, and the first advert that appeared was about alcohol awareness. Smiled at the irony.

It should just be an ad for alcohol, because if I'm going to have to put up with the former I need the latter.

I've had this song in my head for days now. I know the tune of how the song goes, but I dont know the artist or the lyrics. All I know is it's like a slow-shanty and played on Triple J here. :(

and Steam is refusing to connect because the router I use is a smoldering piece of shit and doesn't like anything to communicate wireless.

Currently it's like that for me with my phone. I have a firewall app which worked fine until I updated my phone to Jelly Bean.

Must post at least once while drunk on Tif tonight LOL

Looking forward to it.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Going to Germany for New Years' Eve. At least 6 of the 8 people that are from Estonia and are going there are girls. Maybe that seventh is as well, I can't say from the name. It's a youth exchange for a week. I hope I forget all about previous me and get in action ;)

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Must post at least once while drunk on Tif tonight LOL

not unintelligible enough

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

My exam went well yesterday, despite doing everything in my power to make sure it sucked, such as once again showing up right when it starts, and forgetting my calculator. Fortunately, the math was ridiculously easy, most of it I did in my head (I have many talents, mental math is not one of them). Actually, not having a calculator as an option makes me substantially better at math. Another hour of study would have given me nicer mark for sure, but I did well.

Next up is calculus, which is apparently going to come down to pure memorization. Actually, I am going to revise my stance. I could go for more afternoon exams. I also wish I knew where my good earbuds are, or my not so good ones.

Yep, totally doing last minute studying again. At least I actually have time for stats, which is good, because I am going to need it. Kind of screwed myself a bit preparation wise so that will be fun.

Someone should make a group where chronic procrastinators can improve their lives or something. Maybe later.

Pretty much. At least I don't do the magical highlighters or next building thing though. That's what the computer is for (unlimited access to things that aren't studying).

Today I broke a $10,000 printer at work and spent the next 8 hours trying to fix it. Managed to fix it and got a message from a very old, very missed friend. Also got my FarCry3 download. Today's a good day. :).

09144a99bb.png

Did you get said message through said fixed printer?

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

A $10,000 printer? :shock: What is it, gold plated or something? Good on you for fixing it though. :thumbup:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Trying to figure out who I should put as a reference for my application for a graphic designer position at my college. I have my graphic design teacher from high school down and need at least one more... I have a vague idea but don't really think it's applicable... Suggestions?

Perhaps someone who can reference your work ethic and how oyu get along with other people?

Also, this reminds me of a pair of my favourite Dilbert comics. This is the first version (he did the exact same comic again 2 years later with a weather reference):

44strip.gif

Calculus studying is going fairly well. Most of this is just trying to hammer a few 'this turns into that' into my head. There are also a couple flow charts worth hammering in as well if I can get them to fit, and a sixth derivative rule I wish someone might have throught to write out in general form at least once, since I somehow missed the part where the logarithmic differentiation rule exists:

(f^g)' = f^g * (g'ln(f) + (gf')/f)

After that, I have a few pages of notes from the tutorial to read through because they cover some particulars, especially for the multiple choice section.

I've theoretically looked at most of my maths (which happens to be calculus too, that word doesn't get thrown around here in Belgium often). Still need to look at exercises and such, because right now I'm really ill-prepared for the exam (which is in 5 hours by the way). At least religion is a lot more fun to study, and a lot less difficult once you grasp all the metaphysical babble. Now I'll probably take a short nap, take a shower and continue cramming.

I still hate myself for postponing a weekend's work to the Sunday night.

Trying to figure out who I should put as a reference for my application for a graphic designer position at my college. I have my graphic design teacher from high school down and need at least one more... I have a vague idea but don't really think it's applicable... Suggestions?

You can always put down anyone else that can possibly talk about your work ethic, and don't worry if they don't know your creative work either, as you'll already have someone creditable to speak to. Be sure to have a portfolio or a selection of your work to show, if you don't already.

tFtfA.jpg

That's how I did my macro exam. By the time I got around to studying for it, I was too tired, so I did it the next day before the exam by going back through the assignments, and then reading all but one of chapters they drew from. I skipped one because I already knew how to do the math for it, and with half the exam being short rather than multiple choice, that's what had me worried. Should have read that chapter. Definatately lost a few points as a result, because I wasn't solid on the concepts of it, just the equations (which is ass backwards to my norm).

Took a quick break from calculus to move a building (island) from one minecraft world to another. Now I think it's time to get back to it and make sure I'm not going to blank on the exam, which would actually probably fail me right out of the course (I'd rather be in the half of the class that pass, and I'd like to do so with a nice mark).

And yeah, Steve is putting my thoughts down better than I am. Your work should be able to speak for itself. You need a reference who can talk about you.